Announcement from The Sweet Oblivion

SleepiB

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're one of the most gutless Alliances on Bob. Any questions?

Did your response have anything to do with my remark or were you just quoting me randomly?

That being said, your statement marks you as a member of a rapidly diminishing and uniformly stupid group of people. Well done.

Right, so ODN was tired of being the lapdog of a lapdog?

rofl

More incoherence from the master thereof.

Well ODN, it's the first day of way and you already cry? Don't give us that, please.

And no, we indeed had no obligation to join this war, but whenever TOP needs us, you can be sure, we'll be behind them.

Are we crying? Really?

We relish the prospect of warring with TSO.

Don't make me laugh, IRON is the most pitiful alliance that ever existed, you make GGA look like a team of star players.

whoa whoa whoa... I think you just crossed the line dude, you need to calm the $%&@ down. you never go full retard, and you never say that about GGA.

I'm nominating this for Most Popular Thread of 2010!

That said, I'm glad that TSO are actually backing up their side this time, even though you will lose.

This is not at all intended as an attack, but please do say when TSO, and I mean TSO not another alliance the members might have been in, has not backed their friends at TOP in the time of our existence? :)

This is not at all intended as an attack, but please do say when TSO, and I mean TSO not another alliance the members might have been in, has not backed their friends at TOP in the time of our existence? :)

You know perfectly well what I mean. When your alliance is formed by a cadre of leaders abandoning another alliance, the failures of those leaders to back up their allies on multiple occasions are carried forward into TSO.

But I really am pleased that you seem to have realised the error of your ways.

You know perfectly well what I mean. When your alliance is formed by a cadre of leaders abandoning another alliance, the failures of those leaders to back up their allies on multiple occasions are carried forward into TSO.

But I really am pleased that you seem to have realised the error of your ways.

judging by the signatures on the One Vision treaty, Dragonaspect was in MCXA High Council when they joined 1V....so...you are talking to one of THE people addressed in your post :D

If I may quote something from them.

"See their middle finger and behold their indifference."

I'm pleased to see my creedo is finally taking off.

Who you will concentrate on?

I assume it will be all the people filling up your defensive slots now. If you wanna pretend to concentrate on some magical effective offense then by all means go ahead but I hope your milcom knows better.

We briefly considered focusing our efforts on ODN but then we remembered you guys are a joke. There are far more respectable alliances under the CnG banner who actually deserve the chance, the honour, of fighting us. We salute them and look forward to exchanging blows.

Edited by SunnyInc

Wow, A of few ODN people !@#$%*ing on multiple threads. You go girls. Up that post count. You still don't get it.

As far as everyone else...

TSO is the most hated alliance? So the perception was that we screwed MCXA to make a home for ourselves. Looks like both alliances made out in the deal. MCXA appears to be sailing much calmer waters and enjoying less drama after a hard fight back and a few asshats that stayed, pretending that they cared and finally leave after spying on them. (You know with whom I talk about and I actually miss her not being here at this time.)

Ok. Fine. Guess what. That's between MCXA and TSO. The rest of you are merely playing on pure hatred because what? Because of what we did? Without knowing the full story or caring to even ask? How are you even involved with that anyway? Polar I can understand to a point because that story goes back a little further. The rest of you don't even know us. You ignorant fools just follow blindly with whatever everyone tells you is the flavored enemy of the day because you can't form an opinion for yourselves. You just hop on here and go... "Oh! Everyone is bashing NPO today. I hate NPO." and then the next war. "Oh. Everyone is bashing TOP. I hate TOP."

At least with NpO, they're upfront with their hatred and we know their perceived reasons why. The rest of you? Meh....

Here's the point. We don't care what you think of us. Never will. You'll follow the main power players and just form your opinions based on what they tell you regardless to whatever is shown to the contrary.

Lose? We already won. All of us will go to ZI. We don't care. If everyone wants to bust a nut on us, so be it. Still don't know what TSO ever did to you guys personally or how our formation meant jack to your existence here to foment such feelings that you all apparently had before this war. But whatever.

Your hate sustains me.

Edited by Vandal

We briefly considered focusing our efforts on ODN but then we remembered you guys are a joke. There are far more respectable alliances under the CnG banner who actually deserve the chance, the honour, of fighting us. We salute them and look forward to exchanging blows.

Sir, you go too far. How your words wound me! Now I'm all sad and stuff. Your opinion has always been so consequential to me and, I am quite certain, everyone else on Bob.

Also hello, who are you?

Edit: @Vandal - still not seeing any ODN haters. We are thrilled that you decided us worthy of your tender attentions.

Edited by Pingu

Why the hell do you guys keep making the same mistake of declaring on a whole damn bloc? Are you looking to bring a world of hurt to your doorsteps? I am convinces that IRON, TOP and TSO have been out in the alley smoking crack if they think this is GREAT idea. WTH. HURRR DURRR HEY LOOK AT ME, I AM GOING TO OPEN MYSELF UP TO ATTACKS FROM THIS BLOC AND ALL THEIR TREATY PARTNERS.

I almost feel sorry for you. ALMOST.

We already declared on the CnG. TSO declaring on CnG activates no additional treaties. We are planning to take the fight to you, and force you back. Try to stop us.

Sir, you go too far. How your words wound me! Now I'm all sad and stuff. Your opinion has always been so consequential to me and, I am quite certain, everyone else on Bob.

Also hello, who are you?

Edit: @Vandal - still not seeing any ODN haters. We are thrilled that you decided us worthy of your tender attentions.

Edited my post for you since you're so cute.

Thanks for that.

It's an MDoAP, so no matter what I have said, you'd have spinned it your way. Whatever, Archon has said several times in the past that he'll support his allies because they are his allies and not because he agrees with them. We surely don't have a MDAP with TOP, but I am sure our friendship is stronger, than the friendship between some of the CnG alliances. And we are, and have always been helping our friends, no matter what it cost us. Otherwise, TSO would have never formed.

And you guys also have a good point. You hate us, and we "made you a present and attacked you". Well, I assume the feeling is mutual. Now, we finally gave you the chance to war the alliance you dislike so much, here we are. But please, stop all the hating, you only make us stronger ;) Now, go and enjoy the fight, and just for once, stop being so utterly naive.