An announcement from the Mostly Harmless Alliance, FOK, and FARK

jadoo1989

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lukapaka' date='18 February 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1266554662' post='2191469']
o/ MHA FOK and FARK! Good work guys.

Only a few more puppets left. Then we can get on with the true aggressors.
[/quote]

I'm sorry that contractual obligations require some alliances to defend their allies. It was really horrible of us, isn't it? Puppets, indeed. Why is it you're fighting, Sparta? Oh wait, contractual obligations? Puppets!

Edited by x Tela x

[quote name='x Tela x' date='18 February 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1266554605' post='2191465']
Not Echelon, that's for sure. :)
[/quote]
If you're dissatisfied with terms tela, I can only suggest that you take a page from Legion's book and get started coup'ing somebody

Otherwise, try to be a bit more gracious and humble in defeat.

Bitterness may suit you, but it doesn't become you :|

I'm not with volgon, so I'll just call this lame poetry

I heart you scorn

more than I hart corn

but not as much I heart Jeebus

I hope war never comes between us

Again

I had fun being a fighter

taking on a lost hitch hiker

but when fok came in

it was a real ankle biter

NADC, GDA, and echelon are so much tighter

They make my day so much brighter

hopefully we made Iron load a bit lighter

In then end its all the same

I just wish everyone a good game

Even if leaving is kinda lame

[quote name='Kortal' date='19 February 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1266556529' post='2191561']
If you're dissatisfied with terms tela, I can only suggest that you take a page from Legion's book and get started coup'ing somebody

Otherwise, try to be a bit more gracious and humble in defeat.

Bitterness may suit you, but it doesn't become you :|
[/quote]

MHA and FOK defeated us, but any term, even a frivolous one, is just silly, when we didn't see that alliance on the battlefield at all.

Anyway, it's not as if it were a billion dollar rep and I'm crying out about the injustice. It's just extremely silly.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='19 February 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1266556091' post='2191544']
That's not white peace you guys are going down the same path as those before you.
[/quote]
We can't help it, it's just too much fun being evil :ph34r:

[quote name='x Tela x' date='19 February 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1266556929' post='2191578']
MHA and FOK defeated us, but any term, even a frivolous one, is just silly, when we didn't see that alliance on the battlefield at all.

Anyway, it's not as if it were a billion dollar rep and I'm crying out about the injustice. It's just extremely silly.
[/quote]
You know, I've thought long and hard for several minutes on how to comment on this, but each comment turns up very hostile. Only thing remotely nice that I can say is, stop !@#$%*ing. It could have been far worse.

Edited by fireguy15207

[quote name='fireguy15207' date='19 February 2010 - 05:29 AM' timestamp='1266557394' post='2191589']
You know, I've thought long and hard for several minutes on how to comment on this, but each comment turns up very hostile. Only thing remotely nice that I can say is, stop !@#$%*ing. It could have been far worse.
[/quote]

Why so serious about a non-serious term? Tela's not.

But anyways, MHA, you guys are truly a class act. It's been extremely fun to fight you guys and I can only hope to meet you guys differently next time around.

... man, I was ready for round two...

oh well, it doesn't really matter, but either way,

o/MCXA

and a shoutout to all of the honorable opponets from FOK and MHA who I had the ability to meet in this war, it was fun while it lasted.

Edited by Firewater

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='18 February 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1266556715' post='2191572']
I'm not with volgon, so I'll just call this lame poetry

I heart you scorn

more than I hart corn

but not as much I heart Jeebus

I hope war never comes between us

Again

I had fun being a fighter

taking on a lost hitch hiker

but when fok came in

it was a real ankle biter

NADC, GDA, and echelon are so much tighter

They make my day so much brighter

hopefully we made Iron load a bit lighter

In then end its all the same

I just wish everyone a good game

Even if leaving is kinda lame
[/quote]

How fitting that you posted that as the 42nd post of the thread. Loved it. Glad that a peace agreement was successfully negotiated with the alliance that I am assigned as a diplomat. They were talking about assigning me to IRON as well and you can see how well that worked out. It is almost enough to get a guy to resign from the diplomatic corps.

[quote name='Kortal' date='18 February 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1266556529' post='2191561']
[i]Bitterness[/i] may suit you
[/quote]

this has to be some come kind of hidden pun :awesome:

Edit, forgot the word some

Edited by Fronz