Announcement from \m/, Poison Clan, FOK! and New Polar Order

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ, the whole damn thing was a trap for TOP and IRON? And they fell for it? That's.... amazing.

I agree. Brilliantly played. That might just be the best play I've ever seen in CN. EVER.

If this is real, I call it WWE II ( worst war ever 2)

Look a little closer. Only the alliances involved are peaced.

This isn't WWEII (or BBWII), it is the amazing rolling of TOP, the single greatest political masterstroke I have seen in this game in 3 and a half years, and I !@#$@#$ love Archon and everyone else involved for it.

Seriously I am stunned and amazed beyond coherence, even half an hour after hearing about this.

As one war ends another begins...

Or is it another war? Is it the same war? Should we split them?

Geeze everything about tonite is confusing!

If this is what it appears like on first glance, I must congratulate you on a game well played.

If it isn't, well, then we will see what the future brings.

Look a little closer. Only the alliances involved are peaced.

This isn't WWEII (or BBWII), it is the amazing rolling of TOP, the single greatest political masterstroke I have seen in this game in 3 and a half years, and I !@#$@#$ love Archon and everyone else involved for it.

Seriously I am stunned and amazed beyond coherence, even half an hour after hearing about this.

Im still in shock. I cant even go to sleep. Archon just won the game. This is simply the most brilliant political masterpiece this game has ever seen. Even better than WUT dismantling League or the Karma war.

\m/ I thank you for your attention during the war, I truly do apologize to everyone who got involved in this mess.

o/ Polaris

o/ PC

o/ \m/

o/ peace

I've been fairly impressed with since you've handled this post-DoW. Good work!

Remember when I said "enjoy when this backfires" in the other thread, TOP? AHAHAHAHA

This is what happens when you challenge the godliest military (and political!) empire in CN.

Perhaps now people will believe we deserve our 26 awards.