oh my, i be blinging now.

Alfred von Tirpitz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see what was baseless about it he has made a decision, RoK to date do not appear to have done so. You either support the cb or defend your ally, can't really have it both ways.

Threatening to go rogue is very brave of you by the way. I'll be sure to stop by on my way out so you can have your wish.

Meer, you've got to be kidding me. :lol1:

This is coming from a guy who was part of a "coalition" who took 6 days to do anything, finally to only declare 24-wars. Your coalition did exactly what you just preached against in your post. Almost to the T. Give it a rest, hypocrite. ;)

I'm sure my honorable friend truly appreciates you utilizing his announcement to make baseless, fabricated assertions about his former comrades.

I checked your nation in the hopes that I too could make a decision of my own, but alas, thou art too great a nation builder for me to have a chance to influence your opinion appertaining to Rokkian skeletal systems.

Nice try though, stay classy.

TOP is ebil because they grow their nations!

Unless you have more information about what my alliance might or might not do...yes, baseless. And we can have it any way we choose, is that not the way of the world?

I was not threatening anything, if you had been in range, this would have been apparent. You seem to have an erroneous opinion about us that I would like very much to dispel. I would be honored if you would do me the favor of remembering me upon your exit.

Till then.

You guys, to date have done nothing in terms of assisting your MDoAP partner or defending your MDP partner in form of declaring. This is a fact. And you can't have it both ways. It's either, you assist your MDoAP partner, leaving your other ally to die. You defending your MDP partner leaving your MDoAP partner to not do so well. Or you get peace for \m/ which is just letting them get raided. The only possible way would to get \m/ some reps. Which I highly doubt

This is coming from a guy who was part of a "coalition" who took 6 days to do anything, finally to only declare 24-wars. Your coalition did exactly what you just preached against in your post. Almost to the T. Give it a rest, hypocrite. ;)

You really shouldn't be calling anyone a hypocrite.

Are you following me, that's cute.

Also you managed to get the point and completely miss it all in one post, that takes a special kind of talent.

Nice to see one RoK member with the spine to make a decision on this affair. Good luck to you.
You guys, to date have done nothing in terms of assisting your MDoAP partner or defending your MDP partner in form of declaring. This is a fact. And you can't have it both ways. It's either, you assist your MDoAP partner, leaving your other ally to die. You defending your MDP partner leaving your MDoAP partner to not do so well. Or you get peace for \m/ which is just letting them get raided. The only possible way would to get \m/ some reps. Which I highly doubt

The call out! :o

You won't have to wait six days for us to decide what to do, don't you worry your pretty little heads.

Best of luck, Alfred. :wub:

I cannot agree with the destination of your march, but I can agree with your reasons. You've always been a stand-up guy, good luck.

One man can do alot not least for his own self respect, sometimes you have to follow your heart and march head on into the fight regardless of the cost B-)

Epic. Going in my sig.

My former comrades in Ragnarok, stay the course. You have worked so hard, so long, to build the fortress, now man the ramparts, stand where i used to, take my sword and shield and do your duty. It was an honor to be in your company for so long. Realise that this is something personal for me. And understand why I need to do this.

A fortress divided on itself cannot stand.

The call out! :o

You won't have to wait six days for us to decide what to do, don't you worry your pretty little heads.

Best of luck, Alfred. :wub:

Now, I'm in OTS and was during the Blue balls war, a war where didn't have a side and would declare neutrality. Privately of course. And Meer, IIRC. Is an Umbrella app and I believe he was one during the blue ball wars.

So don't worry, I'm not worrying about my head... I'm worrying more about my trade circle knowing you :P