Announcement from \m/, Poison Clan, FOK! and New Polar Order

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is honestly the most epic thing I have seen ever in CN. Like, honestly, epic. Words cannot describe. And so, I provide this quote to all of you.

[01:53] <&SirMichaelHarland> It isn't just that MK is playing chess and we're all playing checkers. It's that MK is playing chess and we're all in the nurse's office because we glued our nuts to our thighs again.

Seriously, I can't wait for the next edition of Trashcat's Corner.

Oh god. Neither can I.

If it's this elaborate trap and all, why didn't it just get deployed against TPF? I mean, it was less work then than it is now.

Because TPF is barely a consolation prize compared to being able to stomp TOP and IRON.

Edit: Ah I see you're in TOP. Well, that shows where TOP stands with regard to TPF, huh?

Edited by Arrnea

Jesus Christ, the whole damn thing was a trap for TOP and IRON? And they fell for it? That's.... amazing.

It is :awesome:. Archon, you have just won at the Internet

Anyone else feel like they just finished the appetizer?

:popcorn:

Yep. This should get pretty interesting.

:popcorn:

Also Goodluck TOP/IRON. Boy, you guys are going to need it.

[01:53] <&SirMichaelHarland> It isn't just that MK is playing chess and we're all playing checkers. It's that MK is playing chess and we're all in the nurse's office because we glued our nuts to our thighs again.

I seriously laughed out loud at this.

Polar cares about their allies enough to start a war bringing in their allies, then to suddenly peace out with allies still fighting who have their allies still fighting as well. To think my opinion of NpO had started to increase...

Edited by Methrage