Nordreich DoW

SF Austin

[quote name='Vespassianus' date='03 February 2010 - 11:30 AM' timestamp='1265221805' post='2156849']
I tought NoR and FAN are cooler then bandwagoning :(

You had a beat once and you are so proud of that and you don't forget to remind people to that when someone says that you are maybe wrong.
[/quote]

maybe they have secret treaties?

Give em heck nordreich

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='03 February 2010 - 12:37 AM' timestamp='1265175437' post='2155259']
Nordreich my friends, destroy some of the Norse, I heard that they have problems with you :v:
[/quote]

i'm late to this thread, my apologies.

Valhalla has no issues with Nordreich, you should likely stop shouting nonsense.

Out of the three DoW's we received this is the only one i respect and view as more than just opportunistic bandwagoning.

[quote name='Duncan King' date='03 February 2010 - 12:42 AM' timestamp='1265175729' post='2155351']
I very much hope that NoR does not survive the war intact. I wish Valhalla the best of luck in cleansing Bob of your stench.
[/quote]
You still need to brown-nose Valhalla after all this time?
Wow.

(Edited for clarity)

Edited by MaGneT

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='03 February 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1265229341' post='2157020']

Valhalla has no issues with Nordreich, you should likely stop shouting nonsense.

Out of the three DoW's we received this is the only one i respect and view as more than just opportunistic bandwagoning.
[/quote]
Err..not what I meant at all. It was a reference to something that happened a long time ago [ooc] lolnorway[/ooc]

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='03 February 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1265229341' post='2157020']
[/quote]
Please, do elaborate.

[quote name='MaGneT' date='03 February 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1265233481' post='2157164']
Please, do elaborate.
[/quote]
You know i was having a ton of fun in this war it was light and most people i have spoken with on the other side have been awesome. I guess all alliances no matter how saintly have that little stripe in their underwear, I think we just found DTs.

Nem we hold no hard feelings and respect the fact you were honoring treaties. I meant what I said earlier some day I would like to see us side by side not looking down barrels at each other.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='03 February 2010 - 04:51 PM' timestamp='1265233879' post='2157178']
You know i was having a ton of fun in this war it was light and most people i have spoken with on the other side have been awesome. I guess all alliances no matter how saintly have that little stripe in their underwear, I think we just found DTs.
[/quote]
War can't be just flowery meadows :P . In reality, though, I'm not as much of a dick as my past few posts have suggested. I just enjoy a bit of competitive banter.

o/ NoR

May Amereich shine during this war :)

I have a lot of respect for both sides of this war, and I'm confident that both Nordreich and our opponents will put up a good fight.

Edited by XRCatD

[quote name='Electron Sponge' date='03 February 2010 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1265237110' post='2157303']
Props just for using Gustav Holst's [i]Mars - The Bringer of War[/i] as the background track. Absolutely epic piece of music.
[/quote]

You Sir, are entitled to a plate of Luftwaffles for knowing your music.

[quote name='SF Austin' date='03 February 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1265238431' post='2157351']
You Sir, are entitled to a plate of Luftwaffles for knowing your music.
[/quote]
The waffles that took London by storm?

Mars - The Bringer of War will be the soundtrack when I [ooc]conquer Earth[/ooc]

[quote name='Vespassianus' date='03 February 2010 - 10:30 AM' timestamp='1265221805' post='2156849']
I tought NoR and FAN are cooler then bandwagoning :(

You had a beat once and you are so proud of that and you don't forget to remind people to that when someone says that you are maybe wrong.
[/quote]

Bandwagoning is an archaic and obsolete term . FAN doesn't have treaties... but as you can see ..we have friends . And we will damn well place ourselves into the center of ; or stay out of whichever conflicts we chose too . We will answer the call when our friends are in need , just as our friends will answer ours . paper is for suckers . The game has changed . keep up or get out .

[quote name='Lord Levistus' date='03 February 2010 - 04:35 PM' timestamp='1265229341' post='2157020']

[/quote]
mmm Bandwagoning a term so lightly thrown around, now a days.. I suppose honoring our treaties are now considered banwagoning by CN standards.
Not that I let CN standards determine how my actions play out.

Oh well, on a more chipper note, I hope you have fun, that goes to all parties.

[quote name='Bleda' date='03 February 2010 - 08:46 PM' timestamp='1265247992' post='2157648']
Bandwagoning is an archaic and obsolete term . FAN doesn't have treaties... but as you can see ..we have friends . And we will damn well place ourselves into the center of ; or stay out of whichever conflicts we chose too . We will answer the call when our friends are in need , just as our friends will answer ours . paper is for suckers . The game has changed . keep up or get out .
[/quote]

Well said bro and i guess Valhalla, especially ChefJoe, did not pay enough attention to Mpol's announcement awhile back :smug: