Aqua Defense Initiative Announcement

Lord Tri

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Frocks!

The Shoes!!

The Wining, Dining and Dancing continues!!!

It is GORGEOUS. Say what you like about Democracy, Monarchs throw better parties.

Three REALLY important things

ONE - My Frock

1dc1282d.jpg

TWO - my SHOES

41OcHiVUDsL._AA280_.jpg

THREE - My ALLEGIANCE

I, poptop, Sovereign of Poptopia, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King John Warbuck, His heirs and successors according to law. So sworn before the gathered nations of the Aqua Defence Initiative.

poptop

Sovereign of Poptopia

The Frocks!

The Shoes!!

The Wining, Dining and Dancing continues!!!

It is GORGEOUS. Say what you like about Democracy, Monarchs throw better parties.

Three REALLY important things

ONE - My Frock

1dc1282d.jpg

TWO - my SHOES

41OcHiVUDsL._AA280_.jpg

THREE - My ALLEGIANCE

I, poptop, Sovereign of Poptopia, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Majesty King John Warbuck, His heirs and successors according to law. So sworn before the gathered nations of the Aqua Defence Initiative.

poptop

Sovereign of Poptopia

I don't normally brag, but ADI has the best women in the entire game :)

well until they think you are gonna be on the losing side of the war that is. then it seems their Top Guy will sell you out faster than you can say money.

Whatever you think of ADI and RoK's falling out, there was the appearance that RoK was on the winning side of a flat curbstomp at the time ADI withdrew their support. I don't see how you came to this of all conclusions.

Whatever you think of ADI and RoK's falling out, there was the appearance that RoK was on the winning side of a flat curbstomp at the time ADI withdrew their support. I don't see how you came to this of all conclusions.

QFT

The fact it was a 110mil to 156mil curbstomp had an influence on our decision- we didn't support the mindless destruction of the other side that would happen to affect our friends in FEAR, NATO and Invicta

I feel that this change will speed up things. I wish to ADI that said things are of the good kind, but I wouldn't bet on that.

At any rate, congrats to the old government for its new powers (though democracy, transparency and the sharing of power are still better to me).

I came here expecting to see Warbuck being demoted at the very least, if not removed from government entirely.

Thread did not deliver.

Too bad for you.

If people think we're going to boot out the guy that got us here, you're all bonkers.

Yes, we all voted for this change, even i, despite the fact that i knew i won't be part of the government anymore. I don't care, because this is better for ADI.

O/ ADI

O/ Allies

O/ Argent

O/ to our other friends.

QFT

The fact it was a 110mil to 156mil curbstomp had an influence on our decision- we didn't support the mindless destruction of the other side that would happen to affect our friends in FEAR, NATO and Invicta

When did RoK, GOD, \M/ and Athens together combine to over 100 million NS? I think someone has been lying to you.

When did RoK, GOD, \M/ and Athens together combine to over 100 million NS? I think someone has been lying to you.

Ragnarok - 6,520,270

Athens - 5,862,750

Global Order Of Darkness - 3,056,785

\m/ - 2,285,466

TOTAL - 17,725,271

However, when you throw in the combined NS of the rest of SF and C&G, you're over 100 mill NS...and don't think for a minute the rest of those blocs weren't "on call if needed", because they were.

edit: grammar is fun

Edited by ChairmanHal