Throwing Treaties, and Milestones

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='EgoFreaky' date='07 April 2010 - 06:13 AM' timestamp='1270638767' post='2251526']
Congrats on the milestones and new protectorate SLAP.

To IRON is just say.. I have gotten to know IronMan a bit lately and i'm sure you all are going to regret this very very much XD
[/quote]
I know its super scary Ego, Just wait till i get you next. MAHAHHAHA

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='07 April 2010 - 07:07 AM' timestamp='1270642042' post='2251547']
Some of you are so warped in your assertions it really makes any validity you may possess seem moot. "This is a bad move," who cares? It's their protectorate and sadly the world doesn't revolve around you. If they wish to be brothers with IRON, that is their decision. Just because YOU don't like IRON doesn't mean everyone else will. Just because YOU don't see eye to eye with IRON doesn't mean no one else will. Good to see a lot of ODN treating this will respect, good show. (No sarcasm)
[/quote]
Ejay speaks the truth, as always. This was not because we hate you, but love you, but now we don't etc. This has nothing to do with the war, this all started pre-war, and was postponed due to the war. We have no hard feelings for ODN, and as I have stated before, they are a good group.

[quote name='steodonn' date='07 April 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1270662537' post='2251816']
So you weren't getting enough attention from ODN so you go get protection off an alliance under surrender terms that will have a hard time protect you if you screw up :wacko:
[/quote]
Pretty much. However, even during war time and when we were not even talking about this happening, IRON has been helping us out since the start. They have always been nice and friendly to me and my members. Its something a protector does, and they were doing it before we were even friends!

[quote name='Theophilos' date='07 April 2010 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1270640680' post='2251536']
Congrats to SLAP.IRON mortal enemy of ODN? I don't think so. Didn't an ODN member post something about triviality ... I agree ODN is such a trivial alliance she doesn't merit our enmity.
[/quote]

I really hope your kidding, otherwise some facts might need to be put in front of you.

[quote name='Believland' date='07 April 2010 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1270656205' post='2251709']
This is hilarious, you fine gentlemen at MK should really make a comedy show.Good move, SLAP. Even though IRON can't really help you righgt now
[/quote]

Tis' disappointing to see an alliance such as TOS posting in spite

[quote name='Style #386' date='07 April 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1270625079' post='2251437']
Out of curiosity, could you outline the implications you are trying to make here? I might add that picking out a single example of a common argument for the purpose of a confusing and poorly worded [i]ad hominem[/i] is unlikely to project the credibility and confidence that one might expect from the public face of an embattled alliance.

Or maybe that's just me.
[/quote]

my implications was, that you have loyal protectorates, and good friends as i stated in the paragraph you failed to quote. maybe it is just you.
as for the schoo comment, i still view king Ed as a personal friend, enough so to joke with him here, about a prior coversation. as i gave you a compliment in goodwill, what is it you are trying to convey? anyhow we can talk about it in your embassy if you wish, look forward to wroking with our dear friends in SLAP

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='07 April 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1270655499' post='2251697']
I thought you're name rang a bell, and your comment just saved me from going through MCXA's old posts looking for where i thought I saw your name :D
[/quote]

:o How could you not remember your old Chancellor ;)

That's Interesting...
Switching from One Protector to another who was up until recently on the complete over side of this whole shin dig, and then on top of that to someone who had dropped a protectorate treaty because they couldn't protect Krynn anymore...

Well Good Luck to you guys I suppose. IRON are classy folks, (Well, a good bunch of them are) you guys will have some fun together.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='07 April 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1270669154' post='2251946']
First time I've seen a protectorate cancel on their protector. Then again I've had a lot of braincells wiped out by radiation so who knows what I remember.

Rather odd choice of protector.

*stokes the embers of the orange cold war*
[/quote]

ffff, the last war was as close to an orange civil war as I'd like to get thank you D:

[quote name='SonOfHoward' date='07 April 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1270669154' post='2251946']
First time I've seen a protectorate cancel on their protector. Then again I've had a lot of braincells wiped out by radiation so who knows what I remember.

Rather odd choice of protector.

*stokes the embers of the orange cold war*
[/quote]
IRON and ODN on the cover of that. ;)

[quote name='dvdcchn' date='07 April 2010 - 07:10 PM' timestamp='1270663823' post='2251848']
my implications was, that you have loyal protectorates, and good friends as i stated in the paragraph you failed to quote. maybe it is just you.
as for the schoo comment, i still view king Ed as a personal friend, enough so to joke with him here, about a prior coversation. as i gave you a compliment in goodwill, what is it you are trying to convey? anyhow we can talk about it in your embassy if you wish, look forward to wroking with our dear friends in SLAP
[/quote]

I know you were joking but I guess you still seem to think that ODN prohibited us from joining CTI, when it was us that told you we would not be joining and gave a clear and cut out explanation as to why we weren't. If anything, I stress the fact that under no circumstance did they prohibit us from joining CTI---that was our decision and our decision alone.

I know it's easier for you to attack ODN by saying they control us, but the fact here is that they don't. I hope you understand that now.

Edited by KingEd