End of Hostilities

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On reflection ... a couple of days ago peace was offered to TPF on condition of an apology and two rounds of warring. And now, the night after we launch a few poxy wars, its suddently white peace on the table. In the same breath I'd be the first to admit that I thought the "others" expected a full on war when this kicked off. So whats that say .... ?

They wanted a full on war, but only on their terms? They never wanted a full on war, and Athen's & Co dragged em into this kicking n screaming ... ? They realised their CB wasn't worth a ball of lint and didn't wanna spill blood over it. ... Or, possibly, somone saw sense?

Naaah. Never happened before ..... likely didn't happen tonight.

Oh well. Till next time.

quality post. This man clearly knows what he's talking about.

exactly, I have been here 3 years, so I would know, and as for your other post about talking about Zenith, I have nothing against Zenith, you were defending TPF, and if your going to defend them make sure you know your facts, and the fact is those that entered this war in PM in defense of TPF, and those in TPF in PM, according to your past (TPF), you are all cowards, no if ands or buts about it.

You are greatly mistaken, my friend. I know the heart and soul of Zenith and there isn't a coward among us. They all left in the Karma war. And if we were in range, I'd declare on you, right now.

So, I apologize for saying you were wrong about your earlier point. That wasn't what I heard from TPF recently but apparently you have a good grasp for history.

Now if you call me or my alliance cowards again. You're not going to like what happens. Now let's both step away from such talk.

exactly, I have been here 3 years, so I would know, and as for your other post about talking about Zenith, I have nothing against Zenith, you were defending TPF, and if your going to defend them make sure you know your facts, and the fact is those that entered this war in PM in defense of TPF, and those in TPF in PM, according to your past (TPF), you are all cowards, no if ands or buts about it.

Are you an idiot? Both sides of this war are in pm. Why are Athens and co in pm as well? Are they cowards, no its to prevent a counterstrike on their nations. Seriously this pm topic just doesnt work when both side are doing it.

quality post. This man clearly knows what he's talking about.

I find it hilarious that someone so deep in the middle of this cluster of failure can still not have a clue to the most basic concepts.

Shut up and crawl back into your hole, your time in the spotlight has passed.

You are greatly mistaken, my friend. I know the heart and soul of Zenith and there isn't a coward among us. They all left in the Karma war. And if we were in range, I'd declare on you, right now.

So, I apologize for saying you were wrong about your earlier point. That wasn't what I heard from TPF recently but apparently you have a good grasp for history.

Now if you call me or my alliance cowards again. You're not going to like what happens. Now let's both step away from such talk.

but you keep misunderstanding me, I am not calling anyone a coward, I am say that if you do fallow what your allies say, and TPF said that PM in war makes you a coward, then according to your allies, who ever entered into this war in PM is a coward. I am not saying anyone is a coward, I may agree with the logic, if your going to go to war, then dont go into peace mode, but if you look at my post, never said "you and your alliance are Cowards"

and if you want to threaten me, then I would be happy to show how much I am not a coward, how much I know how to fight a war, and how well my nukes work, I am ready for war, and always will be

Where are you getting two weeks from?

Typo. Meant to say 1 week. Sorry for the confusion.

Still doesnt divert from the main point that TPF just got stomped on.

And to all the people that waited, why did you wait? Why not just attack? (Directed mainly towards Zenith)

-omfg

Are you an idiot? Both sides of this war are in pm. Why are Athens and co in pm as well? Are they cowards, no its to prevent a counterstrike on their nations. Seriously this pm topic just doesnt work when both side are doing it.

last time I checked most of Athens allies didn't enter the war, but TPF allies did, and a lot in PM.... it just sounds like your mad about being in PM during the Karma war and you dont want to be called a coward, and if I am wrong and you are the one of the few that stayed out of PM then I am sorry, but if I am right, why am I an idiot, I am just look from TPF side of things :D

Edited by The Last Imperial

Typo. Meant to say 1 week. Sorry for the confusion.

Still doesnt divert from the main point that TPF just got stomped on.

And to all the people that waited, why did you wait? Why not just attack? (Directed mainly towards Zenith)

-omfg

k.. thanks I kinda got the impression you were still steaming from the lack of war. :D

Coward,

you could declare on me, but from the looks of it you are in peace mode...

but you keep misunderstanding me, I am not calling anyone a coward, I am say that if you do fallow what your allies say, and TPF said that PM in war makes you a coward, then according to your allies, who ever entered into this war in PM is a coward. I am not saying anyone is a coward, I may agree with the logic, if your going to go to war, then dont go into peace mode, but if you look at my post, never said "you and your alliance are Cowards"

and if you want to threaten me, then I would be happy to show how much I am not a coward, how much I know how to fight a war, and how well my nukes work, I am ready for war, and always will be

Fine. I understand what you are saying. What TPF said back then and what our war planners told us to do may not mesh. We were ordered into peace mode in view of a larger strategy that involved waiting out the opposition and striking when the time was right. I didn't like it one bit but we followed orders and put our faith in the strategists in command. Whether that strategy would have worked or not... well, we didn't really get a chance to find out.

So there you have it.

IAA have always backed up their words with actions, and we do the same. We didn't get a chance to jump in full force, but I assure you that we were waiting on the wings and thirsting for blood. I'm sure you're a tough guy and I'll be more than happy to take you on in a friendly duel if we ever come in range.

'til then, take care.