NSO Government Change

Ivan lost GW1 as emperor of NPO, and 2nd UJW as emperor of NSO. I guess that means that he needs some diplomatic training. E.g. look at how Dilber's diplomacy won NPO the second GW, and after that, NPO won successive great wars just due to their superior diplomacy.
Or maybe NSO needs some diplomatic training as a whole?!

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='martinius the great' date='27 February 2010 - 11:35 AM' timestamp='1267288712' post='2206599']
Ivan lost GW1 as emperor of NPO, and 2nd UJW as emperor of NSO. I guess that means that he needs some diplomatic training. E.g. look at how Dilber's diplomacy won NPO the second GW, and after that, NPO won successive great wars just due to their superior diplomacy.
Or maybe NSO needs some diplomatic training as a whole?!
[/quote]
Indeed. You have a firm grasp on reality and the facts of the situations as they actually occurred each time. Good job.

Maybe NSO can grow up to be as cool as Dark Fist someday, even though I know that will be a hard feat to accomplish, right?

Edited by Ivan Moldavi

Clearly Lintwad organized this all from the beginning to usurp the Emperor Moldavi. Those darn Sith, always plotting ...

Though our relations may be strained between our alliances, as a Polar I would like to commend you for your service Ivan and wish you and the rest of the NSO a dark and twisted future that only the Sith could truly appreciate.

Onwards friends.

This is really unexpected and sad to see, Ivan in a leadership role made things in cyberverse more interesting.

[quote name='TheListener' date='27 February 2010 - 02:41 AM' timestamp='1267249477' post='2205980']
A very Interesting development, looks like 2 leaders of major alliances have stepped down due to this war, I wonder how many more will step down from their positions.
[/quote]

If you are talking about Grub, he still is emperor and the major reason for he be stepping down in next months isn't this war.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 February 2010 - 11:37 AM' timestamp='1267288848' post='2206601']
Maybe NSO can grow up to be as cool as Dark Fist someday, even though I know that will be a hard feat to accomplish, right?
[/quote]

Keep drinking your milk and you just may.

LintWad has his head on his shoulders and NSO is in good hands. However, it wasn't necessary for Ivan to resign. I consider this poor show from those directly responsible for the situation. 1 !@#$@#$ word that wouldn't have changed anything in your victory, but wouldn't have forced a government change for your opponent, either!
Good luck, NSO.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 February 2010 - 10:37 AM' timestamp='1267288848' post='2206601']
Indeed. You have a firm grasp on reality and the facts of the situations as they actually occurred each time. Good job.

[/quote]

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 February 2010 - 11:35 AM' timestamp='1267292340' post='2206689']
Well, at least now I have something to look forward to.
[/quote]

Ivan, you are my hero.

[quote name='Pyroman' date='27 February 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1267294061' post='2206729']
Well, as much as I love lint this is a disappointment. Hopefully though, this doesn't lead to Moldavi Rebellion: NSO (like that CSI crap that just kept moving to other places)
[/quote]
I am going to stab you after I stab Cairna.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 February 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1267294526' post='2206742']
I am going to stab you after I stab Cairna.
[/quote]
Oh Mr Stabby, as charming as always. Let me stab Cairna with you? Or at least let me watch!

[quote name='Pyroman' date='27 February 2010 - 01:26 PM' timestamp='1267295418' post='2206754']
Oh Mr Stabby, as charming as always. Let me stab Cairna with you? Or at least let me watch!
[/quote]
That's Darth Stabby.

And since I don't have that shiny Emperor badge for my sig anymore I need a good TC one. Know where I can get one?

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 February 2010 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1267295728' post='2206763']
That's Darth Stabby.

And since I don't have that shiny Emperor badge for my sig anymore I need a good TC one. Know where I can get one?
[/quote]
Forgive my insubordination, "Darth" Stabby.

I want to say Conebone made the one I'm using. You're welcome to use that one or ask him for something else.

Edit: I forgot he left the NSO, but I'm sure he'd be willing to help out for old times sake, or at least point you in the direction of someone else capable of making you a good sig. If not I have someone in mind who could make one.

Edited by Pyroman

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 February 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1267295728' post='2206763']
That's Darth Stabby.

[/quote]

If you'd like you may become an honorary member of the CD troll team. Though, to be honest, I suspect we may need to find a new name. Some other alliance seems to have stolen the idea.