Announcement from The Sweet Oblivion

SleepiB

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell do you guys keep making the same mistake of declaring on a whole damn bloc? Are you looking to bring a world of hurt to your doorsteps? I am convinces that IRON, TOP and TSO have been out in the alley smoking crack if they think this is GREAT idea. WTH. HURRR DURRR HEY LOOK AT ME, I AM GOING TO OPEN MYSELF UP TO ATTACKS FROM THIS BLOC AND ALL THEIR TREATY PARTNERS.

I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST.

As opposed to declaring on one alliance and having the bloc attack us?

Have fun guys, TSO certainly will.

Take it from someone who has declared war on a whole bloc. It is a lot easier to manage and when the time comes to end the fight there are less alliances to negotiate with.....and jesus it just makes sense. In a hurricane when you need to let the cat in you crack it a bit to let the cat through and then slam it shut. You don't open it all the way and let the hurricane blow your roof off.

hahahahahahahahahaha

omg

hahahahahahahahahaha

jesus christ i can't stop crying ahahahahahaha

oh lord hahahahahahahahhshc;fjv ncdnj clxld /

oh wow

Um. Yes, actually, that's exactly what you should do. If you think you're going to end up fighting the same people anyways, then let them use an offensive declaration to get at you so that it at least limits how many people you piss off.

omg but seriously though, I'm so happy right now. This is too much. I'd like to thank the Academy, my family who's so supportive, my wife who's been by my side in this crazy adventure, and most of all Admin, without Him this day would never have come.