The Recreation of NAAC

Jack Diorno

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? From what I've heard of NAAC, this is par for the course.

Note the word heard and not experienced. You know nothing.

Grub lead and disbanded the NAAC and then became emperor of the alliance that destroyed NAAC? This cannot be a mere coincidence, I think that almightygrub was a spy in the old NAAC, I shall have his name stricken from the great ruins of NAAC everywhere I see it.

Also, your reason for me to come out of peace mode is to take a beating? Why would I want to do that, it doesn't sound very fun. :v:

No.

Just no.

If you knew /anything/ about Grub and his history outside of the Cyberverse you would understand the ridiculousness of this claim. The way he came into the Cyberverse does not allow for such a crazy situation to have occured. Grub was nothing if not an honorable and capable leader of NAAC.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

You have an excellent grasp of history and are thus perfect for sharing opinions on alliances you've heard of.

In all seriousness, there are countless individuals from the NAAC who were excellent folks in the world arena. There are none who are as mentally impotent as the model you are portraying them in.

Edited by Mundokiir

Every time Jack makes a DoE, I can't help but ignore the really minor controversies surrounding them and just fawn over the awesome graphics.

Okay, I lied. I read back to page 6 and this thread is great.

I respect Jack more every time he pulls stunts like this, even if for the sole reason that he can make so many people hate him. Though he does make awesome graphics too, so there's that. ;)

i was Polaris for much of my existence ((from basically day one playing CN)) and i fought against NAAC in three great wars. I may have hated and despised ((from an IC standpoint)) NAAC but even i would not suggest that NAAC would have allowed someone as lowly and despicable as Jack into their alliance. NAAC were honorable opponents despite their wishing of Polaris to leave the blue sphere.

i was Polaris for much of my existence ((from basically day one playing CN)) and i fought against NAAC in three great wars. I may have hated and despised ((from an IC standpoint)) NAAC but even i would not suggest that NAAC would have allowed someone as lowly and despicable as Jack into their alliance. NAAC were honorable opponents despite their wishing of Polaris to leave the blue sphere.

I'll second this, NAAC was a great alliance and their members were great adversaries.

A rare public announcement from LordChozo:

As a member of NAAC from a month after its inception until present, I have never heard of Jack Diorno until today. He has never been involved with the alliance, and his current actions serve no practical in-game purpose other than to attempt to instigate raids and attacks on the two of us, particularly myself, who leave well-enough alone.

I wish nothing more than to steadily and gradually progress my nation for no other reason than to see it grow. I have never, in the past 2+ years, initiated aggressive action against anyone, though I have been the target of aggressions myself. I have rebuilt from ZI at least three times in that span. This Jack Diorno, whoever he is, apparently is gunning to have me do it a fourth time. I can't say I'm too thrilled about that.

The NAAC has never "died," in the sense that its legacy remains alive and healthy. This thread is testament to that, judging by the acerbic reactions the majority of you have had to Jack's announcement - one he has no right to make. The point has been made a few times that it is inane to "recreate" an AA with existing members - I add to that point the further absurdity of attempting to resurrect an AA that, since its inception, has never ceased to exist in-game.

That has been my sworn duty, and to perform it I have sacrificed any chance of becoming a "powerful" nation, including (obviously) a solid interest or even awareness of current world events on Planet Bob. I have made sure to log in often enough to prevent auto-deletion, even when abroad in China for an extended period of time without internet (had to "borrow" a hotel computer), because that is simply what I must do. For those who were never part of the NAAC (or those honored enemies who waged great wars against us over the years), especially including Jack, you can never understand this.

Your attempts at resurrecting the NAAC will fail. This is evident from the sheer fact that you made a public announcement about it. You might rally the ignorant to your side, but do you really think the people who matter in this ordeal don't know who I am? Do you really think the majority of the people who want to destroy your nation won't leave mine (and the other one) alone? Do you really think people will listen to you above the wishes of all the former NAAC leaders who wish for it to rest in peace?

This was not simply a misguided insult to AirMe, but was an insult to the intelligence and integrity of the entirety of Planet Bob. Get off my AA, bub. You don't deserve it.

Edited by LordChozo

A rare public announcement from LordChozo:

As a member of NAAC from a month after its inception until present, I have never heard of Jack Diorno until today. He has never been involved with the alliance, and his current actions serve no practical in-game purpose other than to attempt to instigate raids and attacks on the two of us, particularly myself, who leave well-enough alone.

I wish nothing more than to steadily and gradually progress my nation for no other reason than to see it grow. I have never, in the past 2+ years, initiated aggressive action against anyone, though I have been the target of aggressions myself. I have rebuilt from ZI at least three times in that span. This Jack Diorno, whoever he is, apparently is gunning to have me do it a fourth time. I can't say I'm too thrilled about that.

The NAAC has never "died," in the sense that its legacy remains alive and healthy. This thread is testament to that, judging by the acerbic reactions the majority of you have had to Jack's announcement - one he has no right to make. The point has been made a few times that it is inane to "recreate" an AA with existing members - I add to that point the further absurdity of attempting to resurrect an AA that, since its inception, has never ceased to exist in-game.

That has been my sworn duty, and to perform it I have sacrificed any chance of becoming a "powerful" nation, including (obviously) a solid interest or even awareness of current world events on Planet Bob. I have made sure to log in often enough to prevent auto-deletion, even when abroad in China for an extended period of time without internet (had to "borrow" a hotel computer), because that is simply what I must do. For those who were never part of the NAAC (or those honored enemies who waged great wars against us over the years), especially including Jack, you can never understand this.

Your attempts at resurrecting the NAAC will fail. This is evident from the sheer fact that you made a public announcement about it. You might rally the ignorant to your side, but do you really think the people who matter in this ordeal don't know who I am? Do you really think the majority of the people who want to destroy your nation won't leave mine (and the other one) alone? Do you really think people will listen to you above the wishes of all the former NAAC leaders who wish for it to rest in peace?

This was not simply a misguided insult to AirMe, but was an insult to the intelligence and integrity of the entirety of Planet Bob. Get off my AA, bub. You don't deserve it.

I am also on this AA with permission from chozo under the nation name 5 point Star, were peaceful but it looks like were gonna be zied for those of you who know i did a lot of stupid stuff in the past but i'm done with that stuff i've done some maturing. But if Chozo is attacked i will come to his defense, you guys have free rain on dorino.

Also for people who remember I HATE POSTING, and this has made me angry enough to do it.

Edited by shotgun91

Ignoring my status in my alliance, just as a ruler myself

If Jack tries to recreate Ingsoc I'll count it as an act of war and shall use any and all means to take him down.

Signed Andyt2k of Veritas, Former Ingsoc MoFA, of the of founders of Ingsoc and holder of the key of liberty and the cleanest copy of 1984

Truth is Power

I just had to get that in there before NAAC dies and he tries it with a few more alliances

Please and thank you :)

3 nations with a 68,303 alliance nation strength, The NAAC is back for sure :P

Simply ridiculous

Doesn't that qualify him as like, a sub-micro alliance? I mean, seriously. I looked up the wiki on NAAC. They apparently have had a long and gloried past (at least to some). Why would you go out and tarnish that in a vain attempt at attention? Get over this! <_<