TOOL and TPF Cancellation

wukong

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ClashCityRocker' date='10 March 2010 - 09:32 AM' timestamp='1268224643' post='2220850']
pretty sure NEW doesnt have any MADPs, nor did they at the time of the conflict.
[/quote]

They had a MADP with TPF, I advice you to know your allies treaties better.

[quote name='D34th' date='11 March 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1268241498' post='2221014']
[/quote]

we did have MADP with TPF.. but like my friends said..
at the conflict time we ALREADY canceling the MDAP

so this is just a postpone announcements.
the real even happen long past.ago.

[quote name='suryanto tan' date='10 March 2010 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1268207398' post='2220753']
Are you disappointed? How? Let me know if we can help you clarify things up or make you feel any better. But if by accusing that Nusantara was incapable to come quicker to your defense and then, that Nusantara is a dishonorable alliance, makes you feel better, than please go ahead. Do it. It is a free world.
[/quote]
I just find it strange that an alliance who once said they wouldnt defend any ally in a war would use this as a reason to drop a treaty.

[quote name='wukong' date='10 March 2010 - 05:17 AM' timestamp='1268198540' post='2220595']
[*]TOOL: a government to government discussion about the scope of our treaty reveals that there are many situation where what we thought should be a mandatory defense but could become optional defense in their view.
[/quote]

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' date='10 March 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1268201738' post='2220658']
If its serious, then that's an awesome reason for cancellation lol

NEW scores points in my book not for canceling, but for canceling over a lack of bloodshed.
[/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Must have been while you were kissing me.
/meatloaf

Lets be honest here. NEW canceled on TPF for fighting like !@#$%*^. I fought NEW in this latest war and those guys are the toughest opponents I've ever come up against by a long shot. They weren't about to give an inch and they gave us one hell of a fight. I can understand and respect an alliance canceling on another alliance that didn't fight nearly as hard.

NEW has my utmost respect. I really hope to fight alongside them than against them next time. I hope they make some better allies in the future.

[quote name='JBone' date='10 March 2010 - 06:44 AM' timestamp='1268221817' post='2220832']
Wow, I thought everyone already knew about this....old news is old news.

The leadership and members of The Phoenix Federation still hold a very special place in their hearts and minds for the Nusantara Elite Warriors.

Bonds like the one we share are more than mere words written on paper.

While attitudes shift and treaties come and go some relationships transcend the norm.

To our allies....please do not condemn NEW for upholding what they believe to be their best interests, TPF certainly does not.

To all the cherry pickers ( Hi T.), LOL, don't be surprised if TPF and NEW still share sides in future conflicts.

....and remember GantanX, your first born son is to be named after me. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]
[/quote]

:awesome:

Is itn true GanTan is on deh honeymoon and open for serious raidery?

[quote name='lanceman1972' date='10 March 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1268260124' post='2221313']
Lets be honest here. NEW canceled on TPF for fighting like !@#$%*^. I fought NEW in this latest war and those guys are the toughest opponents I've ever come up against by a long shot. They weren't about to give an inch and they gave us one hell of a fight. I can understand and respect an alliance canceling on another alliance that didn't fight nearly as hard.

NEW has my utmost respect. I really hope to fight alongside them than against them next time. I hope they make some better allies in the future.
[/quote]
Have you ever even fought TPF?

altough we have to treaty anymore but in my heart we are still brother with TPF. right Jbone??? right Mhawk??? right the rest of TPF???

i think will think the same with me. the filing as brother with TPF i think is more than a sign of paper of the treaty.

i think all in NEW still have the same filing with me. and i hope ( my heart hope ) we can build up the relationship and make treaty again to make it strong again.

[quote name='Alterego' date='11 March 2010 - 03:16 AM' timestamp='1268245301' post='2221085']
I just find it strange that an alliance who once said they wouldnt defend any ally in a war would use this as a reason to drop a treaty.
[/quote]

This is the way I see it. Please consider it kindly.

If our allies think that our decision to NOT support them should the polar aggression escalated to involve our allies is unacceptable, then they should cancel on us. We make no regret over our decision. It is not a mistake. History repeats, we will do the same. Please consider my post [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=82431&view=findpost&p=2220813]here[/url].

Between TOOL and Nusantara, we have clear difference on what situation should be considered mutual defense and what situation should be considered optional aggression, and that means what we expect from signing the treaty is not the same from what we would actually get, and, vice versa, what they expect and would actually get. When this happened, it is best for both to cancel such treaty like we do here.

This is not the situation where we were under attack and they choose to opt out or to defend the winning side, and then we are seriously piss off and cancel the treaty. TOOL has done nothing like that. I wished we made it clear from the start. The cancellation is due to the difference views on [u]hypothetical situation that had not even happened yet[/u].

It is a good morning. Have a nice day.

Fellow nation leaders,
Am I completely wrong if I suspect that some posts in this threads are not genuine and are just part of the attempt to make some cheap shots against Nusantara? Or, this is not the case, and they are just truly care about us and our former allies and that various of our actions lately, including this one, are really against their conscience? I know that it is cruel to accuse them of having ulterior motives, I cannot help but think like that. Silly me.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='lanceman1972' date='11 March 2010 - 07:23 AM' timestamp='1268260124' post='2221313']

[/quote]

Most of TPF members are great fighters to be fair. In fact, among the best fighters we have ever seen. I admire many of their members. I really do.

And we do not canceled on TPF for not able to fight, but for giving in when they should have fought. Losing them is a great loss for us. But our members, all of us, are just too disappointed in that short lasted TPF war.

First, we were told to wait, then being asked to hit peace mode, and then asked to declare war while all but two of our nation is in peace mode. Worse, when peace mode curse is about to over, when we would be able to switch from peace to war mode and fight an actual war, the white peace is established.

This post is not entirely inaccurate, but is not all of the story.
[quote name='arentak' date='10 March 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1268227863' post='2220870']
TPF: AH, crap, we're under attack
NEW: WE're there bro, see them tards at update
TPF: NOOOOO, we have a secret plan, you must wait until the right time
NEW: Ok, fine, but we don't like waiting
NEW: Its been a week now bro, can we hit em?
TPF: Look, its LM, hes in charge, and we're waiting
NEW: But, GDI, we wub you, and wanna defend you, this is BS.
TPF: Patience
TPF: Ok, its been 2 weeks, its go time, kick $@!!
NEW: WOOT, RAWR, finally, gonna show then pansies who attacked you who's da man!
TPF: Hey, I know you just attacked 2 minutes ago, but we decided to accept a white peace
NEW: Nuts!
[/quote]

We should not blame this entirely on TPF for this, but we need to take precaution so that it won't happen again.

[quote name='suryanto tan' date='10 March 2010 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1268271757' post='2221589']

Fellow nation leaders,
Am I completely wrong if I suspect that some posts in this threads are not genuine and are just part of the attempt to make some cheap shots against Nusantara? Or, this is not the case, and they are just truly care about us and our former allies and that various of our actions lately, including this one, are really against their conscience? I know that it is cruel to accuse them of having ulterior motives, I cannot help but think like that. Silly me.
[/quote]

Yes, it does appear that some are posting just to score points, on both sides. Sad to say, it appears that anything can be twisted by the current conflict.

[quote name='D34th' date='10 March 2010 - 12:13 PM' timestamp='1268241498' post='2221014']
[/quote]

Which was canceled in between the TPF war and the NpO-\m/ war, which i believe is your problem, that they stated they wouldnt enter on NpOs side, which i guess you think violate an MADP That was already canceled