GOONS Accepts UCN's Surrender

Sardonic

[quote name='darkfox' date='18 February 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1266549300' post='2191140']
As per haiku or Picture term

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/compwhiz3003/atwhatcost.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]
Definitely the best pic of the war.

Congrats on peace, UCN!

Edited by Epinephrine

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='JT Jag' date='19 February 2010 - 03:25 AM' timestamp='1266549906' post='2191185']
Yeah that wouldn't end up well.

My advice: Wish for a viceroy.
[/quote]

Listen neckbeard, we've already given you a pretty good shaving. I mean, your bottom heavy alliance has done nothing to us-- yet we've managed to drag down most of your top nations.

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='18 February 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1266549809' post='2191178']
You'll never get that kind of cash from the LSF. We'd rather go into a perma-war.
[/quote]
This can be arranged.

Regardless this is a thread of peace, so please mind your manners.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Kortal' date='18 February 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1266550061' post='2191197']
LSF literally cannot imagine having 150 million, let alone paying the sum to anyone (can you imagine the logistical nightmare that would be?)

Also those graphic sigs make the rest look like !@#$, were I in an alliance fighting one of these less creative groups, I would not even consider surrendering to them knowing their plaintext signatures would grace the OP.

Poor show
[/quote]
[IMG]http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w172/Markt114/cutedog.jpg[/IMG]

I guess they would rather get ZI'd. Although knowing that 150 Mil is "so much too them", they may make some tasty targets.

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='18 February 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1266550106' post='2191206']
Listen neckbeard, we've already given you a pretty good shaving. I mean, your bottom heavy alliance has done nothing to us-- yet we've managed to drag down most of your top nations.
[/quote]

Nukes tend to drag down everybody, competence of the user notwithstanding.

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='18 February 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1266550106' post='2191206']
[/quote]

Ahaha I don't even know where to start with this. Enjoy perma-ZI I guess.

o/ GOONS
o/ LOST
o/ PC
o/ UCN

[/quote]

Bragging that you were the sole reason that their top nations fell makes you look extremely foolish, especially when your allies are fighting them as well.

[/quote]

If you think calling them a "neckbeard" is an insult you clearly do not understand goon culture. [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/291iz4j.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='19 February 2010 - 03:32 AM' timestamp='1266550350' post='2191219']
Bragging that you were the sole reason that their top nations fell makes you look extremely foolish, especially when your allies are fighting them as well.
[/quote]

I never stated we were the sole reason. I'm simply suggesting that the GOONS are good at a bunch of worthless posturing considering we've done more damage to them then they have to us.

[quote name='JT Jag' date='19 February 2010 - 03:38 AM' timestamp='1266550696' post='2191239']
LSF offensive wars declared on GOONS: 24

OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE TAKING US DOWN SINGLE-HANDEDLY
[/quote]

I never suggested such a thing. Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='18 February 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1266550626' post='2191234']
I never stated we were the sole reason. I'm simply suggesting that the GOONS are good at a bunch of worthless posturing considering we've done more damage to them then they have to us.
[/quote]

I will enjoy our peace talks.

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='19 February 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1266550626' post='2191234']
[/quote]

Considering the number of alliances goons has helped to get out of the conflict, and the number lsf has gotten out I'd say the one doing worthless posturing is you. Good luck with those surrender terms.

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='19 February 2010 - 03:41 AM' timestamp='1266550898' post='2191250']
Considering the number of alliances goons has helped to get out of the conflict, and the number lsf has gotten out I'd say the one doing worthless posturing is you. Good luck with those surrender terms.
[/quote]

The LSF is not a large alliance. Yet, for the seeming insignificance that we're being told we have, we still haven't been pushed out of the war.

Why do you think this is?

Jesse, you really are doing your alliance a disservice by comparing what we've done to you to what you've done to us. LSF is literally the lowest-priority target on the totem pole, and you're throwing everything you've got at us, bless your hearts.

Now that UCN is out of the way, we can send more slots in your direction, just like you appear to be asking for. Enjoy it before you end up begging for terms.

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='18 February 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1266551185' post='2191266']
The LSF is not a large alliance. Yet, for the seeming insignificance that we're being told we have, we still haven't been pushed out of the war.

[/quote]

We've been more interested in UCN than you.

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='18 February 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1266551185' post='2191266']

[/quote]

Oh, we wont be pushing you 'out' of war anytime soon.

[quote name='darkfox' date='18 February 2010 - 10:45 PM' timestamp='1266551151' post='2191263']
Still trying to write them...
[/quote]
You have set our expectations high with that propaganda. :D

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='19 February 2010 - 03:46 AM' timestamp='1266551185' post='2191266']

[/quote]

Because your alliance doesn't have the foresight to get out while the getting is good. With how you're doing in this thread to help lsf have hilarious goon terms it is no wonder.

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='18 February 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1266551185' post='2191266']

[/quote]
Perhaps because your opponents have more to worry about, although with UCN out, your words will surely increase the GOONS war effort upon LSF. Good going there, hero.