jimjones1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps this:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=814

Which is very different from what Fark is doing by telling that they won't let RIA do what they want to do.

You should have read down further. Clause VI B and Clause VIII specifically.

B. All signatories agree to defend other member alliances via military, political, and financial actions in the event that an aggressive war is enacted by an outside alliance or group.
VIII. Violations

Failure of any member nation to uphold the terms of this treaty will result in immediate disciplinary action by that nation's alliance, with the primary punishment being expulsion.

Being involved in some glorified jousting tournament would hinder RIA's ability to come to the assistance of Fark and the other members of SF in the event that one of them was attacked, thus potentially putting RIA in violation of the treaty. Fark is well within its rights to point this out to RIA in the strongest terms possible.

Being involved in some glorified jousting tournament would hinder RIA's ability to come to the assistance of Fark and the other members of SF in the event that one of them was attacked, thus potentially putting RIA in violation of the treaty. Fark is well within its rights to point this out to RIA in the strongest terms possible.

That's very true, but having a tarnished reputation because they backed down after making a challenge would hinder them as allies more than having to fight a two front war.

You are welcome to come to Bad Harzburg whenever you please! You are quite the type of friend any citizen of the Harz would be pleased to have.

Thank you, we'll gladly accept your invitation and visit your nation one of these days. (:

Back to the sovereignity topic, reading further into the SF Pact I found the following:

VIII. Violations

Failure of any member nation to uphold the terms of this treaty will result in immediate disciplinary action by that nation's alliance, with the primary punishment being expulsion.

Edit: I just noticed this was already quoted.

But I did it to point out that Fark is going against the terms on sovereignity, so...

Edited by Senekis

ur right, according to these logs, Fark and RIa actually have never spoken, ever. I bet Fark never even convo'd us once, since it's not on !@#$%*

From this exchange:

[4:16pm] Moldavi: Randomly from Fark is telling me he isn't going to let this happen.

[4:16pm] Moldavi: What is up with that?

[4:16pm] Delta1212[RIA]: ...

[4:16pm] Delta1212[RIA]: be right back

it appears that Delta was unaware of what Fark were doing. Why would Fark go to NSO when RIA made the challenge? It makes no sense to me. Perhaps you can explain?

Edited by Tygaland

ur right, according to these logs, Fark and RIa actually have never spoken, ever. I bet Fark never even convo'd us once, since it's not on !@#$%*

Surely it would be an easy matter for RIA to convince Fark that this an excellent opportunity for RIA to show the world their military might?

Once again Moldavi wins. No matter if RIA votes to fight or not, he still comes out as the victor.

Also:

in the event that an aggressive war is enacted by an outside alliance or group.

This obviously isn't an aggressive war if RIA posed the challenge. Plus it's common knowledge that if your allies tell you not to get involved, then you shouldn't. Seriously guys, applause all around. Another one for Moldavi.

I don't see why FARK would want to get involved. This sounds more like a contest of sportsmanship then an actual war, considering nobody plans on a real DoW, nobody would have an actual CB of any kind, and there most likely would be white peace all around, with both alliances helping each other rebuild from the sound of it. Hell, a challenge was made, waiting for the opponent to accept. In real wars, the opponent doesn't get to choose if they accept or not.

I love how NSO and friends have to seize on the most ridiculous minute thing since they have nothing significant to use that will make anyone forget about their monumental PR disaster that was the last few days.

Nice try fellas. :rolleyes:

NSO have not been the ones with the PR disaster most (and I put emphasis on most) of the time.

I love how NSO and friends have to seize on the most ridiculous minute thing since they have nothing significant to use that will make anyone forget about their monumental PR disaster that was the last few days.

Nice try fellas. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it was a stroke of genius from the NSO when they used some sort of mind control to make Delta throw down a challenge to them like he did. Those Sith, they even get people who hate them to do their bidding!