USN Leaves the Field

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The times USN spent fighting have been by far the most enjoyable parts in this last month of conflict. I'm legitimately disappointed I didn't get to see ZI though :(

[quote name='Freelancer' date='24 February 2010 - 08:12 AM' timestamp='1267017350' post='2201331']
* Freelancer sighs *

No disbandment? No Viceroy ? Good gwd what is this world coming to, ohh thats right, I now have to adapt to the bunny and snuggle hugers that have infested this realm, the worst part even the crooks I hang with aggree with this new concept called peace, a sad day this is.

Jylnn, I may have to join you on that "new planet" you found
[/quote]
/me snuggles Freelancer

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='24 February 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1267027272' post='2201488']
The only surprise is that USN didn't surrender sooner.
[/quote]
It is quite shocking, yes. We have always been known as an alliance unwilling to stand up for ourselves and do the unpopular.

On a non-sarcastic note, I'll wager you'll find more of a surprise from USN next time around.

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='24 February 2010 - 10:57 AM' timestamp='1267027272' post='2201488']
The only surprise is that USN didn't surrender sooner.
[/quote]
That, and the lengths they'll go to to keep the word "surrender" out of the peace agreement. "Leaves the field to the forces of..." doesn't even work grammatically.

[quote name='NoFish' date='24 February 2010 - 09:17 PM' timestamp='1267046435' post='2201987']
That, and the lengths they'll go to to keep the word "surrender" out of the peace agreement. "Leaves the field to the forces of..." doesn't even work grammatically.
[/quote]

It is Cora you are talking about here :P. And yeah, we all know they surrendered to us. Not a big deal.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='24 February 2010 - 04:26 PM' timestamp='1267047023' post='2202001']
It is Cora you are talking about here :P. And yeah, we all know they surrendered to us. Not a big deal.
[/quote]

We could pull a wave of posts teasing them about it till he cracks like Mhawk did :P

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='25 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1267056618' post='2202231']
This, though I am not surprised at the usual posts from the elitist scum that roam these parts.
[/quote]

Heh. Could be worse it: it could be a know nothing self appointed wannabe spewing his usual nonsense.

But congrats on peace/surrender/whatever it is you want to call it.

Edited by potato

[quote name='potato' date='24 February 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1267057137' post='2202252']
Heh. Could be worse it: it could be a know nothing self appointed wannabe spewing his usual nonsense.
[/quote]

You call it nonsense, I however call it Holy Scriptureâ„¢.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Borimir Resurrected' date='24 February 2010 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1267044996' post='2201950']
I'm legitimately disappointed I didn't get to see ZI though :(
[/quote]

Not as much as I

[quote name='Borimir Resurrected' date='24 February 2010 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1267044996' post='2201950']
On a non-sarcastic note, I'll wager you'll find more of a surprise from USN next time around.
[/quote]

hahahahaha, I'll take that bet, name your price, RL or here, my check book has no limit !

Imagine that, peace is reached, yet those who were actually fighting against them show more respect than those who sat on the sidelines. The way I see it.. peace was obtained, don't care what color it was or by what terms they are all the same to me. Congrats to all those INVOLVED including USN.

edit: bad words :D

Edited by juslen

[quote name='juslen' date='25 February 2010 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1267066255' post='2202436']
Imagine that, peace is reached, yet those who were actually fighting against them show more respect than those who sat on the sidelines. The way I see it.. peace was obtained, don't care what color it was or by what terms they are all the same to me. Congrats to all those INVOLVED including USN.

edit: bad words :D
[/quote]

Belittling USN is some people's Favorate passtime. It's conpensation for their own inadequaties

[quote name='fluffyewunga' date='25 February 2010 - 12:55 PM' timestamp='1267120766' post='2203205']
Belittling USN is some people's Favorate passtime. It's conpensation for their own inadequaties
[/quote]

Accusing other people of inadequacies in your own surrender thread is perhaps not the greatest strategy, something about stones and glass houses I think.

Edit: in=\=of

Edited by TypoNinja