Regarding the current situation

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

They attacked CnG, via no treaties, with no CB other than that we are a "threat", in a war we weren't involved in. I'm failing to see where they were defending Polar and how they couldn't have predicted that others would see this as a bad move. They pretty much deserve everything that's coming to them.

I don't know why they declared on MK, but it was probably a simple mistake and they thought you were in. I like MK and I like TOP, so its a shame to see you fight. That earlier post of mine came out strange, but it was more a reference to those who were fighting on our side bailing out leaving their allies still fighting.

I am about to log out but I need to say a few things quickly before doing so.

First, the NSO came into this war in defense of the New Polar Order. We have stated from the beginning that that was our reason for being here and that we had no moralist agenda nor did we seek to join any crusade.

Second, aside from any bravado about how well we did against the odds lined up in opposition to us, I wish to commend our opponents for a good fight.

Third, we are currently seeking a general peace with all combatants. Not because we are seeking to betray anyone or run into peace mode, but simply because I don't have a clue what happened tonight except that the alliance I was fighting to defend accepted peace and therefore I am doing everything I can to get my own allies, who came to our defense in good faith, out of what seems to be a really, really big cluster$%&@.

To our allies in GATO, we never expressly asked you to enter because we knew you were in conflicting positions. I personally hold nothing against you.

To our allies in IRON, we are not abandoning you, the front you now fight on would never have been one for us to contend with anyway, but know that nothing that happened tonight was in any way, shape or form designed, at least on my part, to cause harm to you.

The NSO is going to continue to work on getting out of the dozen or so fronts it has had and re-assess the overall situation. We have not determined that our part in the war is over.

The average Polar doesn't know much more than what everyone knows right now... the end of the war was unexpected for most of us too and we (non-government members) are not really able to explain the whole reasons, at least I ignore them. Our government obviously knows them and I don't think their intention is to hide them. But I take it for granted that Grub didn't make a move without having our Allies in mind and what was better for them too... and SPECIALLY the NSO and the STA (though our other allies too).

The STA have always been like our heroes and even an example to follow, our relationship with your Alliance, the NSO, was different and mostly based in our complete faith-trust in you, Ivan... but after this war the NSO has 100% won a Hero status for all of us (I'm totally planning to send aid with my 6 slots to the NSO on my behalf as soon as it becomes possible for me, what you did is epic).

Right now the situation is quite confusing, but that's not something that will last much longer I'm sure.

For sure that Polaris owes you an explanation, NSO, but I'm sure it will be given.

Also, to see you helping the STA too was awesome... it gave me this Frostbite nostalgia!

I know that if the NSO finds itself in a position of trouble, the NpO will never say "oh, well... it's their problem, not ours".... and this is 'cause we like you.

o/NSO!

And this is the very official stance of Zoskia.

/snip

The STA have always been like our heroes and even an example to follow, our relationship with your Alliance, the NSO, was different and mostly based in our complete faith-trust in you, Ivan... but after this war the NSO has 100% won a Hero status for all of us (I'm totally planning to send aid with my 6 slots to the NSO on my behalf as soon as it becomes possible for me, what you did is epic).

Right now the situation is quite confusing, but that's not something that will last much longer I'm sure.

For sure that Polaris owes you an explanation, NSO, but I'm sure it will be given.

Also, to see you helping the STA too was awesome... it gave me this Frostbite nostalgia!

I know that if the NSO finds itself in a position of trouble, the NpO will never say "oh, well... it's their problem, not ours".... and this is 'cause we like you.

o/NSO!

And this is the very official stance of Zoskia.

Im very sure this represent every polaris despite what ever happen after this

o/ NSO!!

o/ STA

o/ FROSTBITE!!

The Siths around here can get under my skin from time to time.. but during this brief war I found a respect for them.

Their attitude in this war was commendable and would be a great example for certain others we're fighting.

O/ NSO and may we cross lightsabers again under more equal circumstances next time.

PS. Ivan, Fast Eddy say hi, you made one of our nubs very proud of himself :awesome:

I hope GOD does not give you peace :D

Why?

We are getting peace with everyone else. I believe we have proven that we actually can hold our own and we do outnumber them by quite a bit. Why in the world would an ally of theirs say something so explicitly stupid?

In my opinion, anyone that does not wish to peace out with NSO is welcome to keep fighting. I have gotten peace for my allies and that was my primary goal. I can assure you my people still want to fight.

Why?

We are getting peace with everyone else. I believe we have proven that we actually can hold our own and we do outnumber them by quite a bit. Why in the world would an ally of theirs say something so explicitly stupid?

In my opinion, anyone that does not wish to peace out with NSO is welcome to keep fighting. I have gotten peace for my allies and that was my primary goal. I can assure you my people still want to fight.

Don't worry. You guys have proven to be true friends to the people you are allied to. If only NpO had returned you the favour.

This night has truly been one of the wildest and weirdest nights in my CN career which now spans over 3 years. NSO you stood the challenge and faced incredible odds. I tip my hat in respect to you. Godspeed in obtaining peace.

o/NSO

Laser expresed exactly what I wanted to say. I hope you get peace quickly.

You aren't referring to me are you? o-O

I don't think fighting for a few days and whining to TOP proves anything. Furthermore, I think it's possible that you would re-commit to the IRON front, in which case it would be better to keep you busy. Also...I don't particularly like you :smug:

I don't think fighting for a few days and whining to TOP proves anything. Furthermore, I think it's possible that you would re-commit to the IRON front, in which case it would be better to keep you busy. Also...I don't particularly like you :smug:

Then do something about it.

Seriously, you are the worst "debater" here.

If you are going to criticize me and my alliance at least try to use one of the many, many things that we do on a frequent basis as a tool instead of fabricating pointless drivel. The NSO eventually had about 35 million total NS declared against it and you have not seen any whining from me at all. I may whine a bit now because I was looking forward to hitting the Sith Telethon goal of 50 million and now that is unlikely, at least in this war.

You not liking me is of no concern. Lots and LOTS of people here don't like me. I don't care.

If you wish to seek to have Dark Fist declare on the NSO then do so, otherwise, shut up.

You are the one whining here. NSO has proven it will stand by its allies, for better and for worse.

If you are going to criticize me and my alliance at least try to use one of the many, many things that we do on a frequent basis as a tool instead of fabricating pointless drivel. The NSO eventually had about 35 million total NS declared against it and you have not seen any whining from me at all. I may whine a bit now because I was looking forward to hitting the Sith Telethon goal of 50 million and now that is unlikely, at least in this war.

Oh I don't know, I think it's tough times which show the true character of an alliance and it's leaders, so I'd prefer to judge you based on recent affairs.

If you wish to seek to have Dark Fist declare on the NSO then do so, otherwise, shut up.

Do something about it :smug:

Oh I don't know, I think it's tough times which show the true character of an alliance and it's leaders, so I'd prefer to judge you based on recent affairs.

Okay, I'll play along. So let's look at recent events.

The NSO entered against an alliance double it's size in defense of an ally. When the war started I had 3.7 million NS and 182 members. In the early stages 2/3 of my alliance didn't even have targets so the top third was doing 90% of our fighting. Before it was all over, and indeed it actually isn't over yet, those aligned against NSO directly totaled nearly 35 million NS. Of my 180 or so nations only 120 or so actually saw real combat and those 120 fought over 400 wars. 70 of our nations are in nuclear anarchy and yet we have only lost 300k NS from start to now. Couple all that with the generally high morale my people have maintained and their exemplary conduct during their wars and you have what most would call a resounding success from the top down.

So what are you talking about? What has Dark Fist done? Is now, when we are still heading out of a ten to one war the only time you have the guts to do something about all the crap you spew?

Do something about it :smug:

This confuses me as well. You came into my thread and indirectly threatened us by asking one of your allies to keep fighting and when I tell you to put up or shut up this is the best you can do? Really?

So sad.