NUF looking for merge candidates

[quote name='Sir Sci' date='12 March 2010 - 12:49 PM' timestamp='1268420107' post='2223496']
Magic, you just had to come in and say it, didn't you? <_<

Best of luck in finding a decent alliance to merge with NUF. I'd say that if you want to keep your identity (as it seems you'd like to) to find another mid or small sized alliance to merge with. I would recommend GATO's current protectorate, ICAN. They're a good bunch of people. Either way, best of luck.
[/quote]

Aww... Thanks! We :wub: you guys at GATO. You guys are truly the best protectors anyone could ever ask for!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King Penchuk' date='13 March 2010 - 05:23 AM' timestamp='1268458107' post='2224082']
Please oh mighty one, please allow the New Polar Order to merge into you. You can even be Emperor! If only we can be part of your greatness.
[/quote]

Thanks, Emperor not enough though, we want CN admin status, next...

lol im pullin yer leg !

[quote name='Galvatron' date='11 March 2010 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1268367005' post='2222932']
btw, Raasaa..??? :blink:
[/quote]
I was blinking as well..when i read that after sobering up :P

Just reminded myself to stay away from the OWF when drunk.....specially when i start seeing imaginary "H" in the alliance acronyms :ph34r:

Asgaard also believe in these high standards of strength and activity in members. Now I'm sure your inbox is full of people advertising, so if you want to know more about us, just send me a PM. I don't want to be just another person yelling in your ear

EDIT: Apparently we don't like spelling. SpellCheck fix

Edited by Mustakrakish II

[quote name='Mustakrakish II' date='16 March 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1268720933' post='2227121']
Asgaard also believe in these high standards of strength and activity in members. Now I'm sure your inbox is full of people advertising, so if you want to know more about us, just send me a PM. I don't want to be just another person yelling in your ear

EDIT: Apparently we don't like spelling. SpellCheck fix
[/quote]
Don't worry proper grammar is considered Blasphemy on our forums :)

[quote name='janax' date='11 March 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1268335800' post='2222345']
An incorrect wiki? That's a tech raidin'.
[/quote]

Gotta follow the new Planet Bob precedence.

Well good luck to yous guys, I hope you don't end up on too many bad blind dates. Just make sure to carry your mace and condoms.

[quote name='raasaa' date='15 March 2010 - 12:34 AM' timestamp='1268610016' post='2225746']
I was blinking as well..when i read that after sobering up :P

Just reminded myself to stay away from the OWF when drunk.....specially when i start seeing imaginary "H" in the alliance acronyms :ph34r:
[/quote]

I'll remind you in the future too :P

[quote name='Mustakrakish II' date='17 March 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1268845024' post='2228312']
Darn. So I just destroyed any hope in you being interested, huh?

What if I gave you a nice back massage?
[/quote]

I'll join Asgaard for one of those.

Also U didn't anarchy me :P Score one for the Lefty

Edited by Left_Behind

[quote name='Mustakrakish II' date='17 March 2010 - 11:51 AM' timestamp='1268845024' post='2228312']
Darn. So I just destroyed any hope in you being interested, huh?

What if I gave you a nice back massage?
[/quote]
Visit our IRC channel and we'll discuss that back massage,

IRC: #CN-Nuf