Nordreich DoW

SF Austin

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Detlev' date='04 February 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1265253254' post='2157805']
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2nqxp2h.jpg[/img]

The Mushreich salutes The Nordreich.

o/o/o/ o/o/o/ o/o/o/ o/o/o/ o/o/o/ o/o/o/
[/quote]

OMFG I love it!

[quote name='Derwood1' date='03 February 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1265254509' post='2157843']
Well said bro and i guess Valhalla, especially ChefJoe, did not pay enough attention to Mpol's announcement awhile back :smug:
[/quote]

Nope, I read and respected Mpol and FAN's announcement, others not so much.

edit- though to clarify just so it isnt misconstrued, like Levi said we have zero probs with NoR.

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='Nemhauser' date='03 February 2010 - 08:49 PM' timestamp='1265230140' post='2157059']
I would like to point out that Nordreich is assisting an ally with this DoW. We hold no ill feelings towards Valhalla.
[/quote]
THIS

Although I will attack Val with the same tenacity as any other opponent (and go down to ZI fighting them if that is what it takes to secure their surrender), as that is the side of the fence they fall on this conflict. Nothing (other then pieh) would make me happier then having Val as allies after this is all over, they fight very well, even when attacked on many fronts and are making a good accounting of themselves in combat, and are deserving of respect.

I am sure going darn close to ZI is about what it's going to take too...

o/ Valhalla

GP

Edited by Chancellor GPWASR10

[quote name='Chancellor GPWASR10' date='04 February 2010 - 06:35 AM' timestamp='1265261706' post='2158118']
THIS

Although I will attack Val with the same tenacity as any other opponent (and go down to ZI fighting them if that is what it takes to secure their surrender), as that is the side of the fence they fall on this conflict. Nothing (other then pieh) would make me happier then having Val as allies after this is all over, they fight very well, even when attacked on many fronts and are making a good accounting of themselves in combat, and are deserving of respect.

o/ Valhalla

GP
[/quote]

This will be remembered after all this war will be cleared.
I knew you deserved respect NoR. And you proved it.
Now let's have some glowing fun together !

o/ NoR

[quote name='Chancellor GPWASR10' date='03 February 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1265261706' post='2158118']
THIS

o/ Valhalla

GP
[/quote]

The respect is mutual. Looking forward to some good times :)

[quote name='Chancellor GPWASR10' date='04 February 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1265261706' post='2158118']
THIS

o/ Valhalla

GP
[/quote]

We wouldnt have it any other way GP lets make that ride to hell together kicken punching and screaming our war crys

o/ NoR

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='04 February 2010 - 05:50 AM' timestamp='1265262631' post='2158233']
We wouldnt have it any other way GP lets make that ride to hell together kicken punching and screaming our war crys

o/ NoR
[/quote]
I'll raise my glass to that!

GP

[quote name='Richard Eden' date='03 February 2010 - 02:25 PM' timestamp='1265232316' post='2157130']
Here we come. Like mentioned by Nemhauser, this isn't a war that's fueled by any sort of feelings, but just obligation.
[/quote]
I know my fighting will be fueled by much emotion for my allies and friends.

Let the true Nords shine through.

[quote name='Chancellor GPWASR10' date='04 February 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1265261706' post='2158118']
THIS

o/ Valhalla

GP
[/quote]

This pretty much, is how EVERYONE should be. NoR, you guys have shown nothing but utter respect, and are a great and honorable bunch, in my view.

[quote name='Captain Flinders' date='04 February 2010 - 06:22 AM' timestamp='1265282526' post='2158666']
I know my fighting will be fueled by much emotion for my allies and friends.

Let the true Nords shine through.
[/quote]
Oh please come find me in a few days, I should be down about your size then. I would love nothing more than do send you to hell first. :awesome:

[quote name='Detlev' date='04 February 2010 - 04:14 AM' timestamp='1265253254' post='2157805']
[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2nqxp2h.jpg[/IMG]

The Mushreich salutes The Nordreich.

o/o/o/ o/o/o/ o/o/o/ o/o/o/ o/o/o/ o/o/o/
[/quote]

it shall rather be the Mushraum Reich

@ topic:
interesting DoW, it surely gives me the creeps....im just waiting for the hell/zombie troopers coming out of the dungeons of your castles :awesome:

Edited by Hawky

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='04 February 2010 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1265301616' post='2158959']
Oh please come find me in a few days, I should be down about your size then. I would love nothing more than do send you to hell first. :awesome:
[/quote]

LOL, this doesn't sound like the "Nice guy of Valhalla" to me ;-). That being said our Flinders always brings out the best in people :-)... Anyways, the true Nords are those who go down swinging, and stand by their friends, it looks to me that we have plenty of those on both sides... making me think that this is going to be awhile...

Which reminds me, would you be willing to talk with a certain nation, who is at war with a certan someone, who is making it hard for said someone to change said someones Def Con level and killing someones wonderful spies (men with families), in the process... anyways... could you talk to this someone about cutting through the red tape and just changing his Def Con level to something a little more "friendly"? ;-)

Anyways, I would love to resume my old diplmatic office over at your forums when the smoke clears if your interesterd... I'll bring beer und brats?

Heil NoR
GP

Edited by Kanzler Bismark

:awesome: [quote name='Kanzler Bismark' date='04 February 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1265318330' post='2159392']
LOL, this doesn't sound like the "Nice guy of Valhalla" to me ;-). That being said our Flinders always brings out the best in people :-)... Anyways, the true Nords are those who go down swinging, and stand by their friends, it looks to me that we have plenty of those on both sides... making me think that this is going to be awhile...

Which reminds me, would you be willing to talk with a certain nation, who is at war with a certan someone, who is making it hard for said someone to change said someones Def Con level and killing someones wonderful spies (men with families), in the process... anyways... could you talk to this someone about cutting through the red tape and just changing his Def Con level to something a little more "friendly"? ;-)

Anyways, I would love to resume my old diplmatic office over at your forums when the smoke clears if your interesterd... I'll bring beer und brats?

Heil NoR
GP
[/quote]
LOL absolutely come on over well get you masked. Ill see what i can do in referance to said someone but once many of my members gets the taste of blood its hard to get anything through to them. Something about them just going berserk or something. :lol1:

As far as flinders goes its an old feud one of the few that can still get me boiling something along the lines of he wont listen and i wont change my stance /me shrugs figure a good round of war may aliviate some of it but if it doesnt Ill still feel better in the morning :awesome:

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='04 February 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1265322965' post='2159527']
:awesome:
LOL absolutely come on over well get you masked. Ill see what i can do in referance to said someone but once many of my members gets the taste of blood its hard to get anything through to them. Something about them just going berserk or something. :lol1:

As far as flinders goes its an old feud one of the few that can still get me boiling something along the lines of he wont listen and i wont change my stance /me shrugs figure a good round of war may aliviate some of it but if it doesnt Ill still feel better in the morning :awesome:
[/quote]
So, what your REALLY saying is that you guys are hot for eachother, but just hav't "had the time" for "it"?

LOL

GP

[quote name='Kanzler Bismark' date='04 February 2010 - 05:51 PM' timestamp='1265323868' post='2159568']
So, what your REALLY saying is that you guys are hot for eachother, but just hav't "had the time" for "it"?

LOL

GP
[/quote]
HOT for each other could be a way to say it but not in the usual context. Not hot as in wathching womens bikini pudding wrestling, but HOT as in ripping each others throats out.

[quote name='Buds The Man' date='04 February 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1265324495' post='2159589']
HOT for each other could be a way to say it but not in the usual context. Not hot as in wathching womens bikini pudding wrestling, but HOT as in ripping each others throats out.
[/quote]

Internetz relationships can be hard on both parties... lol

Heil NoR
GP

*edit* I mean "difficult" for both parties.

Edited by Kanzler Bismark

[quote name='BlkAK47002' date='04 February 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1265329627' post='2159783']
That was awesome, normally O wpuldn't do this but

o/ Nordreich

P.S sorry I raided you guys multiple times about 3 years back even though we were allies
[/quote]
LOL, nice.

Heil NoR
GP