Regarding the current situation

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Also thank you for helping us, your support wont be forgiven.

I know this is a typo due to language barrier, but at the moment this is probably the most accurate phrase to describe how various alliances came to Polar's defense and where they now find themselves.

I don't see any reason not to give NSO peace if they were in on a treaty. For GATO's part you should know how extremely difficult the choice was for us. The hand of fate in the end tipped us away and for that I can only say I'm sorry for how the cards dropped. I hope you get peace and if GATO can help in any way, be it diplomatically or financially after all of this is settled, you know where to find me.

Fair enough, good luck getting peace NSO, it was a very movimented night and I believe that Grub/Polaris will help you in that.

Also thank you for helping us, your support wont be forgotten.

NSO o/

Edit: Thx mhawk, typo fixed ;)

It looks to me like the lines of combat suddenly changed, and everyone's rearranging their wars. Things are going to get Interesting soon.

Also, open spoiler tag for pet peeve, and reason for highlight.

[pet_peeve]Little comment spelling "won't" without the apostrophe is a completely different word from what you mean -- (and grammatically incorrect, in that usage). "wont" means "prone to", "wont to forget" would mean "likely to forget". "Won't" (the correct spelling), comes from "woll not", which means the same thing as "will not".[/pet_peeve]

actually the people from FOK aint that bad.... i wouldnt mind the one or other to join... actually you could do something like FOOKNS so everyone can play in the same team. ehmm... ignore that better.

you guys get sorted it out.

Edited by Sovardie

The Commonwealth is working on a joint peace with STA, iFOK, and FCO. I believe peace with NSO was to fall under that umbrella, but should that (for some reason that I can't even conceive of as we're all pretty well agreed to white peace and just walking away), please do come find me and we can work something out if you so desire.

Good luck to IRON and TOP, what happened to you guys isn't right and I hope you get peace soon. Both of you entered to help NpO as you believed in their CB, hopefully those involved in this realize their mistake and fix this, as I doubt people will be able to trust them again otherwise.

Many involved in this conflict have been examples of what is called "Doing it right" I believe alliances such as the STA and NSO among others fall under said category.

Did not hit non-combatants, check.

Did not get into it just to settle scores, check.

Honored treaty obligations, check.

Peace for them is what I would like to see.

Good luck to IRON and TOP, what happened to you guys isn't right and I hope you get peace soon. Both of you entered to help NpO as you believed in their CB, hopefully those involved in this realize their mistake and fix this, as I doubt people will be able to trust them again otherwise.

They attacked CnG, via no treaties, with no CB other than that we are a "threat", in a war we weren't involved in. I'm failing to see where they were defending Polar and how they couldn't have predicted that others would see this as a bad move. They pretty much deserve everything that's coming to them.

Edited by ConeBone69

They attacked CnG, via no treaties, with no CB other than that we are a "threat", in a war we weren't involved in. I'm failing to see where they were defending Polar and how they couldn't have predicted that others would see this as a bad move. They pretty much deserve everything that's coming to them.

They made the game fun and this war even more fun. Unfortunately moralist (like TOP used to be) like to suck all the fun out of this game so they couldn't jump ship fast enough on the current wars to make a dogpile out of the new one. This will result in another e-lawyer victory where you can't move without the dreaded word 'cb'.

Thanks for ruining CN and wars in CN again. Let's all dogpile TOP/IRON and then talk tough, yay we are badass.