Announcement from The Sweet Oblivion

SleepiB

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of talk in this topic about "why declare on an entire bloc?"

What everybody should realize, is that in the case of C&G, it's not like if you declare on an ally of IRON and are expecting IRON to get into the fight. I mean, if you declare on a C&G alliance, there's integrity there, and a sense of urgency. They will be at your doorstep. It would be different if you were declaring on an ally of TOP or IRON because you could expect to wait 7-30 days while they decide if honoring their treaties is worthwhile. (see also Karma War, TPF Conflict) In that case, you could do a lot of damage to one party before their allies would come to do anything about it, but such is not the case with C&G.

What everybody should realize, is that in the case of C&G, it's not like if you declare on an ally of IRON and are expecting IRON to get into the fight. I mean, if you declare on a C&G alliance, there's integrity there, and a sense of urgency. They will be at your doorstep. It would be different if you were declaring on an ally of TOP or IRON because you could expect to wait 7-30 days while they decide if honoring their treaties is worthwhile. (see also Karma War, TPF Conflict) In that case, you could do a lot of damage to one party before their allies would come to do anything about it, but such is not the case with C&G.

Other than the dig at TOP and IRON, I agree completely. Declare on one, declare on all is the way we viewed it. Good luck to you and yours.

also, lolfran

That is one way to spin it.

The truth isC&G as a bloc wanted this war. In the words of Crymson, "This is a war they have brought upon themselves."

It is fascinating that C&G members will act as a bloc to harm our TOP brothers, but then complain when their entire bloc is forced to pay the consequences.

o/ Paradoxia

We don't run from the end of the world.

We CHARGE!

TSO hereby activates the Concordia Compact and declares war on the Complaints and Grievances Union.

Emperor José

Jessejames

SleepiB

I wonder why TSO entering this war By declaring against C&G because according to Concordia Compact

Article V: Optional Aggression

Should one signatory be involved in offensive action, the other signatory has the option, but not the obligation, to come to the aid of the former by any means the latter deems fit.

they had no obligation to enter the war Against C&G but they could argue that they had obligation to enter the war against the alliance

such as Dark Fist ,AirCastle and Aloha

Edited by Lafiel

I wonder why TSO entering this war By declaring against C&G because according to Concordia Compact

they had no obligation to enter the war Against C&G but they could argue that they had obligation to enter the war against the alliance

such as Dark Fist ,AirCastle and Aloha

This is correct, we had no obligation but rather a strong desire. win-win for everyone.

The truth isC&G as a bloc wanted this war. In the words of Crymson, "This is a war they have brought upon themselves."

It is fascinating that C&G members will act as a bloc to harm our TOP brothers, but then complain when their entire bloc is forced to pay the consequences.

o/ Paradoxia

Crymson is a paranoid leader, and has let their paranoia seal his own fate. Seriously he thinks C&G/SF were plotting against TOP. So instead of seeing if its not true he allows C&G to openly do it by declaring first. All i see in this war is TOP/IRON being oppurtunistic and damn right suicidal in declaring against a whole bloc. Any of your allies activating their MDP's in order to defend you now will also be burning to rubble.

This war will go down in history alright. Will be noted as the pre emptive paranoid strike. Just a shame to see some of the smaller alliances being dragged down by Crymson the puppet master.

Certainly, ODN cannot be among them.

o/ TSO

:awesome:

Congratulations to TSO for proving your naysayers wrong. As far as I'm concerned, this is a damned good way towards earning back the honor you lost in the noCB War..

So your basically agreeing that what they did was dishonorable......so then why did your alliance protect them ??

What the hell is it with you and TOP channeling your inner Chris_Kaos and declaring on an entire bloc?

Suicidal, happens every once in a while when an alliance has been hoarding infra and hasnt fought a proper battle in years :P

Does this mean Polaris can finally roll TSO?

Not only Polaris, they just declared war on an entire bloc of treaties.....they will not know who is going to hit them and from which direction.

Heck, alliances which are supposed to be on their side might go rogue and jump to the CnG side of this war. :D

This is correct, we had no obligation but rather a strong desire. win-win for everyone.

completely agree, win-win for everyone :smug:

Edited by raasaa

o/ Paradoxia

Yes, everything Crymson says is true.

o/ Paradoxia

Protip: You might not want to quote Crymson, cause quoting Crymson is like quoting Bush, that he is a leader of something doesn't make him intelligent, or literate. :lol1:

Edited by kriekfreak

Other than the dig at TOP and IRON, I agree completely. Declare on one, declare on all is the way we viewed it. Good luck to you and yours.

The facts were presented in my statement. If that's a dig at anybody, then it was brought about by the actions that those alliances have taken and not by the twisting of any facts. TOP and IRON aren't exactly known for their sense of urgency in honoring their treaties. Glad to see that there are alliances in that treaty web that do value their allies enough to step up. Sad that others in that treaty web would not be so quick to support them on the other end.

Edited by Banned

TSO managed a whopping three wars against ODN before the first ODN declaration against them. :(

o/ TSO

I'm digging it.

I'm pretty sure the retaliation will trump their finger.

Or just break it off.

Edited by Style #386

IRON and TSO are the only alliances I genuinely dislike so it's nice to see them lined up for annihilation.

Couldn't do it last time, won't do it this time. get a new hobby, aye? Unless failure is what floats your boat. :)

o/ TSO

ODN is an Alliance? lol

Coulda fooled me.

Onward TSO! Fitting name! :D

Let's rain fire!

Edited by PrideAssassin

Couldn't do it last time, won't do it this time. get a new hobby, aye? Unless failure is what floats your boat. :)

ODN is an Alliance? lol

I've got to say, you are one of the top to bottom least coherent posters on these forums. Good job sir, someone's got to be the worst, right?

o/ Paradoxia

"CnG wanted this war"

*links to TOP declaring war on CnG*

*is watchman*

And you're one of the most gutless Alliances on Bob. Any questions?

It took IRON 5 days and an attempted cancelation to enter the Karma war.

It took 7 days and a lot of planning to defend your ally TPF in the TPF war.

Now after 3 days of not defending NSO, IRON is stupid enough to declare war on an uninvolved bloc of alliances and you are suddenly filled with bravado that ODN lacks?

Don't make me laugh, IRON is the most pitiful alliance that ever existed, you make GGA look like a team of star players.

Go back to being the lapdog, maybe when TOP dies you can latch onto MK and be our little lapdog IRON.

yap. yap. yap.

EDIT: oh and i forgot this

Untitlehhhhhd-1.png

Edited by Jack Diorno

It took IRON 5 days and an attempted cancelation to enter the Karma war.

It took 7 days and a lot of planning to defend your ally TPF in the TPF war.

Now after 3 days of not defending NSO, IRON is stupid enough to declare war on an uninvolved bloc of alliances and you are suddenly filled with bravado that ODN lacks?

Don't make me laugh, IRON is the most pitiful alliance that ever existed, you make GGA look like a team of star players.

Go back to being the lapdog, maybe when TOP dies you can latch onto MK and be our little lapdog IRON.

yap. yap. yap.

Right, so ODN was tired of being the lapdog of a lapdog?

rofl