Howdy IAA and ZDP

mhawk

while what you say is true about nations getting destroyed when they attack an alliance, i was more talking along the lines of the entire alliance being rolled. while this has happened, it is quite rare as most alliances deal with the nation and the gov of the other alliance instead of rolling the entire alliance.

The entire alliance gets rolled (or at least is responsible... usually rolling happens rarely against techraids) when the government backs the war, no matter if it's one war that started it or 40. Usually the government of the declaring alliance does not if the declared-on alliance is big enough, and so it's a 1-man CBless war which ends as such should, with the declarer paying reps or being slaughtered.

All that changes when the raid is against an alliance that supposedly is small enough, is that the attacking government usually backs the attacker, and the defenders usually dare not strike back.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was meant to be a joke..

a bad joke i guess :(

Actually it was at least chuckleworthy.

Thank god the next candidate for most stupid war in history could be put to rest. How this even built so much monumentum is beyond me. I guess it was a slow news day or bad digestion.

My friends, hear me.

What we need is not an IAA and TPF war over a silly rogue dispute, oh no. What this game needs is a GPA blitz on the ODN, followed by a WTF lightning blitz on TDO. Only then will we set this game free.

Think about it.

It all comes together noW, All hail our wise and glorious leader AUT!!!!!

I think I can sort this out for people:

It's a tech raid if the raided alliance recognizes it as such and looks for reps/only retaliates against the offending nation(s). It's a war if the raided alliance recognizes it as such and declares war on the raider's entire AA. Where two parties disagree about whether a hostile action is a tech raid or a war, war ensues. It's just that simple.

If people weren't so laden with treaties, we could just let the disagreeing alliances fight it out and maybe eventually reach a respectable peace. But this is Planet Bob where cowardice regularly passes for diplomacy, and a stubbed toe might well result in the next world war. More realistically a bruised ego.

Fight or make friends, whichever seems best to you. Either way I don't really care/thing it should be a big issue.

I think I can sort this out for people:

It's a tech raid if the raided alliance recognizes it as such and looks for reps/only retaliates against the offending nation(s). It's a war if the raided alliance recognizes it as such and declares war on the raider's entire AA. Where two parties disagree about whether a hostile action is a tech raid or a war, war ensues. It's just that simple.

I'll go for that definition