The Recreation of NAAC

Jack Diorno

You're speaking to someone still technically under a PZI sentence himself. Oops. Maybe next time don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about. I've actually been playing this game a good deal longer than you.

Yargh, yer advice to me be to exit peace mode an' receive war until the swabbies forgot about me an' let me be, if ye be under a PZI sentence yersef ye should understand that swabbies nere just 'forget about ye'. Yer name be always on a list, someone will always be bored enough to attack ye jus' on account of they can.

Yer argument would normally be well received by these here land lovers, but me happiness as a ruler be nay measured by the growth o' me nation. Me happiness be measured by the damage I can inflict upon them nations who deserve the wrath of Captain Jack Sparrow and the Black Pearl Crew!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight. You take an action, designing mostly to take a jab at AirMe, yet anyone with half a brain stem has to know that this action will anger Ronin, parts of the Greenland Republic and parts of Polar (plus the various other NAACers) floating around the game.

If LOSS isn't pissed off about this, I'm pissed at LOSS.

This is not only not funny, but is incredibly stupid, even as a joke. Please for the love of God, stop. Just, stop. Or get into range of me, so I can help in making you stop.

If LOSS isn't pissed off about this, I'm pissed at LOSS.

This is not only not funny, but is incredibly stupid, even as a joke. Please for the love of God, stop. Just, stop. Or get into range of me, so I can help in making you stop.

Thats the best sentance that sums this up quite nicely. :P

jakku had summed every thing up in one post that takes many post to figure out.

This is a good way to get on LoSS's PZI list, if they have one. If they don't, they do now. :lol1: