You know your in an epic war when...

Overlord Shinnra

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Freelancer' date='05 February 2010 - 06:08 AM' timestamp='1265371722' post='2161345']
The game admin himself create's a blog on how [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=1&showentry=1194"]witty[/url] the in game DoW's are.
[/quote]

The DoW's this war have been amazing. Whether it has been the alliance DoWs or the in-game DoWs. I wonder what the favorite one is.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='05 February 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1265356931' post='2161181']
That was an excellent one.

When you have the same alliance fighting for different sides of the same war.
[/quote]

This. I'd also add: when it takes 90 minutes to sort through all of the potential points of entry for each of the largish uninvolved alliances, leading you to conclude that they could by rights declare on just about anyone in the game, on either side...and somehow, they end up entering on a front that you hadn't even considered. See NATO/TFD chaining oAs to declare on FoB and whatever it is that LEO/Stickmen did last night.

[quote name='James IV' date='05 February 2010 - 10:51 AM' timestamp='1265388691' post='2161600']
The DoW's this war have been amazing. Whether it has been the alliance DoWs or the in-game DoWs. [b]I wonder what the favorite one is[/b].
[/quote]

On an alliance level ? Odd thing it's separate from The Charlie Foxtrot War, I'd say [URL=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80004]The FCC[/URL].

[quote]

It has come to the attention of this Commission that the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is allowing images, sounds, tastes, and smells of spoiled products over the air waves. This is clearly unacceptable and in exceedingly poor taste, so we at the FCC(Federal Communications Commission) are hereby censoring every form of communication coming from the FDA until we can be certain that these offenses have ceased. Under Article 7 Section W Subsection 6, especially applicable on nights of the new moon in high humidity in the bottom of a well...

Wait. Wrong FDA, wrong FCC, wrong damn Fiction. Lemme try again.

[/quote]

As for individual, Ohh Lord there's so many it would be very hard to acctually choose an out right winner.

Some I've seen, that made me lol at first sight.

* Infra Reduction Tax *

* Is this the Foreign Aid Screen *

* Time to make Whoopie *

When your $1.5billion warchest was about 120 days worth of bills. After a week of losing infrastructure, you're small enough where that same amount can pay bills for a year and you can still rebuild to a very respectable level.

When you forget it's not summer.

When neutrals hold up tier barriers in the Sanction Race.

When the Global Radiation Level becomes sanctioned (seriously, Admin should add in a flag for that thing).

When you don't wanna stop fighting it because you don't wanna deal with rebuilding.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' date='05 February 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1265356931' post='2161181']
That was an excellent one.

When you have the same alliance fighting for different sides of the same war.
[/quote]
Correction:

When you have the same alliance fighting for different sides of the same war [i]at the same time[/i].

[quote name='Yankeesfan924' date='06 February 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1265435439' post='2163272']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=80158&st=0

When this crap happens.
[/quote]
This explains it. Lets call this war the Epic War since its name is fits perfectly.

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' date='06 February 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1265436663' post='2163454']
This explains it. Lets call this war the Epic War since its name is fits perfectly.
[/quote]

The BiPolar War would be better.