• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what you expected...

NpO: "Hey \m/, just say this and the war stops"

\m/: "Ok, THIS"

NpO: "Oops, ha ha, too many people involved to stop now! PEW PEW"

?

Agreed with this. Grub was pretty clear that when \m/ wanted out, Polar would agree to peace. To go back on that agreement because other (loosely connected) alliances took it upon themselves to create a global conflict would be dishonorable.

With this war now over and many of our friends at peace, Complaints & Grievances can now fully concentrate on defending ourselves against TOP and IRON's separate aggression.

A warm congratulations to all parties.

Edited by Denial

Well I guess this proves it, you cant have a decent war anymore.

Everybody's to busy playing chess and head games.

I could go into a lengthly post about how messed up this is in so many many ways.

Not the least of which is the utter lack communication regarding it, that has left so many people in harms way, while you proclaim "Um Just Kidding".

I said and thought from the start that this had to be the stupidest war, and reason for one I even seen.

In one corner we got arrogant brats, whose whole resolve rests of the fact that they are to arrogant to even admit when they were wrong.

In the other we got a pompous self righteousness. That while well meant, is so full of it self that it cannot see nor takes any consideration for the people that will be harmed in the process.

\M/ I understand, but NpO you actually know better.

In the end I'm glad to see that the entire world will not be tearing itself to shreds, for stupidities sake.

But as for myself I wouldn't shed a tear if every alliance in the world that just declared, now proceeds to declare on you both.

Edited by Kewlleo

Baaaaaw. In the words of a prophetic clown, I'm lovin' it.

This is not funny, Xiph. I'm getting some serious blue balls over here. They keep holding FEAR back, "Oh no, don't declare yet, we've got a plan." I'm starting to think the plan is to tease FEAR until we just break down and go rogue.

This is not funny, Xiph. I'm getting some serious blue balls over here. They keep holding FEAR back, "Oh no, don't declare yet, we've got a plan." I'm starting to think the plan is to tease FEAR until we just break down and go rogue.

You could always follow TOPs lead and just declare war on GOD for the hell of it.

what is this I don't even....

\m/ I still don't like you but its probably mutual anyways so w/e

Pc you're Cool in my book.

Fok your Dutch. The Dutch are neat people. So I guess I like you too.

I need some novacaine

Thinks I agree.

And NpO is certainly quite cool, good and strong fighters and after I got to know you guys I can certainly understand your motives more.

o/ Peace

Edited by Timmehhh

You could always follow TOPs lead and just declare war on GOD for the hell of it.

I've a standing promise to make the day FEAR declares on us or visa versa an official GOD holiday, to be commemorated yearly.

Please do - no hurring, sincerely - please do.

Edited by Xiphosis