Nordreich DoW

SF Austin

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1265175729' post='2155351']
I very much hope that NoR does not survive the war intact. I wish Valhalla the best of luck in cleansing Bob of your stench.
[/quote]
What exactly have they done to you? On that note, what exactly have they done to anyone?

Glad to have you [s]nazis[/s]... sorry old habit :awesome: ... folks hitting someone 'cause I don't know why. I hear there will be pie at the end of the war. It's why I fight. That and I like the painful screams of other people, but mostly for the pie.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1265175729' post='2155351']
I very much hope that NoR does not survive the war intact. I wish Valhalla the best of luck in cleansing Bob of your stench.
[/quote]
Whoever smelt it dealt it, Stinky.

o/ NoR

[quote name='mpol777' date='03 February 2010 - 12:44 AM' timestamp='1265175887' post='2155392']
Glad to have you [s]nazis[/s]... sorry old habit :awesome: ... folks hitting someone 'cause I don't know why. I hear there will be pie at the end of the war. It's why I fight. That and I like the painful screams of other people, but mostly for the pie.
[/quote]
Pie is for fat people.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='03 February 2010 - 05:43 AM' timestamp='1265175831' post='2155380']
What exactly have they done to you? On that note, what exactly have they done to anyone?
[/quote]

I have my reservations that you guys like Nordreich (lol, understatement) and that you winning this war is what's best for them, but I'm sure they know better than I do.

[quote name='Mussolandia' date='03 February 2010 - 12:48 AM' timestamp='1265176093' post='2155435']
I have my reservations that you guys like Nordreich (lol, understatement) and that you winning this war is what's best for them, but I'm sure they know better than I do.
[/quote]
I don't claim MK likes Nordreich all that much, but I do. They are my friends, and will be such regardless of what my alliance may think of them.

In terms of us winning this war being the best for them, I don't know. That's up for them to think about as you said.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='02 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1265176301' post='2155485']
[color="#0000FF"]Yeah, a senseless beat down. Just as I predicted. Can't wait until you guys demand an undue amount of reps. Welcome to my list.[/color]
[/quote]
I WAS STILL THE FIRST ON THE LIST

I'M WAITING

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='02 February 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1265176301' post='2155485']
[color="#0000FF"]Yeah, a senseless beat down. Just as I predicted. Can't wait until you guys demand an undue amount of reps. Welcome to my list.[/color]
[/quote]

Just doesn't feel the same until we are on Rebel Virginia's list. I expect a FAIL DoW on us shortly. :smug: