NSO Government Change

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Thomas Jackson' date='27 February 2010 - 12:38 AM' timestamp='1267249294' post='2205969']
Is this to preserve your "undefeated" status? :awesome:
[/quote]
No, not at all. It was made clear that there was no option other than surrender available to the NSO. Since I promised my members that we would not surrender so long as I was Emperor this was the necessary step.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 February 2010 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1267248770' post='2205918']
In order to uphold my word to my alliance
[/quote]

How naughty of you to only give us part of the details!

Good luck with this, and take it easy.

(edit) aha, you beat me. Still, good luck.

Edited by Zekarde

[quote name='James Wilson' date='27 February 2010 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1267249832' post='2206000']
SO, are you going to be emperor again as if this was just for the surrender or are you done leading the NSO for good?
[/quote]
I am not Emperor. Lintwad is Emperor. I am not quitting NSO, but I am not Emperor.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='26 February 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1267249688' post='2205992']
No, not at all. It was made clear that there was no option other than surrender available to the NSO. Since I promised my members that we would not surrender so long as I was Emperor this was the necessary step.
[/quote]

Some people's word means little. It's good to know some people's words still have meaning even if the outcome is not so sweet.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='27 February 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1267249688' post='2205992']
[/quote]

Then all this makes more sense. Good luck whatever the future might hold, including perhaps one day returning to power at NSO.

Over-under 12 months until Ivan wanders off and forms another successful Order from scratch?

I'm taking the under, he has a great pedigree. To use a reference from another world, he's the Larry Brown of Planet Bob.

Edited by JT Jag

Honestly, I'd rather have a leader who breaks a promise for the good of his alliance than of a leader who'd rather resign than be wrong. But, to each his own.
[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='27 February 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1267250041' post='2206016']
Should have appointed Dilber.
[/quote]
Made me laugh hard. (No disrespect to Dilber, but the historical context is quite entertaining)

[quote name='TheNeverender' date='27 February 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1267250400' post='2206027']
LintWad over Corinan? Not that I presume to know your inner workings, but I'll admit that was a surprise for me.
[/quote]
Lintwad challenged Corinan for the position of Dark Lord some time ago. He has been second in command for months.