The Recreation of NAAC

Jack Diorno

Now everyone hold your horses. I started Cn back in December of 2008 and even I knew of the NAAC's legendary name. I approve of the recreation but not who is recreating it. The NAAC is a name that should not be frowned down on. You have soiled that. Your antics are far above what I have done in the past. I will do everything in MY power to make sure you will fail and only you.

For god sakes it was GW2 a long time ago, LoSS even fought in that war when it was a wee little alliance tied to the NAAC by a protectorate. I'm surprised you have not been rolled by LoSS yet. They look highly to the NAAC and will not take kindly to fools recreating it. Very few people can actually recreate an alliance of that legendary performance.

You will fail. No one will have mercy on you, and you continue to hide in peace mode. Now be a man and get out of peace mode so you can get rolled like a man.

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight. You take an action, designing mostly to take a jab at AirMe, yet anyone with half a brain stem has to know that this action will anger Ronin, parts of the Greenland Republic and parts of Polar (plus the various other NAACers) floating around the game. Then when this action blows up in your face, as one would expect it to, you decide to use Shotgun and Chozo as bargaining chips to try to avoid ZI? Pulling something like "I'll leave the AA and leave Shotgun and Chozo alone if you agree not to ZI me?" or whatever line you opt to give to Grub and AirMe in hopes of getting off? I think you'll find in the case of the NAAC all this does is increase the odds of you spending a significant amount of time at ZI.

You're in peace mode and thus immune from the attacks. There is nothing forcing you to stay on the NAAC AA, fly NAAC colors on the forum, etc. If I were you I'd clear off the NAAC's AA, post up something ressembling a serious apology (or the best you can manage) and hope the current war distracts everyone. You don't even need to apologize to AirMe, just apologize to the NAAC community.

Congratulations on becoming a toxic asset to any alliance dumb enough to admit you in the future.

QTF

I dare ya to come down to my strength i dare you jack i dare you.

I am going to agree with Lord Chozo on all of his most excellent post. I am one of those few who has been granted permission by Holyone and other NAACers to float on and off of the AA and help keep it alive. It has never died. Not a day has gone by where the NAAC AA was empty. With that said, the NAAC never died. The formal agreement died. The community spread out and, for the most part, left the AA, but the spirit of the NAAC never died, and neither did the AA.

To those saying the NAAC stabbed people in the back: Shame on you. Learn your history. The NAAC was back-stabbed by it's allies yet still stood by them, and gave a greater fight than most of her allies did even though they were back-stabbed. Greenland Republic is a good representation of the honour that the NAAC had, even if they still don't even come close to the same amount of glory.

To Jack: Best of luck to you mate. I hope you grow some balls. If you don't... well.. You'll be floating in peace mode for a lot longer than Lord Chozo has been, and he has a good reason (which isn't cowardice) for that.

So let me get this straight. You take an action, designing mostly to take a jab at AirMe, yet anyone with half a brain stem has to know that this action will anger Ronin, parts of the Greenland Republic and parts of Polar (plus the various other NAACers) floating around the game. Then when this action blows up in your face, as one would expect it to, you decide to use Shotgun and Chozo as bargaining chips to try to avoid ZI? Pulling something like "I'll leave the AA and leave Shotgun and Chozo alone if you agree not to ZI me?" or whatever line you opt to give to Grub and AirMe in hopes of getting off? I think you'll find in the case of the NAAC all this does is increase the odds of you spending a significant amount of time at ZI.

You're in peace mode and thus immune from the attacks. There is nothing forcing you to stay on the NAAC AA, fly NAAC colors on the forum, etc. If I were you I'd clear off the NAAC's AA, post up something ressembling a serious apology (or the best you can manage) and hope the current war distracts everyone. You don't even need to apologize to AirMe, just apologize to the NAAC community.

Congratulations on becoming a toxic asset to any alliance dumb enough to admit you in the future.

I am not using shotgun and chozo as bargaining chips, I do genuinely feel bad for them, but on the other hand they have relatively small nations and if they did get raided from the attention I threw on NAAC I could easily fund their rebuilding even while under attack.

The reason I am still NAAC is fairly logical.

I created NAAC 2.0 to help the NAAC, nobody else was doing it, now I have two alliances waiting to attack me if I stay on the AA or remove myself from the AA. So I am brought to four various choices:

1. Remain as NAAC and remain in peace mode

2. Remain as NAAC but leave peace mode

3. Leave NAAC, remain in peace mode and become a 'none' nation

4. Leave NAAC, leave peace mode and become a 'none' nation

Now, I obviously have a desire to be a NAAC nation since I recreated the NAAC and made all this art, so when it comes to a choice between 'none' or 'NAAC' I will choose NAAC, there is no reason to change my choice based on threats of PZI that seem to have no connection to whether I leave NAAC or not.

I remain in peace mode not because I am a coward, but again there is no reason to leave peace mode. I can either stay here and not get decimated, or I can leave peace mode and be attacked forever. I don't really want to be attacked forever, it loses its fun after about 5 days for me, so it is a logical decision to disallow my detractors the chance to attack me in the first place as I gain nothing from it. You can continue to call me a coward though, it doesn't really bother me.

Now, I can carry on like this indefinitely so it will only change when Ronin and NpO come up with something better then 'we are going to attack you no matter what', until then I will just continue as normal.

Also if I made an apology I would address it to who I wanted, making an apology now would be rather silly, as I am obviously not sorry about my actions if I continue them.

EDIT: Also, if I actually had a choice of a different alliance outside my short range of either 'none' or NAAC due to my PZI sentence, I would actually leave NAAC to join a different alliance.

Edited by Jack Diorno

Well Jack, have fun in peace mode for the rest of forever. One would hope that you will eventually tire of remaining in peace mode and do us all a favor and quit.

But really, I think if you would grow some balls, leave NAAC and exit peace mode, those who have grudges against you might elect to submit you to a singular ZI and let you run away with your tail between your legs. Either way its a no-win situation for you, but you made your bed. For what its worth, I didn't really think your new graphics we're that great anyway.

you forget though jack YOU CAN'T SEND AID IN PEACE MODE

Ohyeah, hmm..

Well Jack, have fun in peace mode for the rest of forever. One would hope that you will eventually tire of remaining in peace mode and do us all a favor and quit.

But really, I think if you would grow some balls, leave NAAC and exit peace mode, those who have grudges against you might elect to submit you to a singular ZI and let you run away with your tail between your legs. Either way its a no-win situation for you, but you made your bed. For what its worth, I didn't really think your new graphics we're that great anyway.

It's not really a question of balls, it took balls to throw caution to the wind and create NAAC in the first place did it not? I'm in peace mode because I don't see the value in letting people attack me when its not on my own terms.

Also, my graphics are awesome, I will now follow everything you say and if you ever compliment one of my many artworks that I make for many alliances I will laugh at you!

Edited by Jack Diorno

Ohyeah, hmm..

It's not really a question of balls, it took balls to throw caution to the wind and create NAAC in the first place did it not? I'm in peace mode because I don't see the value in letting people attack me when its not on my own terms.

Also, my graphics are awesome, I will now follow everything you say and if you ever compliment one of my many artworks that I make for many alliances I will laugh at you!

Then get you butt out of peace mode coward and fight like a man, instead of hiding like an idiot.

I don't take kindly of people trying to recreate an alliance that has no business being recreated. NAAC was an honorable alliance with honorable members. And you come a ruin it.

Why don't go you ruin a different alliances image instead of one who fought and disbanned with honor.

Well if you came out of peace mode, that would be your term right there. Jack, its still on your terms, you can decide whether to get beaten down now or later.

And my, don't you have a big head proclaiming your graphics as "awesome". Don't let all that self-respect go to your head. As for laughing at me, I don't mind it so much as everybody is already laughing at you.

Well if you came out of peace mode, that would be your term right there. Jack, its still on your terms, you can decide whether to get beaten down now or later.

And my, don't you have a big head proclaiming your graphics as "awesome". Don't let all that self-respect go to your head. As for laughing at me, I don't mind it so much as everybody is already laughing at you.

I can choose to be never beaten down, this is what I am doing.

I can choose to be never beaten down, this is what I am doing.

1. If you leave peace mode now, you will indeed get demolished and stay that way for a good while. After such period of time, eventually people will get bored of it and you'll be left alone if only because you have ceased to remain even remotely interesting.

2. I really don't think you have any idea what it's like to sit in peace mode as long as you are planning to. Can you even fathom two years of continual peace mode growth rate? You'll go insane.

3. And then, when you finally do decide enough is enough, and maybe they've finally forgotten about you, you will enter war mode, even if only for a week or so to taste normal growth. And you will be chain-attacked, and you will lose it all. All that growth you had slowly and painfully built up at a few thousand dollars a day will be gone.

Logically, it makes the most sense for you to leave the alliance affiliation now, enter war mode and take your lickings, and after the dust clears move on with your life. Because if you're complaining that getting PZIed gets "boring" after a few days, you certainly don't have the mettle to handle permanent peace mode. And I can tell you from experience that the moment you think you're safe, you won't be. The quicker you take your beating the quicker you get to move on past this mistake.

1. If you leave peace mode now, you will indeed get demolished and stay that way for a good while. After such period of time, eventually people will get bored of it and you'll be left alone if only because you have ceased to remain even remotely interesting.

2. I really don't think you have any idea what it's like to sit in peace mode as long as you are planning to. Can you even fathom two years of continual peace mode growth rate? You'll go insane.

3. And then, when you finally do decide enough is enough, and maybe they've finally forgotten about you, you will enter war mode, even if only for a week or so to taste normal growth. And you will be chain-attacked, and you will lose it all. All that growth you had slowly and painfully built up at a few thousand dollars a day will be gone.

Logically, it makes the most sense for you to leave the alliance affiliation now, enter war mode and take your lickings, and after the dust clears move on with your life. Because if you're complaining that getting PZIed gets "boring" after a few days, you certainly don't have the mettle to handle permanent peace mode. And I can tell you from experience that the moment you think you're safe, you won't be. The quicker you take your beating the quicker you get to move on past this mistake.

Yargh, I think you fail to grasp the simple concept that perma-zi doesn't disappear like a ghost ship because I am being pillaged. Me and me hearty's could either be in peace mode at 50K NS forever, or at zero strength and anarchy (unable to declare war) forever.

But as Captain Airme of the ship Ronin, 3rd fastest in the seven seas and least scoundrel among men has told ye. The events are coming to a close yargh, I just need to be a sail when almighty grub is available for some talk.

OCC: yeah pirate speak wont last long its irritating.

Well, this didn't last long... :rolleyes:

Yargh! Ye be as starboard as me peg leg be port, but world circumstances be changin' yargh : (

As far as knowledge toward the outcome o' this war goes, I might as well be trapped in davy jones locker yargh, I do nay know who wins yet. If me favorite alliance be lookin' to be on the losin' end of this war, the least I can do be get the crew o' the black pearl to man the cannons an' fire our WRC afted nuclear arsenal at the scurvy dogs attackin' the poor lassies!

Yargh.

Yargh, I think you fail to grasp the simple concept that perma-zi doesn't disappear like a ghost ship because I am being pillaged. Me and me hearty's could either be in peace mode at 50K NS forever, or at zero strength and anarchy (unable to declare war) forever.

But as Captain Airme of the ship Ronin, 3rd fastest in the seven seas and least scoundrel among men has told ye. The events are coming to a close yargh, I just need to be a sail when almighty grub is available for some talk.

OCC: yeah pirate speak wont last long its irritating.

You're speaking to someone still technically under a PZI sentence himself. Oops. Maybe next time don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about. I've actually been playing this game a good deal longer than you.

Edited by LordChozo

You're speaking to someone still technically under a PZI sentence himself. Oops. Maybe next time don't assume I don't know what I'm talking about. I've actually been playing this game a good deal longer than you.

I have to salute LordChozo, who has borne the NAAC name proudly for 1160 days.