Howdy IAA and ZDP

mhawk

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha, for some reason the NEW logs just crack me up. Not completely in a malicious way, just the way they talk and how they try to get around "intervention". They should have kept to their word, if they said it was gonna stay 1v1, it should stayed as such and any "incidents" after that should have been taken care of.

who is ZDP and when did we in the IAA support them?

The following quotes along with other alliances alluding to war supported such.

[01:35] <Chimaera[iAA]> So, how can I say this best?

[01:35] <Chimaera[iAA]> Oh, screw it, let's take the direct route, shall we?

[01:35] <~Yevgeni> I'm all for it.

[01:35] <Chimaera[iAA]> NEW must declare peace with the Zombie Defense Plan. Now.

01:44] <Chimaera[iAA]> So anything you say here tonight is a logical casus belli for any future war against NEW?

2:14] <~Yevgeni> Here is our official position: we demand a complete white peace. Today. Not tomorrow, not "we couldn't reach our guy". We've put up with your lies once already. This is the second and last chance. And we want reparations for Brother-Kane.

[02:15] <TAN[NEW]> A white peace, is sure will be granted... any time..

[02:15] <Chimaera[iAA]> Now.

[02:15] <Chimaera[iAA]> Not any time.

[02:15] <Chimaera[iAA]> Now.

[02:16] <Chimaera[iAA]> Message every member of NEW at war with a member of ZDP and instruct them to send peace immediately.

That language with addition of a timetable and multiple alliances coming to me with warnings of war, made such an announcement necessary.

That language with addition of a timetable and multiple alliances coming to me with warnings of war, made such an announcement necessary.

It was ZDP..and IAA..and you even failed to contact IAA after the whole thing went down..you went straight to public to try and make IAA and ZDP look like the bad guys..it really backfired on you

It was ZDP..and IAA..and you even failed to contact IAA after the whole thing went down..you went straight to public to try and make IAA and ZDP look like the bad guys..it really backfired on you

There are no bad guys in this case. I would however consider any outcome that does not result in further war a success.

A timetable, such as giving them 24 hours to think about our offer and give us a response?

Oh, what monsters.

Seriously, what did you expect the conversation to look like?

ZDP: Golly gee NEW, those additional attacks werent very neigborly of you.

NEW: Shuckens Zombies, it was just a liitle hootin n hollerin. Lets have a jug o' moonshine and forget it happened.

ZDP: Weeeeellll doggies...

NEW has a chance. Gave their word. Then summarily stuck the knife in ZDPs back. ZDP had no knife to fight with, so they went out and rented a couple of buzzsaws and NEW suddenly is the wronged party? Nope...Doesnt work that way. FAIL/10

There are no bad guys in this case. I would however consider any outcome that does not result in further war a success.

It was never going to go beyond ZDP and NEW...IAA was offering peaceful support..they had no intentions of going to war i was told that right before chimaera joined the channel..this was all about bringing it to a peaceful end..

Well, I do enjoy the rather edited logs. If you would look at the part where I'm talking about CB's, I was doing so to mock NEW's supposed reason for the second attacks on Brother Kane - namely, that one of their members felt insulted by something they said. I certainly wasn't insinuating that I was going to spend all night looking for a CB against NEW. That would go against the goal of being a peaceful mediator.

And yes, I was a little harsh during the negotiations - NEW spent literally all day yesterday reneging on agreements and lying to ZDP's faces, and that's simply intolerable. But saying "You must send peace now" isn't exactly saying what you think it is. You seem to be implying that I mean "send peace now, or waves of Imperials will rain hellfire down on your nations." Please, mhawk, show me where I said that.

This entire thing could have been averted if you had simply queried me rather than taking the time out of your busy schedule to attempt to threaten IAA, and, in the process, make a fool of yourself in front of all of Planet Bob.

There you have it, folks. This is a case of miscommunication and the misconstruing of words - and I thought that NEW was the alliance with whom we have a language barrier.