More Peace??

Tulak Hord

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it interesting that this announcement is so sparsely commented and our previous so much so. Could it be that our criticizers, who are so quick to mouth off, can't even give out a word of encouragement, respect, or civility? No "good job on the peace terms" or anything from the peanut gallery. How deliciously hypocritical.

[quote name='Libera' date='23 February 2010 - 08:01 AM' timestamp='1266930075' post='2198928']
I find it interesting that this announcement is so sparsely commented and our previous so much so. Could it be that our criticizers, who are so quick to mouth off, can't even give out a word of encouragement, respect, or civility? No "good job on the peace terms" or anything from the peanut gallery. How deliciously hypocritical.
[/quote]

Well, to be honest, it does seem like you personally have been spending too much time staying up until update and are going on fumes and caffeine about now. :mellow:

OMFG always gets a pass on reparations because God send OMFG into battle. Ok, that's a bit sacrilegious. How about this...

OMFG is what we should strive to be in terms of class, respect, modesty, and wringing every moment of joy possible out of competition here on Planet Bob. Only the most basest, low form of life would even think to ask them for reparations. Therefore Sparta deserves no pat on the back for not demanding them, only a note that they have at least some minimal level of common sense.

Thanks for the great times, Sparta.

[quote name='el coggins' date='23 February 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1266915240' post='2198819']
You guys were incredible fighters and the one fight with OMFG that i had was incredible and you were all just awesome.

Big shout out to kagethesecond, for our battle of the titans, you lost slightly more than i did but you had an extra guy on you.

For honour

o/OMFG
o/Sparta
[/quote]

:wub: Elcoggins :wub: