End of Hostilities

I wonder if Ragnarok and friends would've offered white peace as soon as they outnumbered the other side 4:1.

This one has a point. Let us ponder.

/sarcasm (for people who have their radars off)

Edited by Acca Dacca

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh... all this for nothing? Im bored now...

anyway

o/ RoK

o/ GOD

o/ Athens

o/ \m/

also \o Hoo for having to post this seeing the answers, I feel bad heh

Edited by Deathistan

I have to agree with you there.

But then again it could be that Athens, Rok and company decided to take a play out of the NSO playbook and look for an overmatched war, where no allies would get involved. Except they were afraid to admit that in public for fear that all their friends who would see the similarity.

Haha, it's funny 'cause you're full of !@#$. Tell that to RIA.

Everybody who participated in this war, on both sides, and those who offered their opinions from the uninvolved sidelines is now lesser for it.

I'm not.

Hurrah for peace!

3829220613_365e61ee7b.jpg

6 months to find out about a planned TPF spy ring

48 hours to declare war on TPF

6 days for TPF's allies to respond

24 hours: how long TPF's allies "fought" for before agreeing to peace

Result: TPF get stomped for a week and their allies do naff all about it. :blink:

I am not much of a fan of peace myself, but with that said:

Are you implying that TPF would of suffered less damage, had their allies not been in peace mode and instead carried on the war for what would have been a much longer period?

Maybe I am missing something, but I fail to see how longer war would equal less damage in TPF's case. It seems to me as if the very DOW's alone was enough to spark a turn of events that resulted in the best possible outcome for TPF.

I want the names of the people who are responsible for this.

Like the sig, lol. Maybe thats what we should call this fiasco, WWE, worst war ever, lol.

Screw that. Everyone follow your original attack orders and GOGOGO right NAO!!!

Dammit!!! My orders were to hold until further notice :(

Are you implying that TPF would of suffered less damage, had their allies not been in peace mode and instead carried on the war for what would have been a much longer period?

Maybe I am missing something, but I fail to see how longer war would equal less damage in TPF's case. It seems to me as if the very DOW's alone was enough to spark a turn of events that resulted in the best possible outcome for TPF.

I think its more that Athens and co got to stomp on TPF for 6 days and then get a white peace, it seems like LMs master plan couldn't have been all that if CC took white peace rather than pressing for reps for TPF or actually fighting the war that took 6 days to plan.

Or maybe cuz RoK, Athens, \m/, and GOD asked TPF and allies for white peace after stomping TPF for two weeks, then the Coward Coalition got scared and accepted peace?

Nonetheless, TPF got stomped on for two weeks while the Coward Coalition waited for 6 days and "fought" for one day.

-omfg