Rating Alliances

New Frontier

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 2. Bloated mass of nothing.
Green Protection Agency - 1
New Pacific Order - 7. Alliance has improved considerably since last year.
New Polar Order - 5. Alliance has lost the game since last year.
World Task Force - 1
Sparta - 1
Viridian Entente - 6
The Democratic Order - 1
Fark - 3
Mushroom Kingdom - 7
Orange Defense Network - 2
United Purple Nations - 3
FOK - 5
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6
The Legion - 4
The Order Of The Paradox - 5
Ragnarok - 3
RnR - 6
The Order Of Light - 5
Random Insanity Alliance - 2 (lol)
Umbrella - 5
Poison Clan - 3
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 3
Nueva Vida - 7
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 6
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 7
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 2
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 5
Athens - 1
Nordreich - 7
The International - 5
The Foreign Division - 6
LOSS - 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors - 6
The Grämlins - 3
Guru Order - 1 (hope you train for the next war)
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 5
M*A*S*H - 5
The Templar Knights - 5

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Crymson' date='22 April 2010 - 03:13 PM' timestamp='1271963587' post='2270928']
Haha. Did you forget to mention that the reason we may be just a tad pissed off at your alliance is because you guys backstabbed us in the worst way possible?

But oh, I forgot... when it comes to Polaris, it's [b]never[/b] their fault! They're always the victims! Right?
[/quote]I almost forgot how whiny much of a !@#$%* you are, Crymson. Thankfully, it only takes reading one of your posts or spending the smallest amount of time in the same channel with you in order to figure that fact out. Give me a break, your alliance was as much a victim of your own arrogance as it was Grub's actions.

Looking over the averages that were generously supplied earlier -- all basically clustered around 5 -- one can infer the following things:

1. People give high ratings to alliances they like.
2. People give low ratings to alliances they don't like.
3. This whole thing is a gigantic waste of time and pixels.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' date='22 April 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1271968385' post='2271029']
Looking over the averages that were generously supplied earlier -- all basically clustered around 5 -- one can infer the following things:

1. People give high ratings to alliances they like.
2. People give low ratings to alliances they don't like.
3. This whole thing is a gigantic waste of time and pixels.
[/quote]
Since it is a rating of what you think of the alliance including whether you like them or not, that should be expected even without actually having seen the results. It's sort of the point.

[quote name='D34th' date='22 April 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1271961169' post='2270883']
[b]The Foreign Division[/b] [color="#FF0000"]3[/color] Someone have to have mental problem for be allied with TSO
[/quote]

I understand you might have memory limitations, but the series of backstabbing Grub commited in less than 7 days completely eclipses the backstabbing you claim TSO commited against you with 2 months pre-notice. And you still consider him a hero. You have absolutely no reason to talk ill of former MCXA leadership when your own former leadership dragged you and your allies through the mud in ways never seen in Planet Bob.

Still on a 1-10 ranking like the thread we did several months ago with 5 being neutral

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 5
Green Protection Agency - 2
New Pacific Order - 4(Hai Jasmine)
New Polar Order - 3
World Task Force - 5
Sparta - 6
Viridian Entente - 4
The Democratic Order - 2
Fark - 9(
Mushroom Kingdom - 6
Orange Defense Network - 6
United Purple Nations - 1
FOK - 9
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 7(you get -1 for magic's amsgs)
The Legion - 1
The Order Of The Paradox - 1
Ragnarok - 9(Hoo still sucks)
RnR - 9
The Order Of Light - 3(Jarkko and Mia..i dont know anyone else at TOOL)
Random Insanity Alliance - 9
Umbrella - 7(Dont really know yall, but you fought half of Planet Bob during the last war)
Poison Clan - 7(
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - N/A
Nueva Vida - 5
Federation Of Armed Nations - 6
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 1
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 7
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5, brb raiding SCY
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - 2
Athens - 0(kidding, they get a 7)
Nordreich - 5
The International - 6
The Foreign Division - 2
LOSS - 5
The Grämlins -4
Guru Order - 6
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 0(When do we get round 3?)
M*A*S*H - 4
The Templar Knights - 8

Mostly Harmless Alliance: 3. meh
Green Protection Agency: 0. Neutral, and yet the people who left still managed to kill an alliance I was in. <_<
New Pacific Order: 6. Ballsy. Formerly Aggressive. Neutral (-4)
New Polar Order: 10. :wub: Polar
World Task Force: 4. They don't do much
Sparta: 2. Lolsparta
Viridian Entente: 5. Fairly good bunch
The Democratic Order: 4. Neutral.
Fark: 6
Mushroom Kingdom: 4
Orange Defense Network: 3
United Purple Nations: 3
FOK: 7
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization: 10
The Legion: 1
The Order Of The Paradox: 3
Ragnarok: 2
RnR: 5
The Order Of Light: 1
Random Insanity Alliance: 5
Umbrella: 7
Poison Clan: 3
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations: 3
Nueva Vida: 4
Federation Of Armed Nations: 8
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations: 4
Siberian Tiger Alliance: 7
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance: 2
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons: 2
Athens: 6
Nordreich: 7
The International: 3
The Foreign Division: 2
LOSS: 8
Nusantara Elite Warriors: 3
The Grämlins: 4
Guru Order: 1 (overpriced tech ftl)
North Atlantic Defense Coalition: 2
M*A*S*H: 5
The Templar Knights: 4

The lack of =LOST= on this list makes me :(

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 5
Green Protection Agency - 2 (Death to Neutrals)
New Pacific Order - 4
New Polar Order - 5
World Task Force - 2 (see GPA)
Sparta - 6
Viridian Entente - 5
The Democratic Order - 2 (See GPA)
Fark - 6
Mushroom Kingdom - :wub:
Orange Defense Network - :gag: (jk, you guys are :wub: )
United Purple Nations - 3
FOK - 7
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 6
The Legion - 2
The Order Of The Paradox - 1
Ragnarok - 6
RnR - 5
The Order Of Light - 5
Random Insanity Alliance -7
Umbrella - 8 (Don't know you well, but I have never heard one bad thing about you. Well, one bad thing about you from someone who matters.)
Poison Clan - 3
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 7
Nueva Vida - 7
Federation Of Armed Nations - 5
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 4
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 5
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - N/A
Athens - 9 (-1 for no Cold War Propoganda :mad: )
Nordreich - N/A
The International - 5
The Foreign Division - 6 (I have heard good things about you guys, but I'm not a fan of your FA. But that's just an opinion.)
LOSS - N/A
The Grämlins - 2 (postponing my tech reps :( )
Guru Order - N/A
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - N/A
M*A*S*H - 2
The Templar Knights - N/A

=LOST= - 10 :smug:

Edited by Devilyn Caster

[quote name='Crymson' date='22 April 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1271963587' post='2270928']
Haha. Did you forget to mention that the reason we may be just a tad pissed off at your alliance is because you guys backstabbed us in the worst way possible?

But oh, I forgot... when it comes to Polaris, it's [b]never[/b] their fault! They're always the victims! Right?
[/quote]

I think he forgot to mention it because it has nothing to do with what he said. :unsure:

Attempting to track these rankings like was done last time. If anyone wants to help hit me up with your email address and ill give you access and stuff [s]Also, how do you do averages on Excel..i cant remember[/s]nvm i got it, thanks RJ

[url=http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao8LX9Y0ZHL6dFdzT3FpUUxqOXY2SFZKeVk0MXpNWkE&hl=en]linky to sheet[/url]

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='wickedj' date='22 April 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1271972276' post='2271125']
Attempting to track these rankings like was done last time. If anyone wants to help hit me up with your email address and ill give you access and stuff Also, how do you do averages on Excel..i cant remember

[url="http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao8LX9Y0ZHL6dFdzT3FpUUxqOXY2SFZKeVk0MXpNWkE&hl=en"]linky to sheet[/url]
[/quote]

=Average(B2:B6)

[quote name='Crymson' date='22 April 2010 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1271963587' post='2270928']

[/quote]

Whatever you want Crymson, I'll not lose my time arguing with you.

For the others talking about my ratings, get over it, this is my opinion and I'll not change that because it hurt your feelings.

Mostly Harmless Alliance 4 - Meh, Scutterbug is cool. That's about it.
Green Protection Agency 5
New Pacific Order 7 - You guys seem cool.
New Polar Order 6 - Nice people from what I gather.
World Task Force 4 - I hate how you are such a big alliance that doesn't want to get sanctioned sorta ruins the ASR for me.
Sparta 5
Viridian Entente 6 - Impero is a nice guy.
The Democratic Order 5
Fark 8 - Fark is Awesome.
Mushroom Kingdom 7 - Like you guys.
Orange Defense Network 5
United Purple Nations 5
FOK 7 - FOK! Is cool.
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization 8 - GATO is cool too
The Legion 5
The Order Of The Paradox 2 - imo you suck for your actions in the last war.
Ragnarok 7 - Seem ok.
RnR 5
The Order Of Light 7 TOOL is great people. Was allied to them in WAPA and they are great people.
Random Insanity Alliance 5
Umbrella 7 - Damn, you guys are cool.
Poison Clan 7 - See 1 above
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations 5
Nueva Vida 10 - Sexy.
Federation Of Armed Nations 6 - You seem hardcore and I like that.
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations 2 - See TOP
Siberian Tiger Alliance 4
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance 4
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons 10 - :D
Athens 5
Nordreich 8 - You guys are awesome
The International 5
The Foreign Division 6 - You guys have some good people in your alliance
LOSS 5
Nusantara Elite Warriors 5
The Grämlins 5 - Don't like what your doing with this war but still, its only IRON
Guru Order 5
North Atlantic Defense Coalition 5
M*A*S*H 5
The Templar Knights 5

NOTE: 5 = Neutral.

[quote name='D34th' date='22 April 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1271972734' post='2271130']

For the others talking about my ratings, get over it, this is my opinion and I'll not change that because it hurt your feelings.
[/quote]

Whether or not it will hurt your feelings is something no one cares about. It makes no difference Lusitan is still right.

edit: spelling

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Rush Sykes' date='22 April 2010 - 01:19 PM' timestamp='1271963964' post='2270938']
For the love of all things... get over it. You cannot be stabbed in the back by an alliance that agrees to stab their allies in the back. Common freaking sense FTW, I think.
[/quote]

That is some very silly logic. Polaris chose a side, made promises, and gave support to plans; and then they broke the promises and declared war on the side in question. As their leader admitted to the above, I don't know why you're trying to argue the opposite.

[quote name='Delta1212' date='22 April 2010 - 01:40 PM' timestamp='1271965185' post='2270967']
And they couldn't possibly have had [i]any[/i] reason for being peeved with you right?
[/quote]

Ah, so you're suggesting we were duped the whole time and that this whole thing was revenge for the WotC (a war that Polaris likes to pretend that TOP orchestrated, when in reality they'd managed to outrage such an enormous part of the Cyberverse that the forces attacking Polaris alone came from three different blocs)? How does that not qualify as backstabbing?

[quote name='cookavich' date='22 April 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1271966479' post='2270991']
I almost forgot how whiny much of a !@#$%* you are, Crymson. Thankfully, it only takes reading one of your posts or spending the smallest amount of time in the same channel with you in order to figure that fact out. Give me a break, your alliance was as much a victim of your own arrogance as it was Grub's actions.
[/quote]

Ah! You've made personal attacks upon me rather than addressing the subject at hand! Typical.

Out of curiosity, in what way do you feel that your alliance's betrayal of mine was my fault?

[quote name='D34th' date='22 April 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1271972734' post='2271130']
Whatever you want Crymson, I'll not lose my time arguing with you.
[/quote]

Translation: You don't want to discuss the matter, because doing so would entail an admission of wrongdoing by your alliance and an assumption of responsibility by your alliance for its actions.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Lusitan' date='22 April 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1271970152' post='2271068']
I understand you might have memory limitations, but the series of backstabbing Grub commited in less than 7 days completely eclipses the backstabbing you claim TSO commited against you with 2 months pre-notice. And you still consider him a hero. You have absolutely no reason to talk ill of former MCXA leadership when your own former leadership dragged you and your allies through the mud in ways never seen in Planet Bob.
[/quote]

Abandoning BLEU was the least of MCXA's (now TSO's) crimes.

[quote name='Crymson' date='22 April 2010 - 07:56 PM' timestamp='1271973358' post='2271146']
Translation: You don't want to discuss the matter, because doing so would entail an admission of wrongdoing by your alliance and an assumption of responsibility by your alliance for its actions.
[/quote]

Yeah Crymson, as I said whatever you want. Are you happy now?

[quote name='D34th' date='22 April 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1271973825' post='2271162']
[/quote]

You said whatever I wanted? When was this? I don't recall this happening.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='D34th' date='22 April 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1271973825' post='2271162']
[/quote]

[quote name='Crymson' date='22 April 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1271973965' post='2271167']
You said whatever I wanted? When was this? I don't recall this happening.
[/quote]

Would both of you just stop to snap to each other like little kids?
Thanks for derailing this thread.

[quote name='Crymson' date='22 April 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1271973358' post='2271146']
Ah, so you're suggesting we were duped the whole time and that this whole thing was revenge for the WotC (a war that Polaris likes to pretend that TOP orchestrated, when in reality they'd managed to outrage such an enormous part of the Cyberverse that the forces attacking Polaris alone came from three different blocs)? How does that not qualify as backstabbing?
[/quote]
No, I'm stating quite plainly that Polar's treatment of TOP isn't the only reason the relationship between your alliances is the way it is. There's plenty of blame for Polar to pick up, but it's not like you kicked things off by giving them a gift basket. You're the one who started the blame game in response to a blame-neutral comment by a Polar member, so if you want to open up that can of words, you'd best remember everything that's happened. It would probably be a better strategy to wait until someone actually provokes you before lashing out instead of jumping onto any toehold you happen to be able to scratch your way into in order to lambaste those you don't like about how evil they are.

Mostly Harmless Alliance - 6, Didnt like you much before but you're handling pressure with the Gre situation pretty well, Hang in there
Green Protection Agency - 10, despite what people might think of neutrals you guys are one of the best most independent alliances ive ever seen, Keep working your way back up
New Pacific Order - 9, I've hated you guys since my nation was created in Dec 06, That hate lasted up until summer 09, Now I have come to respect Pacifica in too many ways to mention here,
New Polar Order - 8, Ive always liked you guys, -1 for your recent actions though
World Task Force - Havent seen enough from them to judge
Sparta - 6, I have mixed feelings about you but for the most part I think you're alright
Viridian Entente - 7, Impero is a very good representative of your alliance, I wish there were more like him
The Democratic Order - 8, You keep yourselves out of trouble and are level headed, people may hate you for that but I dont
Fark - 8, My favorite alcholics! No one can be pissed while under your terms
Mushroom Kingdom - 5, you stood up to NPO a long time ago, I can respect that, as for you recent actions though..........
Orange Defense Network - 5, I just don't understand!!
United Purple Nations - 7, Nowhere to go but up for you, The future of purple is in your hands, please be reponsible
FOK - 7, Didn't like you before but your actions in the recent conflict have impressed me
Global Alliance And Treaty Organization - 10, A very old and established alliance, They have had their good times, they have been curbstomped out of power, they have hit sanction again and are back to tell the world "We're not done yet!"
The Legion - 6, keep on moving up
The Order Of The Paradox - 8, You worked you way up but, Man-O-Man!!! was this war a serious blunder for you guys , Pay your reps, Rebuild your order and get back out there!
Ragnarok - 7, I may not agree with all of your policies but you're a decent bunch, I think Ragnablok is a wonderful idea and I also like your name
RnR - don't know you
The Order Of Light - 6, actions in the Karma war have boosted my opinion of you
Random Insanity Alliance - not enough data
Umbrella - 5, A significant improvement from what I thought of you before
Poison Clan - 4, Your posters make you look like jerks
Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations - 6, I butted heads with you guys in the Karma war, It was pretty fun and you were good sports
Nueva Vida - 9, I second Burnsey's opinion, NV is very sexy and we are grateful for NV's protection
Federation Of Armed Nations - 7, you pulled a pretty nice one over Valhalla in the recent conflict, but the world needs more Gun Pron!
Independent Republic Of Orange Nations - 8, "IRON" perfectly describes your alliance, Strong community, Strong Military, and Strong resolve, the makings of a great alliances
Siberian Tiger Alliance - 6, *inserts witty comment here*
Multicolored Cross-X Alliance - 6, my opinion of you is a vast improvement since that BLUE-Continuum cluster$%&@ but I need to see more
The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons - don't know you
Athens - 2, An alliance that needs a serious attitude adjustment or they will most likely get a very rude awakening.
Nordreich - 6, I can't comment on that whole " You guys are Nazi's" thing but you seem like a decent bunch
The International - Not enough data
The Foreign Division - 7, The AUT :wub:
LOSS - Not enough data
Nusantara Elite Warriors - Not enough data
The Grämlins - 6, I liked you guys but your recent actions have changed my opnion of you
Guru Order - Not enough data
North Atlantic Defense Coalition - 8, Glad you guys are still around
M*A*S*H - Not enough data
The Templar Knights - Not enough data

[b]Mostly Harmless Alliance[/b] 5 simply for the community. But your bit passive, atlist as much as I've seen
[b]Green Protection Agency[/b] 3 Why so neutral?
[b]New Pacific Order [/b] 10 :awesome:
[b]New Polar Order [/b] 2 Your gov. really failed at last war
[b]World Task Force[/b] 3 see GPA
[b]Sparta [/b] 2, bad history, unfriendly community, but you get 2 points because you used to have better members
[b]Viridian Entente[/b] 6
[b]The Democratic Order[/b] 5
[b]Fark [/b] 4 Beer reviews were lame imo
[b]Mushroom Kingdom[/b] 6 I like it that you have so many active players here.
[b]Orange Defense Network[/b] 4
[b]United Purple Nations [/b] 6
[b]FOK [/b] 4 I don't like the gov and the communtiy is speaking something weird most of the time :S Other than that nice alliance
[b]Global Alliance And Treaty Organization [/b] 6
[b]The Legion [/b] 7
[b]The Order Of The Paradox[/b] 6
[b]Ragnarok [/b] 3
[b]RnR [/b]3
[b]The Order Of Light[/b] 4
[b]Random Insanity Alliance [/b] 3
[b]Umbrella [/b] 3
[b]Poison Clan [/b] 3
[b]Commonwealth Of Sovereign Nations [/b] 4 I'm not too into the soviet thing, rather against it, but other than that your kwel.
[b]Nueva Vida [/b] 5
[b]Federation Of Armed Nations[/b] 6 go gun porn!
[b]Independent Republic Of Orange Nations [/b] 9 You know I wub you
[b]Siberian Tiger Alliance [/b] 6 I liked you more couple of months ago.
[b]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b] 6
[b]The Grand Lodge Of Freemasons [/b] 5 don't know you :/
[b]Athens [/b] 5 You get -1 for the Knight of Ni!, but also +1 for having Londo so it equals out to 5 still
[b]Nordreich [/b] 5
[b]The International[/b] 5
[b]The Foreign Division [/b] 8 Nice and friendly community. Loyal to allies. /me reccomends
[b]LOSS [/b] 4
[b]Nusantara Elite Warriors[/b] 5
[b]The Grämlins [/b] 0 Guys, just WTF?
[b]Guru Order [/b] 5
[b]North Atlantic Defense Coalition [/b] 6 I like your allies, don't really know you so well
[b]M*A*S*H [/b] 5
[b]The Templar Knights [/b] 5

Edited by alyster