When the war ends I want....

Fernando12

What do you want if your alliance wins on its front of the war(s) ?  

271 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have always been a proponent of white peace. I realize that, as a member of NPO, I will most likely be ridiculed for taking this position, but I truly believe that our position on forcing reps on alliances that lose in a war has changed. While I am only a grunt, and will likely remain a grunt, I will always lobby for white peace to all combatants.

That being said, it pleases me to see that the majority of the responses from all three categories of membership listed in this poll have also selected white peace.

[quote name='Alterego' date='05 February 2010 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1265399373' post='2161917']
I wont pay a single cent or be commanded to do anything by order of an external force as a result of this war.
[/quote]

An excellent policy, never have never will, however those decisions have come at a very large price not once, twice but three times..

Hopefully my thirds the charm, then again my alter ego has a habit of how shall I say " miscalculation on a grand scale "

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='05 February 2010 - 03:27 PM' timestamp='1265401627' post='2161977']
I'm in PC gov, and would like some reps, but it isn't necessary.
[/quote]
Im curious Jens reps for what. What justifies reps here in this $%&@ed up war. Is it more for the spoils of war to say hey they had to pay me or do you feel PC was wronged?

I dont oppose reps like some but considering who we're fighting and what little damage theyre doing, maybe some beer reviews :awesome::P

E: TOP/IRON/TORN/etc will probably get reps that will rival NPO's terms which i shall enjoy the crying that comes from that

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='05 February 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1265420087' post='2162491']
None of your business. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Its not like it shows how each voter chose. And I would bet you did vote. And I would also bet your alliance will seek reps :smug:

[quote name='Hyperion321' date='06 February 2010 - 11:24 AM' timestamp='1265419444' post='2162476']
I think we should just make polar pay all the terms for both sides. They're good at it.
[/quote]

We seem to be better at it than others :), then that is true of most things.

[quote name='wickedj' date='05 February 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1265410188' post='2162208']
I dont oppose reps like some but considering who we're fighting and what little damage theyre doing, maybe some beer reviews :awesome::P

E: TOP/IRON/TORN/etc will probably get reps that will rival NPO's terms which i shall enjoy the crying that comes from that
[/quote]

Hardy har. Let's see what happens. :smug:

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='05 February 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1265423099' post='2162592']
I'm a fan of giving back. Offer similar terms to what your opponent has given in the past. If they've never done reparations, then don't ask for reparations.

If we ever end up fighting TSO, you can be sure I'll be pushing for having them vote for our blue team candidate. :awesome:
[/quote]

You assume TSO will actually surrender.