NUF looking for merge candidates

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='11 March 2010 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1268334193' post='2222320']
Oh this hurts my eyes and soul, all those alliances falling over each other to gain some garbage <_<
[/quote]

I don't know them and i'm not trying to recruit them (although it would put me on top for our internal recruiting contest). The point in question remains though: what do you look for in a future merger candidate.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After revisiting this a couple things come to mind. If, as advertised they are a "very experienced" group why do they need to shop for a home. As a very experienced group wouldn't they already have their own views on our world? Why wouldn't they share who and what they are with the world. They might as well have just auctioned themselves to the highest bidder.

I can't exactly speak on behalf of the MHA Gov (as far as a merger goes I mean, I can however direct some your way) but We're always accepting new Nations into our Alliance. Feel free to check us out :)

Edit: Clarity

Edited by AvengingAngel256

Hey, I'd love to talk to you all on IRC.

In your wiki it says you value your nations being able to do as they please. We give a do a lot of educating about how to grow your nation at MCXA but don't really make you do anything. For example during war, you have the option of going into peace mode at MCXA, but you have to aid out afterwards for the rebuild.

What are your values? Government structure? Etc?

This may be interesting. I would highly recommend you contacting me if you wouldn't mind. ;)

I assure you, no, I promise you..it wouldn't hurt. Just would be interesting to speak about.

Edited by Ejayrazz

Do you enjoy basketball? Can you smile and nod and [i]pretend[/i] to enjoy basketball? Ever watched a film featuring a ninja? Have you ever wondered if your nation-building life would be more fulfilling if determined by the whims of an Aussie (they live in the future, you know)? If the answer to any of these questions isn't a disgusted no, you have no option but to join the Basketball Ninjas.

[size="1"]Note: this is not a recruiting message, and you do actually have other options. The part about Aussies living in the future is, however, true.[/size]

Edited by Schad

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='11 March 2010 - 06:57 PM' timestamp='1268334193' post='2222320']
Oh this hurts my eyes and soul, all those alliances falling over each other to gain some garbage <_<
[/quote]

Don't be so harsh, who knows..these guys might have some spirit.

[quote name='Banksy' date='11 March 2010 - 07:36 PM' timestamp='1268336480' post='2222358']
Zero Hour 2.0? :awesome:
[/quote]

I love Banksy

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='11 March 2010 - 09:39 PM' timestamp='1268343867' post='2222458']
Hey, I'd love to talk to you all on IRC.

In your wiki it says you value your nations being able to do as they please. We give a do a lot of educating about how to grow your nation at MCXA but don't really make you do anything. For example during war, you have the option of going into peace mode at MCXA, but you have to aid out afterwards for the rebuild.
[/quote]

Please tell me this is a joke ?

Also---I would like to talk to the Top Govt Member(s) of NUF. I promise, I will make it worth your while.

#tpe

[quote name='KingEd' date='12 March 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1268346951' post='2222498']
I love Banksy[/quote]
:wub:
[quote name='KingEd' date='12 March 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1268346951' post='2222498']
Please tell me this is a joke ?[/quote]
I have to confess - was wondering the same thing....

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' date='11 March 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1268348862' post='2222537']
Has anyone heard back from anyone at NUF?
[/quote]

No, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. Ask any of our government members, I returned from my hiatus just to meet with the NUF government at the request of Council.