When the war ends I want....

Fernando12

What do you want if your alliance wins on its front of the war(s) ?  

271 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not involved in government, but I am nominally for giving our enemies white peace.

The ways of the past have done more harm than good, politically not materially, in both the short and long term for both the defeated and the victorious so I'd rather not continue on the path of insanity.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='05 February 2010 - 12:27 PM' timestamp='1265401627' post='2161977']
I'm in PC gov, and would like some reps, but it isn't necessary.
[/quote]

I am not surprised by this.

That reminds me, don't I still have a tab with you guys from Terra Prime? If I do drop me a line and I'll clear it out after all this is over.

[quote name='wickedj' date='05 February 2010 - 02:49 PM' timestamp='1265410188' post='2162208']
I dont oppose reps like some but considering who we're fighting and what little damage theyre doing, maybe some beer reviews :awesome::P

E: TOP/IRON/TORN/etc will probably get reps that will rival NPO's terms which i shall enjoy the crying that comes from that
[/quote]

It's early yet and who knows what will happen.

But just for you, should you get lucky and actually be victorious, I will not submit.

EDIT: Even after the NpO declaration on TOP I still maintain my original position: I'd like to see my side give White peace, but I don't expect either side to give it...

Edited by Firkked

[color="#0000FF"]I am the leader of FAIL and I have no plans to allow Farkistan to surrender anytime soon.[/color]

[quote name='wickedj' date='05 February 2010 - 05:49 PM' timestamp='1265410188' post='2162208']
E: TOP/IRON/TORN/etc will probably get reps that will rival NPO's terms which i shall enjoy the crying that comes from that
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: What a great idea. Give even more alliances year long terms![/color]

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='06 February 2010 - 04:46 AM' timestamp='1265449617' post='2164128']
I am government and I want to brutally oppress all of our enemies in wartime and peacetime
[/quote]
It should be noted that babyjesus is also a member of the Spartan Government. :v:

I think that in some situations reparations are appropriate, however in this particular case, we seek nothing more than white peace and won't stop until we get it. We also will not agree to any other terms offered but that, as well.

Edited by Kzoppistan