USN Leaves the Field

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='25 February 2010 - 01:18 PM' timestamp='1267125729' post='2203319']
Accusing other people of inadequacies in your own surrender thread is perhaps not the greatest strategy, something about stones and glass houses I think.

Edit: in=\=of
[/quote]

She's directing that at me, I will not comment on The Brain's long term strategy, frankly it's been a lil hazy where I live compliment's of an old age tradition we call " The Filling of the Sacramental Tub ". However I will say this, watch how fast SLCB gets put back together compliment of us. We all of our specialties :P on a side note, if I would have had my way, her carcus would be roaming this earth with no home for at least a year, however those voices that be the CNS keep reminding me of some treaty were apparently tied to.

* Freelancer weeps the future *

Edited by Freelancer

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='fluffyewunga' date='25 February 2010 - 11:55 AM' timestamp='1267120766' post='2203205']
Belittling USN is some people's Favorate passtime. It's conpensation for their own inadequaties
[/quote]

This response only works when you spell inadequacies properly. Do try to do better next time and all.

-firestorm

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='27 February 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1267277222' post='2206423']
This response only works when you spell inadequacies properly. Do try to do better next time and all.

-firestorm
[/quote]

Thats priceless.

congrats on peace and cheers to a continued bright future!