• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hurrah for peace!

3829220613_365e61ee7b.jpg

6 months to find out about a planned TPF spy ring

48 hours to declare war on TPF

6 days for TPF's allies to respond

24 hours: how long TPF's allies "fought" for before agreeing to peace

Result: TPF get stomped for a week and their allies do naff all about it. :blink:

^^ Absolutely agreed here

Funny how TPF's allies just let Athens/RoK and co get away with stomping their ally. Brilliant plan LM, your coalition is wonderful.

aw cmon, this blows...

and all you idiots saying "peace in our time" you do realize that was said after Munich by a stupid diplomat who had no idea that he had just helped insure war? its also supposed to be "peace for our time" but none of you care to understand the things spewed from your mouths

Peace in our time sounds better.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure everyone saying it knows that it was Neville Chamberlain. And in his defense, Britain's armed forces were so ill-prepared that if he didn't secure that brief bit of peace, they would've gotten steam-rolled. It was by his hand the Britain got its crap together and started preparing for war. So when peace did break down, they had a fighting chance.

Hurrah for peace!

3829220613_365e61ee7b.jpg

6 months to find out about a planned TPF spy ring

48 hours to declare war on TPF

6 days for TPF's allies to respond

24 hours: how long TPF's allies "fought" for before agreeing to peace

Result: TPF get stomped for a week and their allies do naff all about it. :blink:

Even I think Athens, \m/ and SF got a little egg on their face with this incident, but TPF's allies and friends are the real losers here. 6 days to get ready for war then they duck as soon as TOP figures out they might not win.

I'm disgusted with everyone involved in this farce.

This is why diplomacy should always come first.

I do not care what side you're on, this is why diplomacy should ALWAYS go first.

This is an embarrassment to be honest by a side telling everyone how 'immoral of TPF' it was to do this, then goes and gets white peace once the other side shows their spine. Sorry for my bluntness, but this is ridiculous. To imagine ALL of this could've been avoided.

^I honestly don't know what to think but this post was pretty close to my thoughts on this

at least I'm glad to see my friends at TPF finally getting to breathe easy again and we see a sudden, friendly end to the war (though I wish I could've helped out w/ the war and stuff though we'll start working on sending rebuild aid)

@Kenadian's post: WHAT? you've posted in the OWF? hell has officially frozen over, Planet Bob

Peace in our time sounds better.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure everyone saying it knows that it was Neville Chamberlain. And in his defense, Britain's armed forces were so ill-prepared that if he didn't secure that brief bit of peace, they would've gotten steam-rolled. It was by his hand the Britain got its crap together and started preparing for war. So when peace did break down, they had a fighting chance.

To be fair, also, Germany's army also was in no condition to fight a war. And Czechoslovakia was well fortified in mountain entrenchments that rivaled the Maginot Line.

But all in all:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love you too :wub:

Well, this has got to be the biggest collective waste of CN's time yet.

If this is what the world is like without Pacifica being the dominant factor, i want them back.

I detest the NPO, but they knew how this s*** was done. We be on the fifth day of war of a heated and bloody global war; launching CMs, carrying out spy operations, doing ground attacks, firing nukes. The world would be burning and everybody would be having a great time.

They better not have lost their touch as the big bad opposition.