GOONS Accepts UCN's Surrender

Sardonic

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='18 February 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1266551185' post='2191266']
The LSF is not a large alliance. Yet, for the seeming insignificance that we're being told we have, we still haven't been pushed out of the war.

Why do you think this is?
[/quote]
A group of anarchists refusing to acknowledge that something won't work out?

Well that would be pretty out of character for those of that ideology...

Must be your two wrc's that are keeping you in the fight

Edited by Kortal

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='18 February 2010 - 10:37 PM' timestamp='1266550626' post='2191234']
I never stated we were the sole reason. I'm simply suggesting that the GOONS are good at a bunch of worthless posturing considering we've done more damage to them then they have to us.
[/quote]

and how, pray, are you distinguishing the damage you did from the damage the other four alliances we were fighting did?

[quote name='R3nowned' date='18 February 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1266551587' post='2191292']
Congrats on the peace UCN. Relatively light reps, and weird terms. I have no clue how to write a Haiku xD
[/quote][center]Writing a haiku
Pretty simple, syllables
Five, seven and five[/center]

[quote name='R3nowned' date='18 February 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1266551587' post='2191292']
Congrats on the peace UCN. Relatively light reps, and weird terms. I have no clue how to write a Haiku xD
[/quote]
[url=http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+write+a+haiku]You're welcome.[/url]

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='19 February 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1266551185' post='2191266']
The LSF is not a large alliance. Yet, for the seeming insignificance that we're being told we have, we still haven't been pushed out of the war.

Why do you think this is?
[/quote]

Because nobody takes your "threat" serioulsy enough to get together a organised responce?? Seriouslly my responce to this was two-fold.

1. LSF still exists???
2. LSF is in this war???

[center][quote name='darkfox' date='18 February 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1266549300' post='2191140']
As per haiku or Picture term

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/compwhiz3003/atwhatcost.jpg[/img][/center]
[/quote]

[size="5"]As per the surrender terms set forth upon UCN by the victors, I will now honor clause 3 of the surrender terms.

"3. UCN agrees to post a picture or Haiku about the conflict, and a rhyming couplet."

[u][b]Haiku[/b][/u]
They said "War is Hell"

We were bad at listening

Wasted funds for all

[u][b]Rhyming Couplet[/b][/u]
Strong like the Empire thought our Grand Lord Fox
Our foes so crafty, like fuzzy ewoks

- - - - -

Our alliance lacks poets
So I gave it a shot
I know it sucks buckets
But that's all we got[/size][/center]

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' date='18 February 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1266552424' post='2191323']
[center]

[size="5"]As per the surrender terms set forth upon UCN by the victors, I will now honor clause 3 of the surrender terms.

"3. UCN agrees to post a picture or Haiku about the conflict, and a rhyming couplet."

[u][b]Haiku[/b][/u]
They said "War is Hell"

We were bad at listening

Wasted funds for all

- - - - -

Our alliance lacks poets
So I gave it a shot
I know it sucks buckets
[/quote]

Ok someone give this man a medal.

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' date='18 February 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1266552424' post='2191323']
[center]

[size="3"]As per the surrender terms set forth upon UCN by the victors, I will now honor clause 3 of the surrender terms.

[u][b]Haiku[/b][/u]
They said "War is Hell"

We were bad at listening

Wasted funds for all

- - - - -

Our alliance lacks poets
So I gave it a shot
I know it sucks buckets
[/quote]

Nice job on the picture and poems.

[quote name='Einswald' date='18 February 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1266551914' post='2191307']
Because nobody takes your "threat" serioulsy enough to get together a organised responce?? Seriouslly my responce to this was two-fold.

1. LSF still exists???
2. LSF is in this war???
[/quote]
I think you want to be careful throwing that around there Nordreich.

And excellent work on clause 3, UCN.

Is anyone else annoyed that we're in a time period in CN where 150 million reps is unreasonable

Oh for the days when they could have put them under deconstruction terms for 3 months and asked for thousands of tech without anyone batting an eye...

(Not that I support harsh terms in this case, just a general remark on the view towards reps)

[quote name='Kortal' date='18 February 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1266553230' post='2191355']
Is anyone else annoyed that we're in a time period in CN where 150 million reps is unreasonable

Oh for the days when they could have put them under deconstruction terms for 3 months and asked for thousands of tech without anyone batting an eye...

(Not that I support harsh terms in this case, just a general remark on the view towards reps)
[/quote]

A lot of people have developed a kneejerk hatred for any kind of meaningful terms since Karma. It's an overreaction to the problem before it. We'll strike a balance sooner or later I imagine.

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' date='18 February 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1266553106' post='2191349']
Poetry Raids can be the new Tech Raids.
[/quote]

Something like, "Art raid mspaint or poetry for peace."

It would be pretty funny but the poetry, pictures, and sometimes essays are more for official terms with other alliances.