SuperFriends = Incompetent

jimjones1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm not at all in the know, but I definately haven't seen these logs.

I guess I'm too busy buidling my alliance to be gossiping. Ok, I've been gossiping a little.

BTW can't we just simplify this.

Both SF and FP are mutual defense, but optional aggression. Both sides are trying to bait the other into an aggressive war so it will be bloc vs. Alliance. Neither side is dumb enough to do this. So in a week it dies down, or blows up.

Lets stop trying to spin our selves out of the obvious.

I guess I'm not at all in the know, but I definately haven't seen these logs.

I guess I'm too busy buidling my alliance to be gossiping. Ok, I've been gossiping a little.

BTW can't we just simplify this.

Both SF and FP are mutual defense, but optional aggression. Both sides are trying to bait the other into an aggressive war so it will be bloc vs. Alliance. Neither side is dumb enough to do this. So in a week it dies down, or blows up.

Lets stop trying to spin our selves out of the obvious.

These treaties include the sovereignty of the signatory. If the signatories decide that they do not wish for their allies to come to their aid, their allies shall not come to their aid.

RIA is a sovereign alliance, correct?

Can't say Ivan really did anything wrong there throughout the affair, and since delta is in a democracy the final decision isn't really up to him hence why it seems he had to ask so many questions throughout.

Guess we'll just chalk this up as a "what if" scenario now though.

The only thing that I've learned from all of this is that I can do whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want, and no one will do a damn thing to stop me. Truly, a God amongst mere mortals.

[2:21pm] Moldavi: My people do what I tell them to or they are removed from my alliance.

The only thing that I've learned from all of this is that I can do whatever the hell I want, whenever the hell I want, and no one will do a damn thing to stop me. Truly, a God amongst mere mortals.

I think if Ivan had been condoning your threat then we might have reacted differently. Luckily he isn't totally inept and is quick to denounce you as an irrelevant aide overstepping his bounds whenever the topic is raised. :)

Then we have Corinan calling out CSN randomly, and CSN doing nothing about it.

Lol, 'cause acting rational is for wimps :rolleyes: Oh, and never mind the fact it was NSO who failed to follow through on the threatened DoW.

It's alright though. I'm sure you're just a little loopy from Satal Keto infecting your mind :P

This guy is obviously speaking from an uninvolved standpoint. Come on now, I know these people creating multies to stir things up can do a better job than coming to baseless conclusions. Was CSN being "beat" by NSO before or after we found out Corinan was speaking above his pay grade?

I sort of agree with what I perceive from the logs to be Fark's position, all this 1v1 gentleman's agreement horse pucky should stop. If you are unwilling to risk cooking up a global war, get out of the kitchen.

If you are not willing to bring your allies all into a fight, do not sign treaties that require them to show up. If it does not work for you that they do, cancel.

These treaties include the sovereignty of the signatory. If the signatories decide that they do not wish for their allies to come to their aid, their allies shall not come to their aid.

RIA is a sovereign alliance, correct?

Respecting RIA's sovereignty has little to do with it, they hold an MADP. If NV allowed 1TF to go to war w/o backing them up through AZTEC, I would lose respect for them too.

Respecting RIA's sovereignty has little to do with it, they hold an MADP. If NV allowed 1TF to go to war w/o backing them up through AZTEC, I would lose respect for them too.

If 1TF decided that they would like to engage in a one on one war, I would hope that Nueva Vida would respect their sovereignty and allow them to do so, if they so wished. If not, then I have mistaken the alliance that I have joined.

What are you implying?

I am not implying anything. I am stating that Fark has shown a blatant disregard for the Random Insanity Alliance's sovereignty.

What are you implying?

Perhaps this:

The SuperFriends Pact

II. Sovereignty

While all signatories and their respective members shall remain civil to each other at all times, as well as projecting to the public an aura of unity, it is acknowledged and required that all member alliances shall remain free and sovereign.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=814

Which is very different from what Fark is doing by telling that they won't let RIA do what they want to do.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=814

Which is very different from what Fark is doing by telling that they won't let RIA do what they want to do.

You are welcome to come to Bad Harzburg whenever you please! You are quite the type of friend any citizen of the Harz would be pleased to have.

I am not implying anything. I am stating that Fark has shown a blatant disregard for the Random Insanity Alliance's sovereignty.

Indeed.

The best tactic RIA can hope for now is to continue through and try to defeat NSO. Even if Moldavi gets his PR points, RIA gets their own for touting their military prowess. Wafting on it, however, will be the worst move by RIA. Even performing poorly in the war would be better than backing out.