The Recreation of NAAC

Jack Diorno

whats with the flash backs lol goons HoG naac \m/ whats next element or dark evolution?
No silly.

Before anyone else comes back obviously LUE has to make a return :lol1:

I mean, it only makes sense right?

Right?

._.

Welcome back NAAC, here to a good future, if any. :P

Edited by YoshiRevoultion

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...soo wherever those ole Gen[m]ay guys are now, waiting on that them to get that AA back up. (though, they genmay became GR or Umbrella didnt they? or maybe im just retarded)

anyone else we're missing?

good luck, although i think that sometimes alliances should be left to rest.

Oh God. Are NAAC and \m/ re-founded the ghosts of Christmas past? Are we being punished on Planet Bob for being too stingy? If we generously give away our infra and tech to the next war will you go away?

Edit: Grammatical errors

Edited by Sentinal

Burn. Burn to the ground.

This is not NAAC in any way shape or form obviously, and ugh Jack. You weren't even around, its not funny, don't attack an alliance that died honorably with no justification for your actions.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

oh i'm soooo angry, this is where I post '*facepalm*' and 'this will end well..' and 'you're not funny please stop', so you'll learn from your dastardly mistakes and come to realize my dislike!!!

Edited by Mixoux

oh i'm soooo angry, this is where I post '*facepalm*' and 'this will end well..' and 'you're not funny please stop', so you'll learn from your dastardly mistakes and come to realize my dislike!!!

To be fair, AirMe's premature declaration of NAAC to be so great because it is still dead is just silly. It certainly says something, perhaps even positive, about it. It should have totally be no surprise some one would have the gall to artisticly throw AirMe's own words in his face.

Simply disgraceful. Resurrecting crappy alliances is one thing. Attempting to resurrect alliances that were actually really successful and whose members have moved on is simply disrespectful. I served against the NAAC, I knew the NAAC, the NAAC was a enemy of mine. You're no NAAC. Also of all alliance names to pick, you picked one of two dead alliances with the worst names ever.

I mourn the current political environment where such idiocy is no longer met with nuclear warfare.

Simply disgraceful. Resurrecting crappy alliances is one thing. Attempting to resurrect alliances that were actually really successful and whose members have moved on is simply disrespectful. I served against the NAAC, I knew the NAAC, the NAAC was a enemy of mine. You're no NAAC. Also of all alliance names to pick, you picked one of two dead alliances with the worst names ever.

I mourn the current political environment where such idiocy is no longer met with nuclear warfare.

Isn't that why you were rolled?

Oh hey look, all the alliances that you destroyed are coming back.

I can understand if you're getting scared.

Coward.

Oh hey look, all the alliances that you destroyed are coming back.

I can understand if you're getting scared.

Coward.

... Yes. I am simply terrified by a merger of two sub-par alliances and a one man joke alliance. It's enough to keep a fella awake at night. You are an incompetent and a joke. If you chose to resurrect some crappy alliance I wouldn't care. I still don't care really. But it's sad that you would attempt to deface the name of an alliance that had more honor in each of their actions than you have mustered in your entire life.

... Yes. I am simply terrified by a merger of two sub-par alliances and a one man joke alliance. It's enough to keep a fella awake at night. You are an incompetent and a joke. If you chose to resurrect some crappy alliance I wouldn't care. I still don't care really. But it's sad that you would attempt to deface the name of an alliance that had more honor in each of their actions than you have mustered in your entire life.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think killing the original NAAC (you) is just slightly more dishonorable then breathing life into it once again (me).

Edited by Jack Diorno

Who says that era is gone. Target approved.