FOK! announcement

Tarone

Your childish antics and arm waving truly makes me happy I have stayed around this long.

Your constant switching of stars and stripes through each war is also quite the site to behold, my friend.

Not too long ago you made fun of the side you're on and mimicked them as Aegis only to join them later thinking you're one of them.

So yeah, good luck to the both of yeh. Don't effect me much in the future. :)

Edited by The AUT

Congrats on losing your fair weather members, TOP. :D

Congrats on not knowing what you're talking about The AUT. :D

edit: Also, in regards to the sides discussion. I don't think TOP is on a side right now, the sides of the last 'war' don't have to apply to the post war.

Edited by President Obama

Its still courageous to do what has to be/should be done.

Forsaking long-time and loyal allies is something which neither need be nor should be done. If you make the conscious choice to cozy up with two opposing blocs, that's your own problem, not your allies'.

Forsaking long-time and loyal allies is something which neither need be nor should be done. If you make the conscious choice to cozy up with two opposing blocs, that's your own problem, not your allies'.

I'd say it's much more stylish to take a stand in peace time instead of trying to make up your mind on where to stand when war is on the horizon. Of course being in TOP you've never been in a situation like that.

Its important to make a choice before it is too late, and you end in that sort of situation that neneko says.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

If you make the conscious choice to cozy up with two opposing blocs, that's your own problem, not your allies'.

No, it really isn't. The blocs in the next war formed well after this treaty, and for that matter most treaties were signed. Strong allies stick with their friends in wartime. The alternative is ignoring half your treaties, which makes you look like a jerk, or sitting out the war in neutrality, which IMO still makes you look like a jerk.

Regardless, sad to see old bonds unfurled. Good luck to both parties.

Edited by LordAkanata

Umbrella is nothing like the old Gen[M]ay. Let it go.

That wasn't the comment. It was about why they were in the image, and its because of that connection between Umbrella and Genmay.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Umbrella is nothing like the old Gen[M]ay. Let it go.

Excuse me, let what go? Umbrella is on that sig because of their perceived relation to the old Gen[M]ay. As far as I can tell, it's obviously a joke, and my post certainly, and very obviously, wasn't actually a serious commentary on Umbrella as an alliance.