SuperFriends = Incompetent

jimjones1

Basically we have over a reasonably short amount of time NSO making Superfriends look like utter fools. First we have NSO rolling RAD and Ragnarok being cowards about it and doing nothing. Then we have Corinan calling out CSN randomly, and CSN doing nothing about it. Then another SF satellite alliance, Dark Fist, makes an utter fool of themselves, ending up with NSO spinning even a demand for reparations into a positive thing for them.

And now, we’re at RIA and Fark being utterly incompetent as well. First we have Delta who decides out of the blue to challenge NSO to a 1v1 despite not actually having cleared the challenge before hand.

[2:15pm] Moldavi: Hello.

[2:16pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Hi

[2:16pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I was just going to query you

[2:16pm] Moldavi: So, you want an unrestricted war then?

[2:17pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Actually first, I just wanted to say

[2:17pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I hope you don't take any of this personally

[2:18pm] Moldavi: I never do.

[2:18pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I figured you wouldn't

[2:18pm] Delta1212[RIA]: You seem to be one of those people that's good at separating the game from everything else

[2:18pm] Moldavi: Yes, to me it is just a game. Anything that I post in the IC sections is just that, IC

[2:19pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Which, while I may not be your biggest in-game fan at the moment, is something I respect in the overall scheme of things

[2:19pm] Delta1212[RIA]: That's what I figured

[2:21pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Can I what people on your end think of all this? I'm just curious.

[2:21pm] Moldavi: My people do what I tell them to or they are removed from my alliance.

[2:21pm] Delta1212[RIA]:

[2:21pm] Moldavi: Membership is voluntary but my rules are expected to be followed once they join

[2:22pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I would expect nothing less

[2:22pm] Moldavi: Since RIA has traditionally been hostile towards us on the boards most of my membership is ready to fight, at least those I have talked to. So no issues on that end for me.

[2:22pm] Delta1212[RIA]: mmk

[2:23pm] Moldavi: So, how would you like to do this? Since you are the bigger alliance I will let you tell me how you would like to see the war handled.

[2:26pm] Moldavi: Are you there?

[2:26pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Yeah sorry

[2:26pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Juggling a bunch of things

[2:26pm] Delta1212[RIA]: For obvious reasons

[2:26pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Just since you seem to be especially on, though of course I don't know whether you ever actually turn off, I'm not planning on using anything said in this conversation for any kind of points. Public statements are fair game, but I generally avoid flinging queries around.

[2:27pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Don't know that that makes any difference, but I haven't interacted with you much, so I thought I'd put it out.

[2:27pm] Moldavi: Since I do not actually know you I will very likely not go OOC much throughout a conversation.

[2:29pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I suppose that's understandable.

[2:29pm] Moldavi: I wouldn't have thought this would need much juggling, you issued the challenge, we accepted, therefore it is just a matter of our two alliances deciding if this is going to be a no holds barred event or if there will be rules. The general conception is that I wish to avoid a nuclear exchange. That is incorrect, I offer it because that is the only way I typically can get takers because many people worry a great deal about their pixels.

[2:29pm] Delta1212[RIA]: *pi

[2:29pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I assume that was pixels

[2:29pm] Moldavi: Ah, yes.

[2:31pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Hold on, phone

[2:32pm] Moldavi: I hold no illusions on my position. RIA is a larger, more seasoned alliance. It has more experience and nation to nation is stronger. You outpace us in nukes by about 150 I believe, but we can still make you bleed and either way I win in this scenario.

[2:33pm] Moldavi: Either we come to an agreement and hold a war, in which I prove that NSO will do what it says it will do, or you back down, in which case the NSO still holds the same position. Rebuilding infrastructure will take some time but our community and culture will still reap the rewards.

[2:34pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Ah, ok yes

[2:35pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Yes, I don't expect you to suddenly give up

[2:35pm] Moldavi: Then how would you like to see the war handled?

[2:37pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Well, I'm not overly concerned on a personal level except that I don't want to still be fighting after the first week of January. But I'm not an autocratic leader, so I do need to get people's input on what they want.

[2:38pm] Moldavi: Well, if you would like a finite time table that is fine with me. What works for you?

[2:40pm] Delta1212[RIA] disconnected from the server.

[2:45pm] Delta1212[RIA] is now available.

[2:46pm] Moldavi: Hello.

[2:46pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Sorry about that

[2:47pm] Moldavi: no worries

[2:47pm] Delta1212[RIA]: My wifi can occasionally be temperamental

[2:47pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Anyway

[2:47pm] Delta1212[RIA]: What was the last thing I said?

[2:47pm] Moldavi: member:identifier:delta1212%5Bria%5D

[2:47pm] Moldavi: :

[2:47pm] Moldavi: Well, I'm not overly concerned on a personal level except that I don't want to still be fighting after the first week of January. But I'm not an autocratic leader, so I do need to get people's input on what they want.

[2:48pm] Moldavi: And I stated that if you would like a finite time table that is fine with me. What works for you?

[2:49pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Finite timetable would be fine. Duration is something I'd like to talk to my membership about, however.

[2:51pm] Moldavi: Okay. Based on your comment on the board I assume you want nukes and spying, correct?

[2:52pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I wouldn't mind them, no, but again, membership.

[2:53pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I do actually have one concern

[2:53pm] Moldavi: Well, you said that you could make the decision on behalf of your membership last night. I am here simply to hash them out with you and then I am logging out. So, how about you offer some tentative items that I can carry back to my people so that they are aware of what we are facing.

[2:53pm] Moldavi: What is your concern?

[2:53pm] Delta1212[RIA]: That I feel I should probably bring up for the sake of... sportsmanship? Something.

[2:54pm] Moldavi: What is the concern?

[2:54pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I rather fancy the idea of a little skirmish, but I'm not overly interested in starting a major brouhaha

[2:55pm] Delta1212[RIA]: And I've gotten a rather stronger reaction than I was expecting from a lot of people about this

[2:55pm] Moldavi: What do you mean?

[2:56pm] Moldavi: The NSO is prepared to take this to whatever ends are required to make my point. If the reaction from your membership is that they want to see us all ZI then you are welcome to try. In my mind the difference between 1100 nukes and 1300 nukes is immaterial when you are facing either one.

[2:56pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I'm the teensiest bit concerned that things are going to wind up going in a direction I hadn't planned on

[2:57pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I meant people outside my membership

[2:57pm] Delta1212[RIA]: There are a lot of people that seem to be looking for an excuse with you guys

[2:58pm] Moldavi: Well, it is clear that you offered a one on one, and that I accepted it. My allies understand this and understand that anything between your alliance and mine is directly between the two of us. Any alliance that bandwagons is obviously the aggressor and will then be subject to the treaties that exist.

[2:58pm] Moldavi: I am not opposed to global escalation.

[3:01pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I was considering options for making things more controllable, which I already realize, yes, wouldn't score me huge points, but I'd be eating flak if this blew up anyway. If you don't care, though... Like I said, I'd be catching the flak for anything going wrong regardless.

[3:02pm] Moldavi: Well, some people will watch the world burn over principles. I am such a person.

[3:04pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Oh I realize. I was thinking more along the lines of your allies though. If things went south, they jump in. If they jump in, mine jump in. And that doesn't end well for anyone.

[3:04pm] Delta1212[RIA]: But if you aren't worried...

[3:05pm] Delta1212[RIA]: And no, I'm not trying to get you to back off on this either.

[3:05pm] Moldavi: My allies will not jump in simply because NSO is losing. The only reason my allies would jump in is if an uninvolved third party decides to declare upon NSO, in which case they are the aggressor.

[3:06pm] Moldavi: I have no problem losing a war in which I am the defender against a hostile force that is larger than myself so long as I lose honorably and with my integrity intact.

[3:06pm] Moldavi: Not that I expect to lose outright, mind you.

[3:06pm] Delta1212[RIA]:

[3:07pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Alright, well my major concern is less bandwagoning and more a *lot* of people jumping on my AA

[3:07pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Which is messy

[3:07pm] Moldavi: Either way this plays out, your alliance and mine will suffer. My people are prepared to suffer, we have been suffering one way or another since our creation. The real issue at this point is whether people joined RIA for this type of stunt or not. The people that joined NSO did so exactly for this type of crap.

[3:08pm] Moldavi: Well, obviously you can not control that but I believe that would prove my point even further. Plus, if those people violated the terms of our agreement regarding the rules of engagement the RIA would still be held responsible for it as a whole.

[3:10pm] Delta1212[RIA]: First, prove which point? I think I may have lost a train of thought somewhere. Second, that's what I mean. You hold us responsible, things get out of hand. Everyone blows up.

[3:11pm] Moldavi: Right, but I don't care if everyone blows up. Peace is a lie.

[3:11pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Haha

[3:11pm] Delta1212[RIA]: You are fun to talk to, I have got to say.

[3:12pm] Moldavi: The point at that time would be that RIA talked a big game and brought people in to help them. Whether verifiable or not in regards to intent the numbers would support that position.

[3:13pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I know

[3:14pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Which is why I would be willing to limit the scope of the duel to a set group of individuals instead of just doing AA v AA

[3:14pm] Moldavi: You are in a bad spot. I understand completely. You expected me to backpedal, although I am not sure why you would have thought that would happen considering my past.

[3:14pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I realize I have everything to gain here by avoiding the AA rush and all the problems that causes

[3:14pm] Delta1212[RIA]: And you're under no obligation to try and make it any easier for me

[3:14pm] Moldavi: No, I am not.

[3:15pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Actually, I didn't initially expect you to backpedal. I was just surprised at the CB thing because that made it seem like you were.

[3:15pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Pleasantly surprised in the end, I suppose.

[3:15pm] Moldavi: I was just going off of Penkala's post for that.

[3:16pm] Moldavi: I wouldn't want to deprive my younger nations of a learning experience. The NSO fights as an alliance if a fight must be had.

[3:16pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Eh, it's generally a good idea to avoid using Penkala's posts for anything serious

[3:19pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Well I'm certainly not going to try and force you. That would be rather ridiculous under the circumstances.

[3:19pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Though I'm not sure why a predetermined set of fighters would limit younger nation involvement.

[3:19pm] Moldavi: Yes, as it stands I believe we are back to the original question. Since you stated that you can make the rules of engagement on behalf of your alliance, how would you like to see this handled on an alliance versus alliance conflict level?

[3:22pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Alright

[3:23pm] Delta1212[RIA]: First there's the issue of declarations

[3:25pm] Delta1212[RIA]: There aren't exactly a lot of examples of alliance duels to look at for precedent

[3:25pm] Moldavi: You issued the challenge, we accepted, the RIA should declare.

[3:25pm] Delta1212[RIA]: That hardly seems fair to you. We are larger after all. I don't know that I'd feel right taking that advantage.

[3:25pm] Moldavi: We will live.

[3:26pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Please, I insist.

[3:27pm] Moldavi: Oh come on, don't play this crap now. You called us out. That is the equivalent of a DoW in this sort of situation. You wanted to fight NSO so you declare. You are the aggressor in this situation by definition.

[3:27pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Aggressor? I thought this was supposed to be a duel. Aggression only matters if there are treaties involved. Otherwise it's just a word.

[3:28pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Why are you so anxious to give up a military advantage for a word that has absolutely no meaning in the context we're discussing?

[3:29pm] Moldavi: Because that is what it is. You claimed to want this, so take it. It is yours to take. NSO didn't challenge RIA did it? If you are scared that is fine, just say so. But don't play semantics with me on this. You challenged me, not the other way around.

[3:30pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I'm offering you a military advantage in a fight and this means I'm scared?

[3:30pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Of *what*?

[3:30pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Your allies?

[3:30pm] Delta1212[RIA]: That makes absolutely no sense.

[3:31pm] Moldavi: I am passing on the military advantage then. Honor would indicate that since you issued the challenge that you take the first move.

[3:33pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Are you seriously going to be trying to spin this war based on who declares?

[3:33pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Don't tell me it's an honor thing. I have a stat advantage. I can afford to give you this.

[3:33pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I'm not stupid and I'd appreciate it if we kept that in mind.

[3:34pm] Moldavi: No. But you challenged us, so you can declare. The simple fact is that you are the aggressor in this situation. I didn't call you out or seek out a conflict with your alliance. That is a fact. But, if I do launch then we both know that it will be spun as NSO just being NSO and will escalate things much quicker and not give RIA and NSO the opportunity to actually fight one on one

[3:36pm] Moldavi: I do not plan to spin it at all. It is a natural chain of events so far as I am concerned. RIA states that it wants to war with NSO, NSO says okay, RIA declares, NSO responds. Makes perfect sense to me on all levels.

[3:38pm] Moldavi: So, now that that is settled, shall we have nukes and spying?

[3:40pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Well, deferring to me as to how I want the war to be handled sure went out the window quickly didn't it?

[3:41pm] Moldavi: I assumed the declaration was a foregone conclusion. I have never heard of the aggressor deferring the actual aggressor to the defender.

[3:41pm] Moldavi: aggression*

[3:47pm] Moldavi: So, nukes and spies?

[3:47pm] Delta1212[RIA]: No offense, but I don't trust you

[3:47pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Especially not when you're throwing around aggression in a duel negotiation

[3:48pm] Moldavi: God, this is getting ridiculous. You called me out and I answered. Now you are looking in all sorts of directions for a way out, which I don't mind, but it is a bit pathetic. I am not throwing anything around. You are the aggressor. Be aggressive. B-E-Aggressive!

[3:49pm] Delta1212[RIA]: How is you declaring a way out?

[3:49pm] Delta1212[RIA]: That seems like a way in.

[3:49pm] Moldavi: I have no reason to declare. It is that simple. Why would NSO declare? That makes zero logical sense. NSO didn't challenge RIA.

[3:51pm] Moldavi: You are the big man that wanted this war and now you are worried about your ones and zeroes. Well, quite frankly, I don't give a damn about them and I never have. I am willing to go the distance, so let's do it. But you have to prove that you are as big and bad as you claim by actually following through with your challenge.

[3:58pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Ok, how about this

[3:58pm] Moldavi: I am listening.

[3:59pm] Delta1212[RIA]: We pick a time for the duel to start. I'll even make the announcement topic for it. Once it has begun, anyone can declare. You can choose how you want to deploy after that point.

[3:59pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Not a formal declaration from either side. Mutually agreed upon start point.

[4:00pm] Delta1212[RIA]: If you want to hold off and let us attack first

[4:00pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Fine

[4:00pm] Moldavi: That sounds good to me.

[4:00pm] Moldavi: So, nukes and spires?

[4:00pm] Moldavi: spies

[4:00pm] Delta1212[RIA]: *spies

[4:01pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I'm fine with spires, personally

[4:01pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Anyway, awesome, one down

[4:01pm] Moldavi: Just to clarify, is RIA okay with the use of nukes and spies?

[4:02pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Spies definitely

[4:02pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Nukes I do have to ask my membership, though

[4:02pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Not really any way I can get around that

[4:02pm] Moldavi: When will this discussion and voting take place then?

[4:03pm] Delta1212[RIA]: This evening

[4:03pm] Moldavi: Based on your charter you can't even go to war without a unanimous Trium vote, majority council vote and 4/5ths of the membership.

[4:03pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Yes, I know

[4:03pm] Moldavi: Is it likely that you will have the votes?

[4:03pm] Delta1212[RIA]: i wrote it

[4:04pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I wouldn't have brought it up in the first place if I thought it was especially likely to fall apart under me

[4:04pm] Moldavi: Right.

[4:04pm] Moldavi: So you will have an answer from your vote on Sunday?

[4:05pm] Delta1212[RIA]: What's today Wednesday?

[4:05pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I've lost track completely

[4:05pm] Moldavi: Thursday

[4:05pm] Moldavi: Christmas Eve

[4:05pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Oh I know it's Christmas eve

[4:05pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I just forgot what day that was

[4:06pm] Moldavi: I figured if you started the vote tonight then 48 hours would carry until Sunday evening at some point. So I guess the war could begin on Sunday night's update.

[4:06pm] Delta1212[RIA]: That seems doable. Definitely by Monday.

[4:06pm] Moldavi: How long do you want it to run? We could set it to run a full cycle initially and determine if the bloodlust from your alliance has been satiated at the end of the week.

[4:07pm] Delta1212[RIA]:

[4:07pm] Moldavi: The bloodlust in my alliance is never satiated.

[4:07pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Well, that seems fair enough, I suppose

[4:08pm] Moldavi: Alright. I am going to tell my people to prepare for the use of spies to steal nukes and to plan for using nukes since you stated that you wanted to use them on the OWF and I therefore expect that since you have such a commanding presence in your alliance that they will agree with your position on it.

[4:09pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Do you want to talk again after Christmas see if we can't work out something to blunt any spiralling effect?

[4:09pm] Delta1212[RIA]: I realize you like seeing the world burn, etc.

[4:10pm] Delta1212[RIA]: But it would still be nice to keep it local

[4:11pm] Moldavi: This is a wholly internal NSO matter so far as I am concerned. Any alliance that declares on us outside of this one on one will be treated as a separate event and handled accordingly between myself and my allies as warranted. Since I am accepting your challenge then I have no need to concern myself with the actions or viewpoints of others, as the NSO is a sovereign alliance that can make its own decisions. Which I plan to prove through this definitively.

[4:12pm] Moldavi: It will just need to be worded in your initial statement, along with my initial response, that this is between RIA and NSO and no one else. I have a current roster of RIA nations, as I am sure you have one for NSO. Any gross manipulation on either side of this on the part of the memberships stats will invalidate the agreement.

[4:12pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Alright, that could work

[4:13pm] Delta1212[RIA]: And hey, if we get a massive influx of ghosts, we could always turn this into a ghost hunt. My treat.

[4:15pm] Delta1212[RIA]: And once again, you are a very interesting person to talk to

[4:16pm] Moldavi: Randomly from Fark is telling me he isn't going to let this happen.

[4:16pm] Moldavi: What is up with that?

[4:16pm] Delta1212[RIA]: ...

[4:16pm] Delta1212[RIA]: be right back

[4:29pm] Moldavi: I have to leave for church in about 20-30 min

[4:31pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Alright, well I'm not going to be on tonight. My service is later.

[4:48pm] Moldavi: According to your friends you are not allowed to declare.

[4:48pm] Moldavi: sighs

[4:50pm] Moldavi: Hold your vote regardless.

[4:50pm] Delta1212[RIA]:

[4:50pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Eh, I'm talking to them >_>

[4:50pm] Moldavi: I have to go. Have a good night.

[4:51pm] Delta1212[RIA]: Yeah, you too

(source = http://!@#$%*.com/!@#$%*.php?dl=m11352753)

The vote has apparently failed, and RIA looks utterly incompetent now that a leader of theirs would bluster when he had nothing to back it up.

And now to top it off, we have the leader of Fark apparently looking like a moron, trying to restrict what RIA can and can’t do as a sovereign alliance and also blaming NSO for RIA challenging them (mentioned in the above log with Delta):

[4:12pm] Randomly[Fark]: You around?

[4:12pm] Moldavi: I am.

[4:12pm] Randomly[Fark]: Im RandomlyJim, lead of Fark.

[4:13pm] Randomly[Fark]: Im not going to let this duel thing happen.

[4:13pm] Moldavi: Well, I am not exactly sure I understand what you are saying.

[4:13pm] Moldavi: You don't control NSO.

[4:14pm] Randomly[Fark]: I cant sit by and let an ally go to war without us.

[4:14pm] Moldavi: Your ally is the aggressor.

[4:14pm] Moldavi: They challenged me and I accepted.

[4:14pm] Moldavi: IF you have an issue with the conduct of your ally then you can have them back down.

[4:14pm] Randomly[Fark]: I have an issue with everyone right now

[4:15pm] Moldavi: I can't help that.

[4:15pm] Randomly[Fark]: Im unhappy with the behavior of my allies and im unhappy with the behavior of your membership

[4:15pm] Randomly[Fark]: Im not going to let a war blow up over a bunch of bored limpdicks trying to swing the epeen around

[4:15pm] Moldavi: I am unclear of anything that my membership has done towards Fark that would warrant your unhappiness

[4:17pm] Randomly[Fark]: I generally have a dislike towards all trolling. Your membership and my allied membership have done too much of it over the last few days.

[4:17pm] Randomly[Fark]: I respect that you need an out, politically.

[4:18pm] Randomly[Fark]: Twist this into that and you wont see me or my membership argue it on the forums

[4:18pm] Randomly[Fark]: but Im not ignoring my treaties to my allies because of some late night bravado

[4:19pm] Randomly[Fark]: and im not letting a large war break out over a few trolls need to be entertained over the holiday break

[4:19pm] Moldavi: I believe you misunderstand me politically to be honest, which is fine. I am not interested in an out. I am happy to fight a losing war to make a point. Your ally confronted, trolled and baited me and made an aggressive challenge, which I have answered. The only out is for Delta to back down, which I do not believe he will do.

[4:20pm] Randomly[Fark]: Moldavi, your membership has baited CSN by making an agressive challenge. DF was threatened a few days ago.

[4:20pm] Moldavi: CSN was a mistake, as I have stated on the forum. I have offered to speak with CSN and no one from that alliance has contacted me.

[4:20pm] Randomly[Fark]: Really?

[4:20pm] Randomly[Fark]: Ill fix that.

[4:21pm] Randomly[Fark]: I want this to end peacefully.

[4:21pm] Moldavi: DF made some very serious allegations against us and when asked for proof couldn't deliver and that is ridiculous.

[4:21pm] Moldavi: But I have considered the DF issued closed since yesterday, it wasn't worth a fight.

[4:21pm] Randomly[Fark]: I'll agree with that and have told them several times as much.

[4:21pm] Moldavi: RIA interjected unnecessarily and after calling me a coward issued a challenge, undoubtedly expecting me to back down for some reason, well that didn't happen.

[4:23pm] Moldavi: The issues with DF would never have happened at all if they had not posted that public announcement calling us out and asking for us to be destroyed. Our response was fairly reasonable in the circumstances, even if some of the wording while I was offline was extreme.

[4:24pm] Randomly[Fark]: Those actions ultimately led us to this point.

[4:24pm] Randomly[Fark]: As you just said, words were poorly chosen and got us into a situation that we are unhappy with.

[4:25pm] Randomly[Fark]: I am not going to let an ally, be it DF or RIA or anyone else, go into a war alone.

[4:25pm] Moldavi: Which makes no difference to me at all. I am not going to abandon my membership when they are accused of ToS attacks against another alliance and get upset because a public thread asking for their destruction is created with no attempt at private communication over the issue.

[4:26pm] Randomly[Fark]: Im not asking you to abandon your membership.

[4:26pm] Randomly[Fark]: I would have done the same thing in the same situation

[4:26pm] Moldavi: Then you are welcome to declare with RIA if that is your choice. RIA stated that they wanted to attack but wouldn't because of our allies and asked if we would accept a one on one declaration. I said yes. I fail to see why NSO should be concerned with the actions of Fark at all in this regard since we did not seek RIA out in regards to a declaration of war.

[4:28pm] Moldavi: We can not control any actions you take and we don't seek to. We will defend ourselves as best we can, against whatever odds.

[4:29pm] Randomly[Fark]: If this war is going to happen, it will be NSO that declares. I trust that your allies are as honorable and as interested in your wellbeing as I am in mine. Im 100% convinced that they will join you in this adventure and that this is as much chance at staying a duel as I have of staying sober

[4:30pm] Moldavi: That doesn't make sense at all. RIA challenge NSO. Are you now telling me that Fark has declared that RIA can not take part in the war?

[4:30pm] Moldavi: Just to clarify

[4:30pm] Moldavi: I want clarification since NSO has stated it accepted the challenge.

[4:31pm] Randomly[Fark]: Im saying that NSO challenged DF and CSN to war and failed to deliver.

[4:31pm] Moldavi: No, that is not true at all.

[4:31pm] Moldavi: And irrelevant

[4:31pm] Randomly[Fark]: Im saying that you are attempting to bait my allies into a war of aggression so that you may activate FB.

[4:32pm] Randomly[Fark]: and I'm saying that this will not happen

[4:32pm] Moldavi: I baited RIA into challenging NSO?

[4:32pm] Moldavi: Are you mental?

[4:32pm] Randomly[Fark]: Yes

[4:32pm] Moldavi: That is complete !@#$%^&*

[4:32pm] Randomly[Fark]: but that is not relevant

[4:32pm] Moldavi: And you know it

[4:32pm] Randomly[Fark]: You've walked away from two direct threats of wars to my allies.

[4:32pm] Moldavi: Sure it is. The NSO chose, after its leader got online, not to pursue hostile actions against smaller alliances for minor infractions

[4:33pm] Moldavi: A larger alliance challenges NSO and we accept but we baited them?

[4:33pm] Moldavi: Come on.

[4:33pm] Randomly[Fark]: CSN is a minor alliance?

[4:33pm] Moldavi: minor infractions

[4:33pm] Randomly[Fark]: Smaller alliance?

[4:33pm] Moldavi: Plus, as I stated earlier, the CSN issue is separate as I stated that I have already acknowledged that as a mistake on our part.

[4:33pm] Moldavi: What is your point?

[4:34pm] Randomly[Fark]: My point is that you have been hostile towards several of my allies. We let it go.

[4:34pm] Randomly[Fark]: You need to let this go.

[4:35pm] Moldavi: So, just so we are clear, RIA, an alliance larger than NSO, issues a challenge and NSO accepts, and RIA's allies step in and tell RIA they can't declare as a sovereign alliance AND claims that NSO forced them into the challenge to begin with? Give me a break.

[4:35pm] Moldavi: RIA challenged us.

[4:35pm] Moldavi: Not the other way around.

[4:36pm] Moldavi: If RIA doesn't declare then it just proves that they do not follow up on their leaders words. That isn't what happened with CSN or DF since I am the leader and I never threatened either alliance and have made it clear that NSO does not go to war without my word.

[4:38pm] Moldavi: Dopp threatened CSN and I have stated that it was a mistake for him to do so and offered to talk with CSN privately on the issue. DF made a public spectacle accusing NSO of several OOC attacks and stated that they wanted us destroyed so obviously emotions were running high, but I clarified upon my return that no threat could have been made because I was not here and war could not have started.

[4:39pm] Moldavi: But the leader of RIA issued a clear challenge to NSO, stating that he wanted to war with us. I said yes. How does that make me the aggressor in that specific instance?

[4:41pm] Randomly[Fark]: I give a damn about specific instances. I care about trends. You're internal workings and how they have failed you this week is not my concern. What is my concern is that 2 of my allies have been threatened, your alliance has built up, and when one of my other allies makes a post about how NSO should just duel someone to get it out of the way, you leech onto that comment as a way to save face.

[4:41pm] Randomly[Fark]: The trend is that your alliance is filled with people that either you cant control or that control thier mouths.

[4:42pm] Randomly[Fark]: the other trend?

[4:42pm] Randomly[Fark]: My allies are filled with people that cant control their mouths either.

[4:42pm] Moldavi: First, no one in my alliance actually said anything that was unwarranted in the least except the threat against CSN because of the actions of one of its more prominent members.

[4:42pm] Randomly[Fark]: Are you and Delta going to drag a dozen alliances to war over a singular comment on the OWF?

[4:43pm] Moldavi: Second, it wasn't a singular comment. Delta clearly stated that he wanted to fight NSO one on one, not that NSO should just have a random one on one fight.

[4:43pm] Moldavi: If alliances held to the terms of the agreement and would let RIA and NSO fight one on one I fail to see the need for other alliances to get involved.

[4:44pm] Moldavi: RIA is bigger and stronger than NSO. You guys should be happy about this arrangement.

[4:44pm] Moldavi: You get to see NSO possibly get a beat down without having to sacrifice your precious pixels

[4:45pm] Randomly[Fark]: I give a rats $@! about pixels or NSO. Im more concerned about things downs the road.

[4:45pm] Moldavi: Anyway, I have to go offline. At this point the conclusion seems to be that RIA can not back up their words and threats and that their allies have to step in and make threats on their behalf...but when I say I don't care about that they don't back up their words either it seems.

[4:46pm] Randomly[Fark]: The issue is our word as an alliance

[4:46pm] Moldavi: Your word?

[4:46pm] Moldavi: I don't give a damn about your word. What about RIA's word?

[4:46pm] Randomly[Fark]: We've sworn to protect our allies and we arent going to ignore that promise because of some late night epeen conversation

[4:46pm] Randomly[Fark]: What about your word?

[4:46pm] Moldavi: Whatever. RIA challenged us. If they want to declare then we will answer the call and will honor the agreement we made with them.

[4:47pm] Moldavi: My word sucks, ask around.

[4:47pm] Randomly[Fark]: I've been around. I just dont feel the need to hear the cheers of the OWF

[4:47pm] Moldavi: So RIA et al is backing down.

[4:47pm] Moldavi: Okay

[4:47pm] Randomly[Fark]: If you want this duel to happen, you need to attack or find another way to do this

[4:48pm] Moldavi: I didn't issue the challenge.

[4:48pm] Moldavi: sigh

[4:48pm] Randomly[Fark]: You dont get to decide the terms of the challenge and how its accepted then

[4:48pm] Moldavi: If I wanted to fight RIA then I would find a CB and declare. I did not seek them out, they sought me out and I responded. How does that make this an NSO aggression?

[4:48pm] Moldavi: !@#$%^&*.

[4:48pm] Randomly[Fark]: If you want this duel to happen, then lets set up a system to do it that doesnt drag the world into it.

[4:49pm] Moldavi: We already have.

[4:49pm] Randomly[Fark]: You making claims doesnt make it true.

[4:49pm] Moldavi: Delta posts that the war will start at X time and then we mutually declare on one another and go at it.

[4:50pm] Moldavi: Anyway, I have to go. I would say it was a pleasure but obviously it wasn't.

[4:50pm] Randomly[Fark]: Great. So if you both declare war at the same time, its not an agressive action by ria

[4:50pm] Randomly[Fark]: Its a mutually aggressive action by you both.

[4:50pm] Moldavi: right

[4:50pm] Randomly[Fark]: hugs and kisses moldavi. Enjoy your Christmas.

[4:50pm] Moldavi: you too

Superfriends, you’re just downright pathetic. NSO has beat you every time your paths cross.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To Fark:

Apparently Ivan forgot to mention the agreement NSO and RIA made, that being both setting a time and attacking from thereon end, so neither is the 'aggressor'. Though, 'aggressor' doesn't quite cut it in CN terms to be honest, but Ivan has a point nonetheless, but so does FARK, which Ivan then admitted his word sucks.

To be honest: Let the two duke it out with the above guidelines of a preferred timing and the ghosting situation. If need be, have an "Understanding Treaty" or whatever signed by all allies agreeing to the the duel and remaining uninvolved if you people are that anal about it. -.-

Go with the agreement made, set a time, and fire away.

Also, lol multies.

Edited by Ejayrazz