GOONS Accepts UCN's Surrender

Sardonic

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kortal' date='18 February 2010 - 08:20 PM' timestamp='1266553230' post='2191355']
Is anyone else annoyed that we're in a time period in CN where 150 million reps is unreasonable

Oh for the days when they could have put them under deconstruction terms for 3 months and asked for thousands of tech without anyone batting an eye...

(Not that I support harsh terms in this case, just a general remark on the view towards reps)
[/quote]

The terms were fair and reasonable or else we wouldnt have accepted them. GOONS, PC and LOST gov have been nothing but polite and respectful through the entire war. We are happy to have fought such people.

[quote name='Lamuella' date='18 February 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1266554630' post='2191467']
this tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
take my tears and that's not nearly
[size="7"]OH![/size]
[/quote]

Sorry if I use your OH in the wrong way, but, IO!!!
Yeah, I love my Ohio State Buckeyes.

Anyway, I had a great time fighting you guys. Hope you loved the pic and Haiku.

[quote name='Penkala' date='19 February 2010 - 03:27 AM' timestamp='1266550062' post='2191198']
We're totally just as bad as you were. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Actually, a good bit worse. I've been on the losing side of every major war I've fought in except WotC. In that war, I led my alliance (DefCon). We gave STA white peace, and almost got rolled by Valhalla for not treating STA worse, basically.

I !@#$%*ed and moaned and all kinds of etc.'s against the hegemony, not to mention fought NPO's side of things most GW's. Do your history before trying to make witty commentary. ;)

Edited by rabonnobar

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' date='18 February 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1266552424' post='2191323']
[center][size="5"]As per the surrender terms set forth upon UCN by the victors, I will now honor clause 3 of the surrender terms.

"3. UCN agrees to post a picture or Haiku about the conflict, and a rhyming couplet."

[u][b]Haiku[/b][/u]
They said "War is Hell"

We were bad at listening

Wasted funds for all

[u][b]Rhyming Couplet[/b][/u]
Strong like the Empire thought our Grand Lord Fox
Our foes so crafty, like fuzzy ewoks

- - - - -

Our alliance lacks poets
So I gave it a shot
I know it sucks buckets
But that's all we got[/size][/center]
[/quote]
More terms need propaganda clauses instead of monetary ones. :v:

[quote name='darkfox' date='18 February 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1266554115' post='2191416']
The terms were fair and reasonable or else we wouldnt have accepted them. GOONS, PC and LOST gov have been nothing but polite and respectful through the entire war. We are happy to have fought such people.
[/quote]

Yeah, UCN were pretty good sports in this conflict. Good fight.

[size="1"]I'm sorry for calling you a furry[/size]

[quote name='Iserlohn' date='18 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1266549115' post='2191121']
It wouldn't be GOONS terms without something like #3. Well fought, UCN.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, it wouldn't be GOONS terms without you demanding an undue amount of money.[/color]

[quote name='joracy' date='18 February 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1266549200' post='2191127']
Okay, those sigs are pretty cool. Not Pokemon card level cool, but cool.

Nice to see peace here.
[/quote]

What is? :awesome:

[quote name='tamerlane' date='18 February 2010 - 11:49 PM' timestamp='1266554976' post='2191493']
How come =LOST= is winning wars before we are?
[/quote]

Cuz we are better. :smug:

Seriously though, Everything I've heard about UCN during this war has been nothing but respectful and polite. Good luck on rebuilding guys, it was a blast.

o/ =LOST=!
o/ GOONS!
o/ UCN!

[quote name='Anarcho Jesse' date='19 February 2010 - 01:28 PM' timestamp='1266550106' post='2191206']
Listen neckbeard, we've already given you a pretty good shaving. I mean, your bottom heavy alliance has done nothing to us-- yet we've managed to drag down most of your top nations.
[/quote]
What sort of cocky !@#$@#$ !@#$%^&* is that? Come and play with my nation, I'll give you bearded commie !@#$@#s a good shaving alright ;)

Also, hail peace etc. etc., and good on you UCN, you lot put up a half-decent fight.

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

[quote name='darkfox' date='18 February 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1266554115' post='2191416']
[/quote]

Very classy. Wish all opponents were this cool...

I think the rules of war dictate that I'm supposed to hate everybody I fought, but I'll be totally honest, you guys (All three) were fantastic fighters and respectful too.

I wanted to personally thank Pooksland for the pain. I asked him for a big dish of it, and he not only cooked it up, he spiced it with radiation and sent it my way smiling.

Good show, everybody.