The Recreation of NAAC

Jack Diorno

Of all the enemies I've ever faced, the NAAC is the only one I respected enough to actively work towards thwarting. They were honorable, and good to smack around every few months, and I felt it a tragedy that they disbanded.

$%&@ you, Jack Diorno. This isn't funny, and this is coming from someone who spent Halloween as a caricature of that alliance's founder.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think killing the original NAAC (you) is just slightly more dishonorable then breathing life into it once again (me).

You are mistaken. The NAAC remains alive to this day by the people who created and upheld its legacy. I know several people who keep it alive by their respect for this legacy, many of whom never even knew the alliance firsthand. You are not one of these people.

I would ask you not to make cheap amusement for yourself out of a culture I contributed to and hold dear, but the simple fact of the matter is that you don’t give a damn about the culture. You read enough about the NAAC to realize exploiting its arctic gimmick was the simplest way to draw something of a connection beyond the use of its name, but authenticity is ultimately only important for its added weight to the kick between AirMe’s legs.

It’d be just dandy if no one used the NAAC’s name as a showpiece, but I still find myself sympathizing more with the former member drawing a comparison than the ignorant man parading around with something he’s never had any connection to for the sake of a personal attack. Granted, a thread entitled “To AirMe, Regarding Your Commentary on the Reformation of \m/” containing the text “I disagree” or even a well-constructed rebuttal wouldn’t have caused as much controversy, but it would have been much more straightforward.

Pssh, an amusing diversion and satirical dig at AirMe for his post, but this attention-mongering comedy will soon be abandoned for Jack's next flight of fancy that he thinks will raise eyebrows. I doubt he has any intention of continuing this and is operating on the premise that infamy is better than nofamy.

*edit: Also, Altarctica's post ^ says it best.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Who says that era is gone. Target approved.

This is a move I can support.

Jack you have taken this a bit too far this time. Your antics in the past may have been mildly amusing but this is more a slap in the face to get some attention. On that objective you have succeeded but I fear you may have come close to burning the last bridges you have on this planet.

Of all the enemies I've ever faced, the NAAC is the only one I respected enough to actively work towards thwarting. They were honorable, and good to smack around every few months, and I felt it a tragedy that they disbanded.

$%&@ you, Jack Diorno. This isn't funny, and this is coming from someone who spent Halloween as a caricature of that alliance's founder.

Yes yes, the people who destroyed NAAC actually loved and cherished them and will ensure nobody soils their name.

You are mistaken. The NAAC remains alive to this day by the people who created and upheld its legacy. I know several people who keep it alive by their respect for this legacy, many of whom never even knew the alliance firsthand. You are not one of these people.

I would ask you not to make cheap amusement for yourself out of a culture I contributed to and hold dear, but the simple fact of the matter is that you don’t give a damn about the culture. You read enough about the NAAC to realize exploiting its arctic gimmick was the simplest way to draw something of a connection beyond the use of its name, but authenticity is ultimately only important for its added weight to the kick between AirMe’s legs.

It’d be just dandy if no one used the NAAC’s name as a showpiece, but I still find myself sympathizing more with the former member drawing a comparison than the ignorant man parading around with something he’s never had any connection to for the sake of a personal attack. Granted, a thread entitled “To AirMe, Regarding Your Commentary on the Reformation of \m/” containing the text “I disagree” or even a well-constructed rebuttal wouldn’t have caused as much controversy, but it would have been much more straightforward.

This is no kick at airme, if you read my OP you will see that I plan to uphold the way of the NAAC and through my actions everyone will know what the NAAC is all about.

Pssh, an amusing diversion and satirical dig at AirMe for his post, but this attention-mongering comedy will soon be abandoned for Jack's next flight of fancy that he thinks will raise eyebrows. I doubt he has any intention of continuing this and is operating on the premise that infamy is better than nofamy.

*edit: Also, Altarctica's post ^ says it best.

There are so many easier things I could do for attention and to raise eyebrows that people like me for, such as my animations on CN or something the like. It would be rather illogical of me to make this alliance just to 'raise eyebrows'.

There are so many easier things I could do for attention and to raise eyebrows that people like me for, such as my animations on CN or something the like. It would be rather illogical of me to make this alliance just to 'raise eyebrows'.

No, it's perfectly logical. And this is the reaction you wanted. Coming up with this doesn't sound particularly hard.

No, it's perfectly logical. And this is the reaction you wanted. Coming up with this doesn't sound particularly hard.

Whereas continuing to make animations on the history of CN is a hard task?

Nobody gets on their various high horses for the animations so people like me more and im more well known and popular, it would be incredibly backwards to abandon that and push my efforts towards recreating the NAAC which i knew would garner at least some negative responses.

No, I am doing this for the NAAC, not for me, when people think of Jack Diorno they will no longer remember my shenanigans, but rather think of the NAAC.

Edited by Jack Diorno

Whereas continuing to make animations on the history of CN is a hard task?

Nobody gets on their various high horses for the animations so people like me more and im more well known and popular, it would be incredibly backwards to abandon that and push my efforts towards recreating the NAAC which i knew would garner at least some negative responses.

No, I am doing this for the NAAC, not for me, when people think of Jack Diorno they will no longer remember my shenanigans, but rather think of the NAAC.

That's the some of the biggest load of bs I've ever heard. You did it for a laugh, like you do everything else. Your character has betrayed your words. We'll see in a few weeks where this is at.

*Edit: Also, for clarification, I don't care either way. In fact, I'm fond of a good joke, myself. The only reason I posted in the first place was because I was surprised so many people were even taking him seriously. Personally, I found it pretty humorous. But, if a joker is going to respond personally to one of my posts by trying to continue their shenanigans, don't be surprised if I call them out on it.

Edited by Kzoppistan

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think killing the original NAAC (you) is just slightly more dishonorable then breathing life into it once again (me).

You're not breathing new life into the NAAC.

Your actions can be likened to digging up a well decomposed corpse and hooking it up to electrodes with the misguided hope that said body will live again. Instead of life your labours will be met with a cooked decomposed corpse and one nasty bloody stench.

My association with the NAAC may be long past but it is a real association nonetheless, something you clearly lack.

It's quite interesting to note the different reactions in this thread to people saying "We're still at war with NAAC" compared to the reactions to some people saying in the other thread "Some alliances are still at war with \m/"

Funny how some people get to skip diplomacy.

How can you recreate an AA when there was already 2 people on the AA? The joke that is Jack Diorno continues

Cool story bro do you have time to tell it again?

You used an almost identical comment yesterday, please get some new material.

Thats a nice story brah..We got about a hour till your bed time. Do you have time to tell it again?
Edited by Alterego

Guys you are doing it wrong.

1. Widely applaud Jack, feed his ego, tell him how great he is. Get him confident and out of peace mode.

2. Stagger Attack

3. Nuke, nuke, nuke!

4. Make sure you have a second wave lined up.

5. Repeat steps 2-4 until bill lock or ZI.

...after all the NAAC were great fighters, no? Jack should love it.

What really makes this a lame parody it is basically comes across as an ad hominem at AirMe. There were so many effective ways to make an amusing parody of the CN huffiness over \m/ 2.0 (better known as Bel Air's Recruitment Driven Name Change), to mock the comments of the community at large, yet the best Jack could do was try to zing AirMe.

Well, you're up to three members, and Jack is in peace mode.

Good luck with this.

I for one have no quarrel with the other two, they are not recreating. As for the other guy, we have made our stance on this sort of thing long ago.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/...c=69602&hl=