So former NAAC members.....

AirMe

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAAC may have stayed dead, but you have some fierce competition in Atlantis and GOLD. Very fierce competition.

Also lol at the irony of this thread being started by someone who resurrected another dead alliance. Just saying.

Oh man, I had almost forgotten about the first Ronin.

NAAC may have stayed dead, but you have some fierce competition in Atlantis and GOLD. Very fierce competition.

Also lol at the irony of this thread being started by someone who resurrected another dead alliance. Just saying.

I did think about that before I posted. Though the original Ronin didn't die a normal death. But I will concede the point to you and the irony isn't lost on me.

LOL TEH NAAC DID RITE BY BENIG DEAD!@## LULZ, NOT LIEK TEH \m/!!!!1@#

Am I doing this right? Seriously, this didn't need to spill into another thread. We get it. You don't like that \m/ has reformed in some fashion. I am just waiting for the tide of innane polls about the new \m/ to start...

Here's to the former alliance known as NAAC, whose members were smart enough not to sully it's good name (good name to some, anyway) with a half-hearted and half-assed attempt at a resurrection.

Hear hear!

Although if we moved quickly, we could still re-form in time to add our thread to the hundreds of other Christmas-threads running amok.

forever blue.

Sure, the NAAC could follow in the footsteps of other alliances and reform, and would easily be better than 90% of other alliances out there, but could never rival the greatness that the NAAC had and deserves.

Besides, I wouldn't really call NAAC dead... I look around and see alot of ex-NAAC who are keeping the spirit alive.

I don't understand why so many people are upset with this revival. Hell, why not go after the Goons while you are at it..

Same here. If people want to bring back an alliance that's fine, as long as they're prepared for what comes of it. Apparently dislike from some people is what we get.

I don't think it's fair to the new members of \m/ for you to make this comparison. Their lives and deaths were very different, and where the NAAC went silently into the night \m/ certainly did not.

The death of NAAC/LUE was the end of the an era (the GW era) and so ushered in Pax Pacifica.

Sometimes nostalgia just isn't enough and I salute them for having the courage to make the most of this game. Of course, as they'll soon find nostalgia is not about wanting to go back to high school to relive the experiences.