Ahoy! Ahoy! Blunity Announcement!

Keve69

[center][img]http://www.blunity.net/Themes/wind/images/logo.png[/img][/center]

Greetings Pats, Plebs and 'Others' (Yes, you know who you are),

Blunity is proud to announce tonight that two new members have joined the exalted ranks of our fine economic establishment. Additionally, what better than having two distinctly different alliances join at the same time! In the [color="#0000FF"]Blue[/color] corner we have a recent upstart whose joined the blue sphere in a massive rain of candies, flowers and the carcass of a Warsaw Pact. In the other [color="#0000FF"]Blue[/color] corner we have a truly 'ancient' bunch who, carbon dating tells us, preceded all civilization on Bob by millions of years!

It is my pleasure to announce today that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization and the Lost World have become full members of Blunity. May their their economic growth be exceptional and their nations abused forever more in the best interests of dozens, nay what say I?, millions of 3, 5 and 7br's blue-wide! So say we all, in the name of admin, Amen.

[quote]Blunity Accords

The Blunity Accords is an economic bloc residing on the Blue Sphere. Its goals are to maintain and promote Blue Sphere interactions in order to form a more perfect bond economically.[/center]

I. Admission
A. Entry to BLUNITY is open to any alliances with 75% of its nations residing on the Blue Sphere.
B. A 3/4 majority vote is required in the acceptance of new members.
C. Each applicant member will be informed of their answer in 72 hours or less.

II. Trade
The undersigned agree to maintain a cooperative trade sphere.
A. Signatories will collaborate towards the formation of trade circles on the BLUNITY forums.
B. No signatory will enact a trade embargo against another signatory.
C. Signatories will give at least 5 days notice to the other signatories should they intend to change spheres.

III. Commerce
The undersigned are encouraged to organize tech deals preferentially with other BLUNITY alliances.
A. Signatories agree to maintain and manage a tech deal section on the BLUNITY forums.
B. Signatories are encouraged to orchestrate aiding programs for whatever purpose with other alliances as a sign of friendship

IV. Amendments
The undersigned may amend the treaty if they so choose.
A. Amendments to BLUNITY require the unanimous approval of all BLUNITY signatories to pass.

V. Withdrawal
Signatories may withdraw from this treaty at any time without stating a reason.
A. Private notice of 72 hours is required during which time the undersigned remain bound by this treaty.
B. Public notice may not be given until after the 72 hours have elapsed.
C. No alliance may be forcibly expelled from BLUNITY unless they no longer meet the 75% member requirement for the Blue Team or if they violate the terms laid out by this document.

Signed:

All the previous signatories, i.e: more signatures than Billy Joel could fit in a song here[/quote]

[b]Signed for North Atlantic Treaty Organization:[/b]
AtheistRepublican, [i]High Councillor Potentia[/i]
Iskander, [i]High Councillor Externus[/i]
Lenny N Karl, [i]High Councillor Augmentum[/i]
Soronis, [i]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/i]

[b]Signed for the Lost World:[/b]
[i]Divine Proportion[/i], Triumvir and Founder
[i]Prodigy.NL[/i], Triumvir and Founder
[i]Satsukage[/i], Triumvir
[i]Bones Malone[/i], Founder
[i]Magister Agricolarum[/i], Founder
[i]Silver Empress[/i], Minister of Internal Affairs
[i]Shootemup252[/i], Minister of Development
[i]Sareya[/i], Minister of Finance
[i]x5m0k3w33df0rl1fex[/i], Minister of Foreign Affairs
[i]KyJelly[/i], Minister of Defense

o/ NATO
o/ tLW
o/ Blunity

EDIT:

[i]How Keve feels about it: time to open up a bottle of Bombay [color="#0000FF"]Blue[/color] Sapphire Gin.... mmmmmyes indeed[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_GENTLEMENKeve.jpg[/img]

Edited by Keve69

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to blunity NATO and tLW!

But I have to say that I didn't liked the blunity banner, the flag that I made and nobody liked was more beautiful. :(

[img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/BlunityFinalVersion.png[/img]

[center][img]http://bluebuddies.com/gallery/Smurf_Pins/jpg/Shy_Smurf_Pin.jpg[/img][/center]

Thanks for the warm welcome blue! We look forward to continuing to work with you all and getting to know you even better. (Except TFD and NADC cause heck we already share a bed :ehm: )

[quote name='Atlashill' date='13 April 2010 - 01:14 AM' timestamp='1271135654' post='2258381']
Need more Keve emoticons.

Aside from that, congratulations to Lost World, our longtime friends in NATO, and all of Blunity.
[/quote]

You guys never gimme a break do you? :P

*sigh*

/me gives in

I'll even pull out a brand new one for specially for you Atlashill, the cost of 14 Dubloons will forwarded to Invicta.

Edited by Keve69

We're glad to have the opportunity to be part of this great collection of alliances. :D

(And personally, this is a fantastic alliance to be admitted alongside. Hai, LnK!)

Edit: Keve, only 14 doubloons? You might want to raise that. :P

Edited by Magister Agricolarum

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' date='13 April 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1271135959' post='2258387']
We're glad to have the opportunity to be part of this great collection of alliances. :D

(And personally, this is a fantastic alliance to be admitted alongside. Hai, LnK!)

Edit: Keve, only 14 doubloons? You might want to raise that. :P
[/quote]

Now that I come to think of it, the cost will be: One... Hundred... Trillion Doubloons!

[img]http://coto2.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/dr-evil2.jpg[/img]

Edited by Keve69

[quote name='Keve69' date='12 April 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1271136351' post='2258398']
Now that I come to think of it, the cost will be: One... Hundred... Trillion Doubloons!

[img]http://coto2.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/dr-evil2.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Come on no one's going to comment that this was hilarious?! :lol1:

Hey congrats to all involved. This thing is a beauty! Good luck to NATO and tLW moving forward in their blue adventures.