oh my, i be blinging now.

Alfred von Tirpitz

The nation of K252strin is now undergoing a once in a lifetime event. Something called Jauhar. Where the men folk go off to battle in saffron robes, and the old and the infirm, the children and the women, prepare huge awesome funeral pyres for their own use.

The populace and government of K252strin realise that it is most probably the end of the nation and all that reside in it. There is a silence that is deafening and beautiful all the same time. One soldier starts to sing and the chant is taken up by those around him, and it spreads. We sing not of war, but of the beautiful things in life, all that we hold precious, our families, our beliefs and our friends.

We go to war, not for hate or greed. We go to war, to die.

We go to stand with those that have been there with us whenever we were wading , knee deep in the enemy dead. In every war that our nation has been part of, on either side of me, i could see these familiar faces. Now they go to their deaths, they dare to go alone? No chance in hell.

Our nation stands with you my bothers in RAD/RageCo.. \m/

We bleed together again.

My Polar brothers, my respect for you is still there. You are still the awesome folks that i came to know and love. Keep on keeping on, just understand that this is something that needs to be done, for me to be good with myself. This pixel exchange will not diminish my regard for you. You need to do what you need to do, and i need to do what i need to do. See you on the other side, or beyond the fade whatever is to be. o/.

My former comrades in Ragnarok, stay the course. You have worked so hard, so long, to build the fortress, now man the ramparts, stand where i used to, take my sword and shield and do your duty. It was an honor to be in your company for so long. Realise that this is something personal for me. And understand why I need to do this.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see one RoK member with the spine to make a decision on this affair. Good luck to you.

I'm sure my honorable friend truly appreciates you utilizing his announcement to make baseless, fabricated assertions about his former comrades.

I checked your nation in the hopes that I too could make a decision of my own, but alas, thou art too great a nation builder for me to have a chance to influence your opinion appertaining to Rokkian skeletal systems.

Nice try though, stay classy.

I'm sure my honorable friend truly appreciates you utilizing his announcement to make baseless, fabricated assertions about his former comrades.

I checked your nation in the hopes that I too could make a decision of my own, but alas, thou art too great a nation builder for me to have a chance to influence your opinion appertaining to Rokkian skeletal systems.

Nice try though, stay classy.

I don't see what was baseless about it he has made a decision, RoK to date do not appear to have done so. You either support the cb or defend your ally, can't really have it both ways.

Threatening to go rogue is very brave of you by the way. I'll be sure to stop by on my way out so you can have your wish.

I was under the impression that a man of your caliber would have aimed higher than this.

There is little (or none) you can offer alone, it is a waste.

If you truly want to fight for your friends in \m/, do something more meaningful than just joining them. ALONE.

Bring larger army and put up a better fight.

I won't wish you good luck, as you will not really need it, seeing you are not trying to accomplish anything.

But I wish you enjoy it while it is FUN. Have a good game.

I was under the impression that a man of your caliber would have aimed higher than this.

There is little (or none) you can offer alone, it is a waste.

If you truly want to fight for your friends in \m/, do something more meaningful than just joining them. ALONE.

Bring larger army and put up a better fight.

One man can do alot not least for his own self respect, sometimes you have to follow your heart and march head on into the fight regardless of the cost B-)

I don't see what was baseless about it he has made a decision, RoK to date do not appear to have done so. You either support the cb or defend your ally, can't really have it both ways.

Threatening to go rogue is very brave of you by the way. I'll be sure to stop by on my way out so you can have your wish.

Unless you have more information about what my alliance might or might not do...yes, baseless. And we can have it any way we choose, is that not the way of the world?

I was not threatening anything, if you had been in range, this would have been apparent. You seem to have an erroneous opinion about us that I would like very much to dispel. I would be honored if you would do me the favor of remembering me upon your exit.

Till then.

One man can do alot not least for his own self respect, sometimes you have to follow your heart and march head on into the fight regardless of the cost B-)

Perhaps, I have my hope too high for man like him.

Man of his caliber was supposed to aim higher, exercises larger influences, that actually means something.

I reflect when mhawk leaves TPF to "fight" for NPO. While most people see it noble and full of courage, I see it as stupidity, and total incompetent of leadership character.

Noted, Alfred is not a Ragnarok leader now, but, I wish he do something more meaningful than just throwing himself into the fire.

Perhaps, I have too high hope ... and thus disappointed.