Announcement from The Sweet Oblivion

SleepiB

Congratulations to TSO for proving your naysayers wrong. As far as I'm concerned, this is a damned good way towards earning back the honor you lost in the noCB War..

No, they never had any honor at all...this is them signing their own death warrants.

And I think MCXA will like watching you burn.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahahahaha

omg

hahahahahahahahahaha

jesus christ i can't stop crying ahahahahahaha

oh lord hahahahahahahahhshc;fjv ncdnj clxld /

oh wow

Um. Yes, actually, that's exactly what you should do. If you think you're going to end up fighting the same people anyways, then let them use an offensive declaration to get at you so that it at least limits how many people you piss off.

omg but seriously though, I'm so happy right now. This is too much. I'd like to thank the Academy, my family who's so supportive, my wife who's been by my side in this crazy adventure, and most of all Admin, without Him this day would never have come.

I think it's too early to tell who we will concentrate on when this really starts :)

Ask again in a month. Until then sit back and do what you do best :)

No, they never had any honor at all...this is them signing their own death warrants.

And I think MCXA will like watching you burn.

Well, last year people gave us 2 weeks. It's been quite a ride. Also, we don't care what other people think about us, or who likes to watch us burning. And, I think there is no need for you to be concerned about peace negotiations now. I like war, and I can do it for quite some time ;)

I think it's too early to tell who we will concentrate on when this really starts :)

Ask again in a month. Until then sit back and do what you do best :)

Who you will concentrate on?

I assume it will be all the people filling up your defensive slots now. If you wanna pretend to concentrate on some magical effective offense then by all means go ahead but I hope your milcom knows better.

Who you will concentrate on?

I assume it will be all the people filling up your defensive slots now. If you wanna pretend to concentrate on some magical effective offense then by all means go ahead but I hope your milcom knows better.

Nah, their defencive slots are now property of the Eldar :P

Edited by Lusitan

They're probably hoping that showing obvious signs of being mentally handicapped will get them leniency.

Naw, we have no allusions of being offered any form of terms, much less lenient ones.

lets just get a few thousand nukes in the air and have some fun eh?

If I may quote something from them.

"See their middle finger and behold their indifference."

Quoted for greatness.

Naw, we have no allusions of being offered any form of terms, much less lenient ones.

lets just get a few thousand nukes in the air and have some fun eh?

It is funny that they are already mentioning terms.

protip for C&G: warchest

Edited by watchman

Certainly, ODN cannot be among them.

Oh, we're rather cheerful about it, actually. I, in particular, am very pleased that this gentleman:

This is something I like.

\o TSO!

is delivering bacon to me, although he sadly has no herring.

Nice to meet you, Mr Rahhstah. Enjoy the cake.