Announcement from The Sweet Oblivion

SleepiB

Um, no I wasn't. But again, I am convinced you guys aren't even reading whats being said and just putting random statements out there.

"Why the hell do you guys keep making the same mistake of declaring on a whole damn bloc? Are you looking to bring a world of hurt to your doorsteps? I am convinces that IRON, TOP and TSO have been out in the alley smoking crack if they think this is GREAT idea. WTH. HURRR DURRR HEY LOOK AT ME, I AM GOING TO OPEN MYSELF UP TO ATTACKS FROM THIS BLOC AND ALL THEIR TREATY PARTNERS.

I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST."

In TSO announcement thread. I apologize if you did not mean to post this in this thread, but actually wanted to post in TOP/IRON threads.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistakes will remain mistakes until the time they are resolved and all concerned parties are satisfied with the outcome.

I dont get it, TOP and TSO are allies rite...there seems to be a breakdown in communication. TSO is saying "we never made any mistake, all you haters are naive and ignorant". This is the 2nd post by a TOP member stating "TSO made mistakes in the past but now they are nice chaps"....

decide fast...did they or did they not make mistakes in the past :S

I think this was already agreed upon by all parties concerned here

Have fun with whatever it is you're doing though. :)

I don't think anyone cares what you say. I don't think they went into this war looking for peace, like an infra hugger like you would.

Infra hugger? Really? Son, you know nothing about my path through this game if you call me an infra hugger. I've fought in more wars than you ever have. The steamroller that is known as Molon Labe ran me over...twice and I am still here. I have battled both Polar and Pacifica militarily and I have have fought against FAN militarily. And if you are referring to my current stint in peacemode, I have some serious RL issues that I have to deal with over the next 3 weeks and can't commit to fighting. And no one runs my nation but me.

You can call me many things. Infra hugger is not one of them. I will gladly throw myself on the fire when ever it is necessary.

He is talking about peace a day after war starts. I can only see one reason why you would.

It's called foresight you nimrod. You should always be looking two moves ahead of where you are. And when you enter a conflict you ALWAYS need to be considering your exit strategy. Again it's just good solid tactics.

Just like you? Yeah, thought so.

I have read every post in this thread. God forbid I do something other than hail everything in sight. I appreciate your passionate defense of your allies but you should look to use some facts and intelligence instead of character assassinations.

Edited by AirMe

A terrible alliance that's finally going to get what it should have done a long time ago. Roll these chumps, C&G.

And you care about us why? Glad we are of such interest to you. Obviously if we were so bad you must have been paralyzed into inaction.

TSO: We're going to kill you.

C&G: hahahahahahahahahaha

TSO: Stop whining!

C&G: hahahahahahahahahaha

This is it in a nutshell, isn't it?

TSO finds a world ruled by smug, sarcastic, foul mouthed children to be nearly uninhabitable. Hopefully our nukes will cleanse some of the filth away and we can once more enjoy this planet. :)

I don't think anyone cares what you say. I don't think they went into this war looking for peace, like an infra hugger like you would.

BEazy, I love ya bud, but AirMe is far from an infra hugger. He's one of the most honorable warriors I know, someone I call a friend, even if we are on opposing sides. An infra hugger he is not and I for one salute him.

This is it in a nutshell, isn't it?

TSO finds a world ruled by smug, sarcastic, foul mouthed children to be nearly uninhabitable. Hopefully our nukes will cleanse some of the filth away and we can once more enjoy this planet. :)

This is rich coming from TSO.

On another note, pommedeguerre and raken, you !@#$@#$.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

That really only works in a defensive conflict...

Friends>infra can be used in any conflict defensive or aggressive. Goes back to the old saying [ooc] a good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be sitting in the cell next to you saying "man you banged the fat one, at least mine was only 50 bucks and had her teeth" [ooc]

Friends>infra can be used in any conflict defensive or aggressive. Goes back to the old saying [ooc] a good friend will bail you out of jail, your best friend will be sitting in the cell next to you saying "man you banged the fat one, at least mine was only 50 bucks and had her teeth" [ooc]

So you entered this conflict to defend your friends? The whole opportunistic lack of a CB was a lie?!?

Because friends > infra can only really be used when you go into a war FOR your friends...

Edited by Lord Stark