So former NAAC members.....

AirMe

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I wish to see NAAC's glory restored, given the current circumstances, the only reasonable to do now is to congratulate them for their success in staying dead where others couldn't.

o/ the old great NAAC

o/ AirMe

On a side note

o\ incompetent players who try to get some attention they don't deserve by throwing mud on others

look as a alliance that was close to the NAAC and that followed it to heck and back. who was protected by the naac. we were sad to see it go but if the NAAC ever came back it wouldnt be the same. the games different now. the naac was a great ally but all great things must come to a end

Edited by legion-x

This thread has succeeded at one thing, makes it so Jack Diorno can't hide behind anyone's AA ever again. May not have been my best judgment to make this thread, but look at what it accomplished I can say I am proud of how it has all worked out.

This thread has succeeded at one thing, makes it so Jack Diorno can't hide behind anyone's AA ever again. May not have been my best judgment to make this thread, but look at what it accomplished I can say I am proud of how it has all worked out.

When have I ever hidden behind anyone's AA? I mean, just the other week I made kap bambino as a single nation alliance and declared war on GOONS and entered war with the mushroom kingdom at my own will.

The NAAC is displeased at your logic.

I have to give you props for that at least. This was a complete trainwreck for you but Jack saved the day. You really should be thanking him.

Anyways I hope Jack can get out of the trouble he's in now, despite being a basketcase he's a pretty decent man.

AirMe, you are just as guilty of bringing back dead alliances as anyone else, so I'm not sure why you're the one offering any congratulations at all. You're leading a zombie alliance right now. I just wish all of the zombie alliances would go away and stay away. They're nearly all shadows of their former selves.

Edited by Jonathan Brookbank

Except the ones that never had a real sense of identity, or were ever really anything.

How can something greater than it's former incarnation be a shell of that former incarnation?

Otherwise, I would agree. There are some cases where a revival is fine, but definitely not when 99.99% of the community calls for it to remain dead.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua